Zgicc

Odem Mortis International [OMNI-WS] is Recruiting [Unicum, CW Veterans] Players

657 comments in this topic

[WGP2W]
Players
987 posts
10,091 battles

Damn, I don't qualify for this clan by 1,25% in my winrate. Panda sad face.

Cheers,

~t3h'Pâr4d0x

Beta Tester
110 posts
4,425 battles

Damn, I don't qualify for this clan by 1,25% in my winrate. Panda sad face.

Cheers,

~t3h'Pâr4d0x

as has been previously stated its not all about the win rate and stats we consider a lot of other factors as well. these are just guidelines. everyones case is individual so dont write yourself off straight away. 

[WGP2W]
Players
987 posts
10,091 battles

as has been previously stated its not all about the win rate and stats we consider a lot of other factors as well. these are just guidelines. everyones case is individual so dont write yourself off straight away. 

Sounds cool. Thanks for the clarification.

Cheers,

~t3h'Pâr4d0x

Players
908 posts
10,097 battles

There has to be some kind of guideline so you shouldnt feel offended by it, if you feel like you got what it takes apply anyways 

Its just that the clan has to set some restrictions at this point

• Cool 1

Beta Tester
5 posts
3,422 battles

Hello

I am interested in joining you guys makes for good interesting reading.

My ingame name is: Plisky

Battles 756

Win rate: 55%

I have started multiple lines mixed success but loving US DD's so got the Benson fully upgraded with a 60% win rate

I have TS already and training room mods

Players
908 posts
10,097 battles

Good battles vs Omni tonight - thanks guys.

Same here,very impressed with your play overall ,really learned quite a bit about the meta.Thanks for the games.

cheers

Beta Tester
110 posts
4,425 battles

Good battles vs Omni tonight - thanks guys.

Same here,very impressed with your play overall ,really learned quite a bit about the meta.Thanks for the games.

no problem just takes practice and you also helped me practice a few things :) not a map we usually play on as well but always good to have options. 

• Cool 1

Players
77 posts
13,895 battles

Want 2 troll some seals? jump on the big clans  be very and very competitive .. why dont u join us..Free bump;) eh jump oh wtf getting 2 old 4 this;)

Edited by Schneewolf
  • Cool 4

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Players
2 posts
6,282 battles

Is there any requirement to how often I can play?

And instead og applying, is it possible to just test you guys first?

Edit: And you test me? :P

Edited by Tapwoot

[OMNI]
[OMNI]
Alpha Tester
239 posts
8,551 battles

hey,

I would like to give it a try.

WTR:1599

Rest of the stats should be in my sig.

Join us on our TS in the evening and we can talk. I'll send you the details ingame.
Edited by Zgicc

Players
1 post
1,530 battles

AVE!

This is Zavissi. I am looking to get better within WOWS and WOT, never played team battles (few platoons in wot), but I'd like to be a part of a community like You.

Can You please verify me and my stats if there is a chance for joining Your Clan?

I need some guidance to improve myself thats my goal!

Waiting for Your answer.

All the best!

Zavissi

Players
613 posts
6,393 battles

AVE!

This is Zavissi. I am looking to get better within WOWS and WOT, never played team battles (few platoons in wot), but I'd like to be a part of a community like You.

Can You please verify me and my stats if there is a chance for joining Your Clan?

I need some guidance to improve myself thats my goal!

Waiting for Your answer.

All the best!

Zavissi

Sorry you currently do not meet the requirements.

Thank you for your interest however and maybe once you gain more experience and improve as a player we can look again.

Beta Tester
265 posts
17,980 battles

Mind if I give it a try? Could be a good place to find people to grind with and even learn something more of the game.

(I dont normally spend a lot of time chating on TS everyday though if that is important...)

Players
613 posts
6,393 battles

Mind if I give it a try? Could be a good place to find people to grind with and even learn something more of the game.

(I dont normally spend a lot of time chating on TS everyday though if that is important...)

If you are just looking for a casual clan this is not the place for you we are a competitive clan we expect members to be on TS when in game.

And to turn up regularly for training and clan events such as the league and team battles.

If however the above is what you are looking for contact me in game and we can have a chat :)

[FJAKA]
Players
1,991 posts
12,210 battles

Hello. I am interested in joining. I know my random stats are not good...i am having fun in randoms fulling around in it. My ranked are better (still not 55%) where real play was/is till next update. So i am applying (eaven know that do not fulfill requrements). No hard feelings if you turn me down. 

I just want to find clan for competitive teamplay because this game is moving from casul random shooting to somethim far more interesting. 

Thx

Action stations

Players
613 posts
6,393 battles

Hello. I am interested in joining. I know my random stats are not good...i am having fun in randoms fulling around in it. My ranked are better (still not 55%) where real play was/is till next update. So i am applying (eaven know that do not fulfill requrements). No hard feelings if you turn me down. 

I just want to find clan for competitive teamplay because this game is moving from casul random shooting to somethim far more interesting. 

Thx

Action stations

Sorry as above not up to requirements gl finding a clan you could try company gamers or B-A-D both have some good guys not sure what their requirements are though,

• Cool 1