PanzerGert

Answers
Answers from Developers - round 7

9 posts in this topic

Stand still commanders!  :Smile_honoring:

Finally the answers for the seventh round from KGB in one spoiler, as they are not too many:

1. Q: Will aircraft affect sighting abilities, i mean if we send out aircraft and they spot a ship, will the whole team be able to see it or just the carrier driver?

A: Right now we are thinking on a concept where only recon planes will show enemy ships for everyone in your team, while attacking planes and fighters show enemy only for CV, who launched them.

This concept may be changed, though.

2. Q: Will hybrid aircraft carriers be counted as a CV in the MM, making it part of the 2 available CV slots in the battle or will they have their own MM?

A: It is very possible.

3. Q: Will there be options to add some 1 or 2 guns from your main Battery to Assist the Secondary Battery? (IE using main battery to fire at two targets at once)

A: No.

4. Q: Hello. When enemy will ship hit me and destroy for example one turret, other turrets can fire?  In WOT when enemy damage my gun and this gun is repaired, its accuracy is bad. Will it work like this in WoWs as well?

A: Yes.

5. Q: Also, will we be able to repair while at sea? or will the damage sustained stay till back at port?

A: Some repairs will be possible.

6. Q: And when will we see first screenshots or/and video with interface? Can we expect to see ingame screenshots soon?

A: Not soon. (Note, you can already see some screenshots on the portal now)

7. Q: When firing the main guns on a battleship, will we have a top down view like the artillary in WOT or will we look through the gunsights of the main guns?  (praying for the latter)

A: Both variants is possible.

8. Q: Can you guarantee that the sound and the blast of the main guns going off, will make the hair on the back of my head stand up, my nuts drop to the floor and the fillings in my teeth come loose?

A: Only insurance company can guarantee you anything. We are not insurance company.

9. Q: Any details on Soviet Aircraft carriers?

A: Not in near future.

At ease commanders!  :Smile_glasses:

6 people like this

"Can you guarantee that the sound and the blast of the main guns going off, will make the hair on the back of my head stand up, my nuts drop to the floor and the fillings in my teeth come loose?

Just lol.

View PostZylon0, on 28 January 2013 - 12:42 AM, said:

"Can you guarantee that the sound and the blast of the main guns going off, will make the hair on the back of my head stand up, my nuts drop to the floor and the fillings in my teeth come loose?

Just lol.

That will count on your sound system mostly.
Like in WoT, if I play it on my laptop with laptop speaker or when I hook up my 7.1 sound system with big subwoofer....totally different experience.