Sign in to follow this  
Kiss_my_reticle

Developer Bulletin: Update 0.5.2

6 comments in this topic

Players
71 posts

Brilliant.... just that really:fishpalm: oh..... breaking news....... the Ranked battles should be a regular part of the game. I have taken part, currently hovering at rank 10 (up and down again lol). The ranked battles do seem to encourage teamwork in a positive and effective way :bajan:

Edited by Bob_Steady

Beta Tester
716 posts
10,669 battles

-Its brilliance knows no bounds. Wish to swich BBs with CVs in dissapearnace from the stage is awesome. BB are so OP because DDs cant hit them, so they need a rudder nerf and torps need less visibility, i can say more, cut BBs speed in half in adition to erace them faster.

-Zaos transfer to tier 8 is great too, first it was rate of fire, now health.

-Kiev (soviet DDs) - OP guns, instead we cut its health, genius. (not that i play them thow, so im not to complain here, but the solution amases me)

-Other than this, im fine with the patch. But mostly id like BB to be left alone, as they are slugishly slow hippoes, and after 1 hard turn to dodge, its impossible to alter course immediately again. Or revive the never alive secondary arnament, by adjusting their dmg and accuracy to actual caliber counterparts, and make a ''dead zone'', not a ''cant hit anything in raining rocks zone'' that do nothing even with mods. DDs easily get under 5km range, launch their torps/smoke and sayonara, battle statistics, secondary arnament shells fired-100, hits-5, dmg-100, to a 10k + HP DD is nonsence (exsample: Atlantas main arnament is North Carolinas secondaries, but their damage is 1/20 (or less) of its counterpart, as well they are mounted on cruisers) Would be a good buff to CAs and CVs too with a constant increase of DDs in game. The range of secondary arnament can be kept the same...thow its also far from historic reality that WG likes to brag about, but then ignores it completely for balancing sake.

Players
1,438 posts

Azalgor, you never seem very happy. If everythings so easy in a DD then start playing them; maybe this will make you happy(?).

:honoring:

Edited by Zathras_Grimm
  • Cool 2

[PST]
[PST]
Alpha Tester
475 posts
5,151 battles

well DD needed this buff, as even in beta before the turning shift on the ships it was easy to evade torps, and you was in that time too Azalgor,

Beta Tester
716 posts
10,669 battles

-Yes i played during CBT, and my acces was with the Gremyashy set. Didnt play it much but it was fun, knowing BBs dispersion and apsence of secondaries, closed in on 2 km and sank them with torps,as well as hunting CVs by slipping throu to the enemys rear, thow not every game was succesfull but the game style was interesting, it wasnt my thing, prefer big guns, so i sold it.

-My problem is that the number of DDs from that time increased a lot, and battles with over 10 DD are becoming common today, with this update there will be even more, and making BB less maneuverable will make them nothing more but punching bags, that will drive them to the port untill better times, same that we experience with CVs at this point.

-If you sugest that the CV buffs, introduced in the patch will bring them back, thus, we will have them scout DDs and torps, where DDs will duke it out among themselves with the cover of CAs, meaning introduction of teamplay, well, thats something left and forgotten in CBT.

Players
2,743 posts
15,612 battles

well DD needed this buff, as even in beta before the turning shift on the ships it was easy to evade torps, and you was in that time too Azalgor,

dds dont need a buff  

maybe some japanese dds need a buf cause they rely on torps but those gun dds are pretty good atm....

Sign in to follow this