Sign in to follow this  
MrConway

New Signals

4 comments in this topic

[WG-EU]
WG Staff, Alpha Tester
2,779 posts
2,811 battles

Please leave your feedback regarding the newly introduced signals here.

[SPUDS]
Beta Tester
4,049 posts
8,334 battles

I suppose we won't get flags for all the achievements we have done already right? 1400+ flag from one achievement would be a bit much. But then again, some would be nice.

Improvement on the repair cost flag, like it, but it is still very small. Come back with 20-30% and we are cooking.

Players
41 posts
13,559 battles

In the current version of the game I can see which medal I have to achieve to get a certain signal flag, but in 0.5.2 version I can't see this any more.

• Cool 1

Beta Tester
11 posts
2,917 battles

In the current version of the game I can see which medal I have to achieve to get a certain signal flag, but in 0.5.2 version I can't see this any more.

Same for me.

There should be a way to see the award linked to the flags as there is on the regular server, or (and that would be welcome) even better. Because on the normal server you only see the award coupled with the flag, not what the award is given for. So you need to fist see what award you need, then in a seperate view check on what you must do for said award and thus those flags. Cannot help but feel that can be smoother.

Fine new flags! Cannot wait to collect some of those.