Sign in to follow this  
MrConway

Arpeggio Mode and Port Functionality

24 comments in this topic

[WG-EU]
WG Staff
2,159 posts
2,248 battles

Please leave any feedback regarding the Arpeggio mode and port here.

Modder, Supertester
1,235 posts
8,142 battles

Is it possible to activate the Arpeggio mode in PT? Because i can't find it anywhere in the settings but I can use Yokosuka as a Port.

EDIT: hmm... will wait till the servers are officialy availiable and come back again. Maybe it shouldn't be possible to use the client at the moment...

Edited by MasaruKondera

Players
39 posts
1,655 battles

I am very happy to see the commanders with speech!! I will be waiting in line for my girl captian when they come out !  sounds like I may be missing something already by the post above , I am guessing though, that's from test ?

• Cool 2

[PRAVD]
Beta Tester
303 posts
8,190 battles

good news : Yokosuka port is not a premium one

bad news: it will take me some time to get to account level high enough to get missions and challenges (thats where supposedly we get arpeggio ships)

• Cool 1

Modder, Supertester
1,235 posts
8,142 battles

good news : Yokosuka port is not a premium one

bad news: it will take me some time to get to account level high enough to get missions and challenges (thats where supposedly we get arpeggio ships)

a little bit lucky... i'm already lvl 8.. but it's frustrating to level everything again... especially because ot doesn't help your normal game progression :/

[T-N-T]
[T-N-T]
Weekend Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
3,838 posts
9,234 battles

Port is ok, but i don't see anything else from Arpeggio?

Same for me

Modder, Supertester
1,235 posts
8,142 battles

Same for me

Well... On the german forum they chaged it only to port. Seems like the mode isn't in 0.5.2 o.0 idk what happend. And i'm confused.

[YARRR]
Beta Tester
61 posts
6,007 battles

Neither did anyone from NA or ASIA forums find out, how you can gain access to the Arpeggio ships. Very weird imho. Consider that it got an extra announcement in the News..

Please at least give us some more infos WG, just to clarify that they are missing or sth would be very helpful.

Alpha Tester
5,609 posts
5,568 battles

Well, they probably disabled all content from the test, beside the port as it is apparently tied to missions and events, but i was kinda confused by this thread here clearly suggesting that we will see it in PT.

[YARRR]
Beta Tester
61 posts
6,007 battles

Got an answer from official WG member on the German forum guys - currently the ships are not available on the test server yet.

• Cool 2

Players
38 posts
2,702 battles

So if we get the ships via missions, i would very much like to know if we have unlimited amount of time to do them on the live server?

Or are they just for a limited time after which we cannot get them anymore?

Quality Poster
3,368 posts
8,384 battles

Ports: Functionality is nice. Lights in Yokosuka are good, New York is sometimes a bit dark. Maybe add a light spot aimed at the ships.

--> Will there be additional ports in the future? Will ports added by modders appear also in this port section?

Greetings

Edited by Allied_Winter

Players
56 posts

ok if im right i have the choise of Yokosuka, the Philippines, New York, Ocean and Hawaii  so for Yokosuka too bright you lose the ship 

Philippines as normal with out pumpkins    New York nice like, Ocean well whats to see only water :D   and Hawaii as usual  :B

[YARRR]
Beta Tester
61 posts
6,007 battles

I'm very curious how he did get that ship. Or maybe the "_test" indicates someone of WG who is testing the ship? Who knows.

Beta Tester
217 posts
3,603 battles

Does anyone have the requirements of what you need to do to get the Fog ships?

Is it time limited, or can I go thorugh at my own pace?