Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
vattumies

How can I report this user?

9 comments in this topic

Players
4 posts
2,115 battles

I logged in and got this message

[edited]

I don't really like this kind of stuff so if someone from WG could ban him. Sorry for making new topic.

Edited by RogDodgeUK
This post has been edited by a member of the Moderation Team, due to forum rules violation. RogDodgeUK

[SCRUB]
Weekend Tester, In AlfaTesters
2,323 posts
8,600 battles

http://forum.worldofwarships.eu/index.php?/topic/39070-how-do-you-report-insults-and-threats-via-private-chat-with-the-in-game-mechanics/page__pid__729380#entry729380

Not entirely the same situation, but contacting the support is one way to report him. You could just ignore him, but these Goldsteins are better to be reported as premium shop is the only legal way to purchase gold etc.

[TTP]
Beta Tester
117 posts
8,089 battles

Sadly it's a free to play game so if you ban one account they can have another one pretty much instantly.

[ST-EU]
Supertester
3,404 posts
20,465 battles

I logged in and got this message

[edited]

I don't really like this kind of stuff so if someone from WG could ban him. Sorry for making new topic.

It is a spam account created to post this rubbish. Report it to support but even though the account will get deleted they will continue to create new accounts to spam with. 

Edited by RogDodgeUK
This post has been edited by a member of the Moderation Team, due to forum rules violation. RogDodgeUK

[KOKOS]
Beta Tester, Players
3,380 posts
9,309 battles

I receive these messages multiple times per day, every time they use another "fresh" account, so blacklisting is useless because they just keep using different accounts.

I did send multiple reports/tickets to Wargaming Support (few days ago already), but still no reply back from them.

In the meantime the spam/scam keeps going.

I already received the same messages from more than 30 different fake (0 battles) accounts/players......

:sceptic:

Players
121 posts
7,221 battles

Me too I created a support Ticker for this.

At some days I get 5+ Messages from different Accounts.