Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
ArcheonSRF

Sunday Laugh

7 comments in this topic

Players
90 posts
2,158 battles

So this just happened in a game I was in, and wanted to share to break up the forum meta...

To set the scene, T6-8 game on Two Brothers.

BB goes straight through the middle of the two main islands.  When questioned on this, his response was (and I quote):

"[Expletive] you moron, I am too slow to go anywhere else!"

Unsurprisingly two DD met him on the other side and he insta-died!  Why are these people always on my team!

[SCRUB]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
2,556 posts
1,899 battles

I allways shake my face when I see people do that. Then again, I once had a match where 10 of the enemy ships sailed through the middle, DD, BB and CA. 

It wen't about as well as you could imagine. On the bright side, we didn't have to do much except camp the exit and launch torps :D

[GRKEN]
Beta Tester
3,552 posts
8,863 battles

How about Izyaslav trying to close for torping Cleveland?

Unfortunately that player was in my team.

Though team had also other other not so stellar players including AFK/bot Königsberg and suicidal Cleveland so was rather tight match...

Uuntil Confederate and High Caliber worth of damage finally decided match.

I allways shake my face when I see people do that. Then again, I once had a match where 10 of the enemy ships sailed through the middle, DD, BB and CA. 

It wen't about as well as you could imagine. On the bright side, we didn't have to do much except camp the exit and launch torps :D

Did you give them queue numbers?

Myself had week or two ago Fault Line match with two good health enemy BBs in mid area.

After torping one through gap between islands other decided it would be good idea to try coming out from that same gap.

[SCRUB]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
2,556 posts
1,899 battles

Did you give them queue numbers?

No, they seemed to be crawling over each over to get through it at first. After the first 6 died, it was like they were all sitting in the canyon asking who was going to go next. No idea why they didn't just back up :fishpalm:

[GRKEN]
Beta Tester
3,552 posts
8,863 battles

Just had nice match in Strait which enemy could have easily won.

Week or two ago had own damage record (185k) seven kill match in Strait with fail team which I couldn't turn to victory.

But this time after being only survivor enemies didn't come in group so I think I killed something like five enemies basically one by one.

Though details are blurry so I would have to check replay.

I just didn't have time for anything else than gunning.

It wasn't until near end I realized I had eight kills.

Final result was nine kills and almost 200k damage...

And obviously collection of achievements starting from First Blood and ending to Solo Warrior.

Sign in to follow this