You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Grif_gunner

tier 4 to tier 7 battle?

4 comments in this topic

Players
1 post
604 battles

so it's saturday night with loads of players and i'm trying to play well but how are you suppose to play a battle when you have teammates tie 4 and tier 7 alike, i mean common the difference between 4 and 5 is huge, as a tier 4 against a tier 7 is like scharnhorst against a tirpitz really. this is why you lose cmrs. you want to be able to shoot something not be cannon fodder.

please o pretty please fix this

(and on a second note, from all the tier 5 ships the furutaka is by far the worst, you can't compete in range, you turn quickly but those cannons oh god it's like sailing a bb on steroides without guns)

double ( those guns take more time to turn than any other ship in the fleet)

Edited by BigBadVuk
This post has been edited by a member of the Moderation Team, due to inappropriate content.

Players
1,438 posts

Didn't think it was this spread across the levels? Aaah, unless you had Division players, I believe something happens in game where Divisions are seen as one level so you can get a wider spread of ship levels in game. :honoring:

Alpha Tester
500 posts
1,578 battles

T4 should not see T7 unless you have a division with T4 and T5( or above), in which case the T5(or above) could draw a T7 game...

This is not a WG issue, it is a division issue...