Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
XDukenukemX

Ranked Teamwork nonexistant

4 comments in this topic

Players
40 posts
2,887 battles

I speak from rank 10, maybe higher than 5 there is more players capable of basic team thinking and able to perform some level of battle tactic.

But on 10 its almost impossible to get any higher without massive (extremly stressing this) frustration coused the lack of teamwork and stock Coloradoes.

I didnt got more than 2 stars yet, and if the rank wasnt permanent i would be at 14-17 already.

In all other games I never encountered bad players/teams so densely its more likely to have bad team or horrible team than average or good. Maybe I play at bad times...

Is so hard for wargaming to develop a simple set of tactic tools for minimap because the auto F3-8 commands are not really helping (almost all ignore them or spam them)

and maybe, maybe add some tooltips in the way like "without communication you play bad" or "Play as team or dont play at all" ?

Really lost the drive I had for this game....

• Cool 1

Beta Tester
2,286 posts
9,870 battles

It's no different at rank 5+

Just had a battle where we had 1 cap, 700 points and a team of 2 BBs, 2 CAs and 2 DDs vs 3 CAs and 2 DDs. We lost because our BBs couldn't hit crap, 1 DD and 1 CA decided to chase their Mogami and we all got destroyed 1 by 1 with them surviving with 3 ships and beating us.

Ranks don't mean anything as every noob will rank up just by playing a large amount of battles. People don't think and are hungry for kills which leads to matches being lost.

[PKTZS]
Weekend Tester
2,409 posts
14,616 battles

The really good players already reached the rank 1 or are very close to it. What's left now are mostly bad players progressing through spamming battles.

I learnt this lesson the pilot season of ranked battles: play at the beginning or leave it. Your mental health will thank you.

[0RCA]
Players
14 posts
7,451 battles

I speak from rank 10, maybe higher than 5 there is more players capable of basic team thinking and able to perform some level of battle tactic.

But on 10 its almost impossible to get any higher without massive (extremly stressing this) frustration coused the lack of teamwork and stock Coloradoes.

I didnt got more than 2 stars yet, and if the rank wasnt permanent i would be at 14-17 already.

In all other games I never encountered bad players/teams so densely its more likely to have bad team or horrible team than average or good. Maybe I play at bad times...

Is so hard for wargaming to develop a simple set of tactic tools for minimap because the auto F3-8 commands are not really helping (almost all ignore them or spam them)

and maybe, maybe add some tooltips in the way like "without communication you play bad" or "Play as team or dont play at all" ?

Really lost the drive I had for this game....

Amazing, it is like you quoted my last week in level 10.

it feels as in level 14-11 there were better players and more cooperation.

don't have a solutions to this challenge.

Edited by yaniv681

Sign in to follow this