You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Shopska_Salata83

WG are you trying to sink your own game?

60 comments in this topic

Players
45 posts
897 battles

N1- Majority of the players aren't 14 year old kids and DO N-O-T like frkn anime. 

The Arsn nova [edited]was insane fiasko and will cost you 10-20% of the playerbase. I can bet 20$ on this.

N2- The majority of the players HATE fkrn destroyers and ninja torpedoes. And you still improve them, by buffing them?  IN REAL fkn life they were support. In this game they became menace.

N3-Also most of the EU players are from Britain and Germany and you fkn please the russians, by introducing their own paper non existing tree first, instead giving us the Germans or British first.

That was a slap in the face of the history and the EU playerbase.

As a customer i am truly DISGUSTED by Wg EU. And will NEVER pay you another dime in my life.

Actually i hope this game dies off, so another stable company buys your frkn shares and makes WoWs as it should be.

WoWs population is dropping by the second, and instead lowering 30% the prices of any ships in game for xmas you even make it higher for the people? Are you on drugs?

Edited by Shopska_Salata83
  • Cool 7

[KOKOS]
Beta Tester, Players
3,371 posts
8,811 battles

:red_button:

Finally I found use for this emote. 

^^

What he said. :hiding:

big-red-nope-button.gif

• Cool 5

Players
812 posts
3,454 battles

N1- who cares? you are able to ignore the anime-event completely.

N2- just because you are lacking skill to expect destroyer-attacks at certain points and changing speed/course to make it harder for them to hit you; and lacking knowledge about the spotting-mechanic in the game, doesn't mean the class is OP

Warships sure has some problems, but yours are easily solved by reading the guides on the newcomer-section or just searching for "world of warships tutorial" on youtube.

• Cool 1

Players
45 posts
897 battles

N1- who cares? you are able to ignore the anime-event completely.

N2- just because you are lacking skill to expect destroyer-attacks at certain points and changing speed/course to make it harder for them to hit you; and lacking knowledge about the spotting-mechanic in the game, doesn't mean the class is OP

Warships sure has some problems, but yours are easily solved by reading the guides on the newcomer-section or just searching for "world of warships tutorial" on youtube.

Ok WG employee, ur opinion is irrelevant. Go back to Serb for more instructions.
  • Cool 1

Players
812 posts
3,454 battles

Ok WG employee, ur opinion is irrelevant. Go back to Serb for more instructions.

god, i wish i would be. maybe could sneak out some goodies.

[BAD-A]
[BAD-A]
Beta Tester
1,673 posts
15,433 battles

36 posts in total, all along very similar lines of WoWS is dying, DD OP etc etc..... -130 rating in 36 posts has to be some kind of record, even for WG forums......... Go away Silly Salad eater !

Players
45 posts
897 battles

36 posts in total, all along very similar lines of WoWS is dying, DD OP etc etc..... -130 rating in 36 posts has to be some kind of record, even for WG forums......... Go away Silly Salad eater !

Keep telling urself that,  untill there are 25ppl online at 8.00 pm every night. Gl blind fanboy.The game is already dead. You just refuse to accept it.
Edited by Shopska_Salata83
  • Cool 1

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Beta Tester
172 posts
3,306 battles

You just can't cope with the facts that your rant is irrelevant and hilarious. Nobody is forcing you to play or to pay, so if you don't like the game go play something else, instead of wasting energy on rants that will be closed and junked anyway...

[KOKOS]
Beta Tester, Players
3,371 posts
8,811 battles

Keep telling urself that,  untill there are 25ppl online at 8.00 pm every night. Gl blind fanboy.

79b9ff0f32809dea431af50bea357709ec4cf1e8

• Cool 4

Players
45 posts
897 battles

You just can't cope with the facts that your rant is irrelevant and hilarious. Nobody is forcing you to play or to pay, so if you don't like the game go play something else, instead of wasting energy on rants that will be closed and junked anyway...

Keep telling urself that,  untill there are 25ppl online at 8.00 pm every night. Gl blind fanboy.The game is already dead. You just refuse to accept it.

Players
45 posts
897 battles

The nick he has, it is one of the best salads! :P

Dammit, I'm hungry now

I am worried ,how calm are most of the players, here watching the game slowly die off ,and still licking the butts of WG. 
  • Cool 1

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Beta Tester
172 posts
3,306 battles

I don't have to tell myself anything. I like the game and play it with no problems. But then we have you, a dude who tries to disguise a rage topic behind the "I am just trying to help WG save the game from disaster" front.

10/10 would report again... :red_button:

• Cool 1

[KOKOS]
Beta Tester, Players
3,371 posts
8,811 battles

I am worried ,how calm are most of the players, here watching the game slowly die off ,and still licking the butts of WG. 

You are making yourself very populair here........

:ohmy:

• Cool 4

Beta Tester
2,286 posts
9,870 battles

Yes, there are problems. Yes WG is pushing some stuff they shouldn't, yes, they aren't fixing some stuff they should fix. But this game is getting new stuff/fixes/new bugs with every patch and after reading the 5.2 patch info all I can say is good job WG because they have finally acknowledged some stuff that really need a fix. All we can do is sit and wait (play) and hope they improve some stuff/add new stuff that will attract new players.

Your kind of feedback is the worst type of feedback you can give and it doesn't help anyone.

[KOKOS]
Beta Tester, Players
3,371 posts
8,811 battles

[edited]

Why start a topic if you are getting it locked by your own actions/behaviour??

:sceptic:

Edited by BigBadVuk
This post has been edited by a member of the Moderation Team, due to inappropriate content.
  • Cool 4

[ST-EU]
Supertester
2,062 posts
3,667 battles

If the game is dying, then it is not because of the reasons listed above. Also, don't project your "BB saling straight, got rekt by DD"-views on other people.

[KOKOS]
Beta Tester, Players
3,371 posts
8,811 battles

[edited]

Oh boy...... forgot to take your pills this morning? :child:

62532049.jpg

Edited by BigBadVuk
  • Cool 3