You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
anonym_gCiyicUsNYGl

Is the support ticket run by bots or why do they all lack eugenics?

21 comments in this topic

Players
464 posts

can someone tell me the logic behind Wargaming's policy when it comes to restoring sold (premium) ship?

according to the support ticket and the reply i got back, they claim when you purchase premium time and doubloons for over 30 euros in one week to grind one nation's tech line, you can not have your tier 9 non premium ship restored.

but if you purchase Ishizuchi which is a tier 4 battleship (an example) for 10 euros, it can be restored thanks to the "one time restoration" since it's a premium ship..

this also made me think of something. what if your account gets hijacked and all of your ships turns out to be sold? companies such as Valve would easily revert any items sold/deleted and this goes for every other company as well, but what would Wargaming do if this ever occurred?

for the perfectionists who struggle with social cues in real life who will most likely spam this thread with their unwanted opinions, I simply wanted to see how much Iowa could be sold for with the C hull equipped but I accidentally clicked "yes".

if you want to argue that humans can't do mistakes and everyone is perfect, make your own thread.

Edited by anonym_gCiyicUsNYGl

Players
1,497 posts
2,693 battles

the reason why you cant restore non premium ships is because you didnt spend any money on it, i know you said premium time but you didnt spend money directly on it. Yes humans makes mistakes, i once decomissioned my 16 skill point commander >.< well sad but nothing i could do about it. But if your account got hacked i am sure support would be understanding and help you restore it if you can somehome proof you are the original owner of the account and do some stuff, i have never been hacked myself so i dont know how it goes, but as i said i would imagine they would be understanding.

also sorry for my crappy spelling today, really long day for me :child:

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
4,861 posts
17,427 battles

can someone tell me the logic behind Wargaming's policy when it comes to restoring sold (premium) ship?

according to the support ticket and the reply i got back, they claim when you purchase premium time and doubloons for over 30 euros in one week to grind one nation's tech line, you can not have your tier 9 non premium ship restored.

but if you purchase Ishizuchi which is a tier 4 battleship (an example) for 10 euros, it can be restored thanks to the "one time restoration" since it's a premium ship..

What do you mean by premium Tier 9 ship?? there are none in game. if you mean tier 9 Elited  ship well that you just have to take the dubloon hit.

this also made me think of something. what if your account gets hijacked and all of your ships turns out to be sold? companies such as Valve would easily revert any items sold/deleted and this goes for every other company as well, but what would Wargaming do if this ever occurred? Never herd of a company refunding in game currency mistakes. Hijacked account ...    wargaming in tanks restrict the number of tanks that can be sold in a day to stop this (not sure if its same for ships). Also if all your ships were sold or even a large number in a short period of time WG will almost definatly restor it! Infact there is a very old thread here where it happanded. A Dad had his autistic son sell  5 or so of his ships! when he explained his situation on the forum after failing to explain in his support ticket the moderaters got involved and all his ships  were restored...

for the perfectionists who struggle with social cues in real life who will most likely spam this thread with their unwanted opinions, I simply wanted to see how much Iowa could be sold for with the C hull equipped but I accidentally clicked "yes".

if you want to argue that humans can't do mistakes and everyone is perfect, make your own thread.

Arrr it is an elited ship not prem ship!! sorry old chap u take the in game currency hit.

Edited by T0byJug

Beta Tester
2,286 posts
9,985 battles

But if your account got hacked i am sure support would be understanding and help you restore it if you can somehome proof you are the original owner of the account and do some stuff, i have never been hacked myself so i dont know how it goes, but as i said i would imagine they would be understanding.

They won't. My first WoT account (with Type 59/Lowe and a few T10) was hacked with my mail. Retrieving the mail didn't work as it was a random mail I made as a kid so I couldn't provide any solid evidence the mail was mine. Then I contacted the WG support. They asked me some questions, I answered them all correctly. Then I waited a few days for them to respond, asking me to give them the info of my card transactions, which I provided and they still didn't give me my account back. I even offered them over 500 replays that prove the account is mine and I never got it back.

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
4,861 posts
17,427 battles

View PostMindfulcrane07, on 11 December 2015 - 08:40 PM, said:

the reason why you cant restore non premium ships is because you didnt spend any money on it, i know you said premium time but you didnt spend money directly on it. Yes humans makes mistakes, i once decomissioned my 16 skill point commander >.< well sad but nothing i could do about it. But if your account got hacked i am sure support would be understanding and help you restore it if you can somehome proof you are the original owner of the account and do some stuff, i have never been hacked myself so i dont know how it goes, but as i said i would imagine they would be understanding.

you should have asked i herd on forum someone did this and got captain back!!

View PostTroublemaker_CRO, on 11 December 2015 - 08:57 PM, said:

They won't. My first WoT account (with Type 59/Lowe and a few T10) was hacked with my mail. Retrieving the mail didn't work as it was a random mail I made as a kid so I couldn't provide any solid evidence the mail was mine. Then I contacted the WG support. They asked me some questions, I answered them all correctly. Then I waited a few days for them to respond, asking me to give them the info of my card transactions, which I provided and they still didn't give me my account back. I even offered them over 500 replays that prove the account is mine and I never got it back.

Problem here is you could not prove you mail account!!!

It is a big fail if you ask me that you cant change the MAil account associated with a wargaming account.

Players
1,497 posts
2,693 battles

you should have asked i herd on forum someone did this and got captain back!!

i did ask, they said it was not possible

Players
1,497 posts
2,693 battles

It is a big fail if you ask me that you cant change the MAil account associated with a wargaming account.

you can, you just need to know the right people :trollface:

Beta Tester
2,286 posts
9,985 battles

WG never asked me about my mail. I was talking about the website where I made my mail (hotmail), they didn't give me the mail back.

If i remember correctly WG hasn't asked my anything about my mail, even if they did, I couldn't do anything to retrieve it.

Also whats the point of asking me all those questions afterwards, about the card transactions, etc.? Of course if someone wants to hack your WG acc he will go for the mail first and then you need other evidence to prove the account was yours, which I had, but sadly, never got the acc back.

EDIT: It was years ago tho, and I've learned my lesson in the hard way (its better to steal accounts than make a new one). Only have 1 really protected mail for WG games now :)

Edited by Troublemaker_CRO

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
4,861 posts
17,427 battles

you can, you just need to know the right people :trollface:

i did ask, they said it was not possible

So the right people are not always Good!!!!! :P

Players
464 posts

i personally know two friends who got their their t10 ships restored but this was 2 months ago, i guess it comes down to who you're talking to in support.

Never herd of a company refunding in game currency mistakes. Hijacked account ...    wargaming in tanks restrict the number of tanks that can be sold in a day to stop this (not sure if its same for ships). Also if all your ships were sold or even a large number in a short period of time WG will almost definatly restor it! Infact there is a very old thread here where it happanded. A Dad had his autistic son sell  5 or so of his ships! when he explained his situation on the forum after failing to explain in his support ticket the moderaters got involved and all his ships  were restored...

link pls lmao

Beta Tester
4,528 posts
9,851 battles

I guess this answers the question of "what POS would use the word "eugenics" to talk about customer support reps".

And after throwing out that disgusting word in the thread title, he even feels qualified to talk about others lacking social cues...

[UNICS]
Beta Tester
4,800 posts
9,023 battles

I guess this answers the question of "what POS would use the word "eugenics" to talk about customer support reps".

And after throwing out that disgusting word in the thread title, he even feels qualified to talk about others lacking social cues...

I don't even think you can use the word in the context he used it. It's an idea not a property.

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Beta Tester
256 posts
5,133 battles

WG never asked me about my mail. I was talking about the website where I made my mail (hotmail), they didn't give me the mail back.

If i remember correctly WG hasn't asked my anything about my mail, even if they did, I couldn't do anything to retrieve it.

Also whats the point of asking me all those questions afterwards, about the card transactions, etc.? Of course if someone wants to hack your WG acc he will go for the mail first and then you need other evidence to prove the account was yours, which I had, but sadly, never got the acc back.

EDIT: It was years ago tho, and I've learned my lesson in the hard way (its better to steal accounts than make a new one). Only have 1 really protected mail for WG games now :)

Yeah WG is a pain in the buttox regarding acc support. 2 years ago my phone was stolen, so I wanted to change the number associated with the account. I had to provide screenshots of my bank account regarding the purchase of gold, premium time and so on and even then I needed 2 days to convince the support dude to change the damn number. Now you can call it stupid, but better to be careful, keep your e-mail secure and keep a list of the transactions between WG and yourself so you can prove that the account is yours with 100% certainty, then for WG to give away accounts to some random scammers trying their luck with the support guys.

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Beta Tester
256 posts
5,133 battles

10 euro premium ships can be restored but spending 30~ euros to grind from tier 3 to tier 10 and accidentally selling the t9 ship is "out of the question"

L O G I C

O

G

I

C

Tell me, how many people that rage sold a ship or tank would abuse this if it was possible, even more so if said ship or tank was recently "rebalanced" in a patch? WG support is buried with tickets as it is, they aren't stupid...

[POMF]
Weekend Tester
2,307 posts
8,603 battles

Yes humans makes mistakes, i once decomissioned my 16 skill point commander >.< well sad but nothing i could do about it.

That was sad to read, how could you do that:(

10 euro premium ships can be restored but spending 30~ euros to grind from tier 3 to tier 10 and accidentally selling the t9 ship is "out of the question"

What part of "premium ship restoration" you don't understand? Non premium - non restoration. Spending money on non premium ships has nothing to do with that.

[BOA2Y]
Beta Tester
4,730 posts
20,971 battles

He provided more than enough, he had 2 premium tanks that he bought : "asking me to give them the info of my card transactions, which I provided"

Players
1,976 posts
2,773 battles

Yes humans makes mistakes, i once decomissioned my 16 skill point commander >.< 

you can, you just need to know the right people 

People on the German forum were wondering why patch 0.5.2 will probably introduce a waiting time before being able to decomission a captain. I guess now we know. Mindfulcrane confirmed to be the mastermind behind all patches? :trollface:

Players
1,497 posts
2,693 battles

That was sad to read, how could you do that:(

sold my Taihou, didnt see i did not have more space in reserves so well he magically disapeared, sux to be me but yea :)

People on the German forum were wondering why patch 0.5.2 will probably introduce a waiting time before being able to decomission a captain. I guess now we know. Mindfulcrane confirmed to be the mastermind behind all patches? :trollface:

omg you who told you?? it was supposed to be a secret :trollface: