Server Maintenance - January 18, 6:00 CET (5:00 UTC) Read more... ×
Server Maintenance - January 18, 6:00 CET (5:00 UTC) Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
T0rad

Catch up

3 comments in this topic

[SAP]
Players
216 posts
2,054 battles

Hello,

ive left the game few months ago, because of the WG behaviour, and because i imagined it being a bit less super-mega-arcade-with-not-even-enough-hint-of-realism-to-actually-believe-im-driving-ship. But since there is no competition i said to myself id try another run. 

Now, when i was leaving there were some issues on plate that were to be addressed. First was the selling of modules, as a patch should have automatically sold them. did that happen or do we know if it is to happen? second was conjoining the accounts with other WG games.  

Apart from things apparent in game, like higher base captured XP, new missions and events, is there anything i ougth to know? 

Thanks in Advance

[PMI]
Players
2,317 posts
5,473 battles

Google is your friend.

Also, skimming the forums would have given you the answers you are looking for, but guess using your own brain is difficult / impossible?

• Cool 1

[SAP]
Players
216 posts
2,054 battles

no, not really. forum is full of things, peoples opinions, facts scatter and there is really lot of pages. a simple two line commnet would have cut it, but no, we need to be a smug smart-[edited]dont we? 

and also the questions i asked are difficluit to google themselves, easy to be answered by human though ;) ;) 

Sign in to follow this