Takru

0.5.1.4 feedback

11 comments in this topic

[TTT]
Supertester
3,637 posts
13,532 battles

1) Battle timer now 60 seconds instead of 30 seconds

Really, really don't like that. Makes me tab out after setting speed and possibly course. Don't want to stare at a countdown for like 55+ seconds and I don't have a very new PC to start with.

2) Christmas Camo

I looks really really... despicable....

[TTT]
Supertester
3,637 posts
13,532 battles

Btw Wargaming... when you happen to publish patchnotes, how about putting in ALL the changes? You know, patchnotes are meant to document all changes?

• Cool 2

Players
1,438 posts

Btw Wargaming... when you happen to publish patchnotes, how about putting in ALL the changes? You know, patchnotes are meant to document all changes?

If this really doesn't happen then that is poor. If they are worried about an information overload then just list changes in sections: ship changes, environment changes, general mechanics etc :)
  • Cool 1

[TTT]
Supertester
3,637 posts
13,532 battles

If this really doesn't happen then that is poor. If they are worried about an information overload then just list changes in sections: ship changes, environment changes, general mechanics etc :)

It's not like patch 0.5.1.4 did have an awfully long list of changes to begin with, the change on the battle countdown just MIGHT have fit in for example.
  • Cool 2

[REKTA]
Beta Tester
355 posts
6,534 battles

View PostTakru, on 11 December 2015 - 07:05 AM, said:

1) Battle timer now 60 seconds instead of 30 seconds

Really, really don't like that. Makes me tab out after setting speed and possibly course. Don't want to stare at a countdown for like 55+ seconds and I don't have a very new PC to start with.

Most probably because many ppl have problem to loading the battle (conventional HDD?)

Beta Tester
15 posts
7,755 battles

I really appreciate the prolonged timer at the beginning of the match!

It happened way too often that game started and couple players seemed to be afk due to long loading times, just because having no SSD.

Best patch feature since a long time....

Players
1,438 posts

I really appreciate the prolonged timer at the beginning of the match!

It happened way too often that game started and couple players seemed to be afk due to long loading times, just because having no SSD.

Best patch feature since a long time....

Discussing the load time, yes I agree this is better. I have been in a few games where the capping is a big factor in the game and if a team get a head start and cap first drawing the battle lines, on or forward from the cap position, then they have a great advantage over the enemy.
  • Cool 1

[TTT]
Supertester
3,637 posts
13,532 battles

Most probably because many ppl have problem to loading the battle (conventional HDD?)

Nope, I got normal HDD as well, it's not the issue.
  • Cool 1

[SCRUB]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
2,556 posts
1,899 battles

I used to have really bad loading times, but for some reason I no longer get them. But I can understand the pain of people with the long loading time, so I am happy to see it here, even if I don't nessecary need it now.

Players
11 posts
4,155 battles

Very happy because of the timer. There are less players who start late.

AMD graphics smoke "glitch" at start isn't fixed still. But would prefer to fix mechanics problem first. ;)

Since latest patch (0.5.1.4) hardly can hit bigger than 1089. Most of the hits are 545 or even less, 373. And this is in Tier 8. While others hit on me 2-4k and cits. Belive me, not the aim wrong. I didn't forget to aim from a patch to another.

Oi5A4s5.jpg

[ZERG]
Beta Tester
3 posts
1,367 battles

Seems like the Kongo has been tampered with. Worse dispersion and almost no Citadels for me in the Kongo now since this patch. May be its me of course but I don't think so. For example, I had a cruiser bow on chasing me at 2.4km and I never touched him in three rear volleys with all shots straddling and one twin narrowly missing. Previously I had put several shots in to him broadside on and it barely scratched him, and I'm talking fighting a Konigsberg here who torped me after a 5 minute chase by getting so close he could light a cigarette from my burning deck. Well played to him but I was furious that the Kongo was so inept.

Cough  .. splutter ... dribble... give me my Kongo back!!!

Sign in to follow this