Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
YamatoSpirit

Accelerated crew training please?

9 comments in this topic

[POMF]
Weekend Tester
2,269 posts
7,420 battles

Buy gold and burn it to free xp. Then buy credits and you have few more tier 10 ships. Problem solved:bajan:

Beta Tester
1,520 posts
1,475 battles

It's already super easy to level your commander... Why would you need accelerated training?

WG already said that it won't come because of that.

[AXIS]
Beta Tester
4,057 posts
17,279 battles

It was designed like

Buy gold and burn it to free xp. Then buy credits and you have few more tier 10 ships. Problem solved:bajan:

That s exactly why it was designed like this by WoWs developpers.
  • Cool 2

[250H2]
Beta Tester, Players
1,079 posts
13,246 battles

If you can have accelerate training and dont want use gold to get free XP, there's no incentive to use low tiers.

I have already 41 ships 8 premium, I only play the ships wich are developing. I play minekaze some times, because is fun, but not play Cleveland or St Louis, etc.

If accelerated crew traing will be active I'll play low tiers some times, but until then NO.

I know the game is still in development but if no activate accelerate training soon WG will need to do to have enought players for low tiers, they have now players for low tiers with new branchs, but new brachs will be limited.

WG can broke my patience, i'll wait for clans, unified acounts, discounts con upgrades, and the rest of things WOT have.(by the way, rewards for missions are ridiculous 35.000 credits I get only by starting the battle and do nothing)

• Cool 1

Players
4 posts
3,530 battles

Will you send me the gold?

Also what if I want to level my commander and not the ship?

It's already super easy to level your commander... Why would you need accelerated training?

It is not super easy, it is a LONG grind for each point once you reach the commander rank +14 area.

And why just let the exp ship exp sit there and stack up to hundreds of thousands?

• Cool 1

Players
4 posts
3,530 battles

If you can have accelerate training and dont want use gold to get free XP, there's no incentive to use low tiers.

I have already 41 ships 8 premium, I only play the ships wich are developing. I play minekaze some times, because is fun, but not play Cleveland or St Louis, etc.

If accelerated crew traing will be active I'll play low tiers some times, but until then NO.

I know the game is still in development but if no activate accelerate training soon WG will need to do to have enought players for low tiers, they have now players for low tiers with new branchs, but new brachs will be limited.

WG can broke my patience, i'll wait for clans, unified acounts, discounts con upgrades, and the rest of things WOT have.(by the way, rewards for missions are ridiculous 35.000 credits I get only by starting the battle and do nothing)

Well said.

Beta Tester
4,175 posts
9,473 battles

Sorry., but lol what? Have you checked the retraining required for a high end captain? The excessive amounts you need at the top end makes the grind to t10 seem like nothing.

Hell, even a mid level captain in a DD would struggle hard for a large part of your battles as you'd not have SA while retraining (as with any binary skill)

Currently the retraining system means you either:

#1 retrain for gold (which I've done for pretty much every captain at 8-9 skillpoints and higher) 

#2 buy a premium for every nation to retrain with, though chances are you'd not want the same skills so it's nearly the same as just playing an unretrained captain

#3 retrain for credits (and with absolutely no respecc for credit option, which at the low end costs as much as your ship, and at the high end just turns a 100 battle retraining into a 50 battle retraining (and as a bonus, you get to do that retraining while your ship is getting through stock too)

4# barely see your captain get retrained before you have to start retrain it again

Players
1,976 posts
2,773 battles

I agree with AgarwaenME that the amount of experience required gets quite absurd at the higher levels.

I'm fine with all the requirements up to the T4 skill (Level 10 captain). It may take a while, but of course players need a goal to work towards. After that it starts getting quite crazy, though.

Once you reach T8 your captains are maybe halfway to the T5 skill (Level 15) and for some strange reason the very last level requires a gargantuan 10 million experience points, so don't even consider getting a second T4 skill.

Some ships such as Russian DDs are highly dependent on some of the later captain skills and having to play them for hundreds, possibly thousands of matches before you get those vital improvements is quite bothersome.

Let's not even get started on the retraining.

Here are the XP requirements for each level:

1st 1200
2nd 1300
3rd 1500
4th 2100
5th 3400
6th 5800
7th 9600
8th 16000
9th 25000
10th 37000
11th 53000