You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
tobbeb17

I'm so tired of bad teams 10 rounds and great 1 win

22 comments in this topic

[SFD]
Players
112 posts

it feels like everyone in the team makes its own racing.
No collaboration and as see some enemy boats as they flee

• Cool 2

[JUNK]
Players
849 posts
9,661 battles

You are performing way below average on almost every ship. Step up your game, and you will win more.

• Cool 2

[SFD]
Players
112 posts

I used to bein the top 5in the team.
  buthow can weplaybeterwhenAltigisetteamswho fleeas soon as theysee anenemy?

I used to be in the top 5 in the team.
  but how can we play beter when Altig is et teams who flee as soon as they see an enemy?

Players
19 posts
8,568 battles

Cruisers dont push to far into firing range before turning and avading , they ussually turn around for another probeing attack when rain of shells stop.

Destroyers run away right after their stealth gets broken. They will try from another angle.

Battleships will push but only until they feel they got an exelent firing solution on their targets.will flee and repair if they take lots of damage.

Also there is no shame in fléeing if your severly outnumbered like 3 vs 6.

I could buy you once in a while get a team that flees but all.? More likely you missinterpit some behaviur. In random battles most people just try their best not to be primery and get off as many unanswered shots as possible. Well atleast thats how i play thise classes in general.

[GRKEN]
Beta Tester
3,552 posts
8,863 battles

I used to be in the top 5 in the team.

You can start demanding consistent rows of victories when you're consistently among top three scorers of the match... including victorious enemy team.

Just what did most of team's top 5 do in these:

[edited]team.jpgLoosers team.jpg

Nothing!

Players
1,011 posts
10,311 battles

Mate you have 1900+ battle for a 44% win rate, its hard to believe that bad teams is your problem. Nough said.

[T-N-T]
Players
287 posts
5,021 battles

Mate you have 1900+ battle for a 44% win rate, its hard to believe that bad teams is your problem. Nough said.

Bad teams are problem of everybody. Everybody. Look at topics about ranked play - its full of tears. I never heard about situation, when one team was just better and thus won the game. No, its always bad team, nothing more. And maybe little of RNG. And MM.

I'm kinda sad I'm somehow not playing with people from this forum - so many great players here (dragged down only by other noobs), but in game I only see 14 average players...must be my bad luck.:amazed:

• Cool 1

Players
31 posts
413 battles

Your wins is not only depending on the player solo stats. If that would be the case, you should be able to go rambo-mode. Which you cannot, unless you want to be killed fast. Great stats from a player would be looking at the amount of dmg a player does. Not counting how many wins.

So teamplay is in essence vital if you want to win a battle. For me it is not about winning battles, primary: I want to have a great battle. And I can have a great one, even if I lose. 

It would be nice if cooperation is more promoted. A lot of ppl are not even reading/responding to requests in chat. Would be great if there is a way to earn XP by cooperating: and publish how to get that XP. The ppl reading on the forums, are in most cases who want to get better. There is still a substantial part of the player base who NEVER visit the forums. And do not have a particular interest in getting better. 

Again, supportive behavior should be encouraged. By getting bonus XP and/or Credits. This could be done by the reporting system or other in-game behaviour, like spotting or capping. 

Hiding how gaining XP work could be a problem here.

Players
240 posts
1,303 battles

You are josh'ing... Surely?

Beta Tester
205 posts
4,053 battles

And try to got your kill to dead ratio better you have around 1.03 kills per dead and as say before boost your dmg output 

I sit around 2.22 kills per dead after 1012 battles 

Players
1,186 posts
4,658 battles

Did player stats get wiped after closed beta? If I could have a stat wipe after my first 1k games, my stats would look so much better right now.

[RONIN]
[RONIN]
Beta Tester
2,687 posts
5,569 battles

Did player stats get wiped after closed beta? If I could have a stat wipe after my first 1k games, my stats would look so much better right now.

stats got reset after CBT. You can see beta testers CBT stats though, do if you really want you can add them up and have the total.

E.g. I'm currently on 58.62% WR. If you factor in the 803 games I had in CBT this becomes 57.11%

Players
388 posts
5,358 battles

Threadstarter is a typical tryhard.

If you perform after 2k games like this, I can only recommend to look for another game as this easy arcade shooter is obviously too difficult for you.

Beta Tester
473 posts
3,725 battles

You are performing way below average on almost every ship. Step up your game, and you will win more.

He's not. His average exp is actually almost dead on playerbase average. Just take a look at stats from warshipstats:

NA average exp: 894

EU avergae exp: 916

SEA average exp: 956

RU average exp: 1192

tobbeb17 average exp: 934

NA average damage: 28745

EU average damage: 29520

SEA average damage: 30370

Ru average damage: 36052

tobbeb17 average damage: 28937

I agree with those stats, he have no reason to compain about the teams he is put in. His stats based on as much as 1900 battles is less that one would expect. That said, just because he is inferiour to you, doesn't legitimate the wildly exaggerated claim that he is "performing way below average".

[RONIN]
[RONIN]
Beta Tester
2,687 posts
5,569 battles

Looking at OP it would appear to be that he plays quite a lot at the back. With BB the damage is reasonably low, and the hit rate is pretty low too. The survivability is very good, but since you survive more than you win it would appear there are quite a few games you've still been alive while your team loses by cap.

Combine the high survival with the low damage/hit rate and it would appear you float about as far back as possible taking pop shots. The K/D ratio isn't bad, but you don't actually kill many things.

It would appear the enemy can win simply by ignoring you. Make yourself a bit more of a threat and you'll probably find you win more

Beta Tester
473 posts
3,725 battles

Warshipstats is not accurate if I recall correctly.

Also his stats may include premium account (I guess so).

Of course this is true. It wasn't my intention to quantify his performance, but pointing out that information indicates that he actually lies somewhere around average - not way below. Even if his aggregate performance might be slightly below average, add to this his performance curve which is pointing upwards, and I'm pretty confident that we here have the quintessential average performer in the game.

I recognize Gunship14's kind from WoT. Some of the better/best players in the game valuate average players as "way below average" or even "horrible" players based on some weird assessment that they are pretty average themselves.

[JUNK]
Players
849 posts
9,661 battles

He's not. His average exp is actually almost dead on playerbase average. Just take a look at stats from warshipstats:

I agree with those stats, he have no reason to compain about the teams he is put in. His stats based on as much as 1900 battles is less that one would expect. That said, just because he is inferiour to you, doesn't legitimate the wildly exaggerated claim that he is "performing way below average".

I was more looking at his per-ship stats. His North Carolina is at 42k, his Lexi is at 38k, his New Orleans at 22k, Atago at 29k and Benson at 20k. He can get away with his 37k NM actually, that's average, but his high tiers (which I'm assuming he is playing right now) are severily underperforming. He doesn't help his team as much as he is supposed to, and thus he loses more games than he wins. Even if he were average, his winrate would probably still be bad, as high tiers have some extremely good players, just "average" isn't gonna get you more than around 48% winrate. 

Want an example? I was doing pretty bad (by my standards) in my Iowa, ended up with 67k average damage. I'm pretty sure global average for Iowa is at 62k, so I'm actually slightly above average, but that only managed to get me a 49% win rate. I was doing bad in it, I lost more games. This isn't about whether he's average or slightly average or whatever, it's about why he keeps losing games, and the reason is pretty clear.

EDIT : My Iowa winrate improved later on, with divisions. It was 49% when I finished the grind.

Edited by Gunship14

Players
158 posts
1,580 battles

Of course this is true. It wasn't my intention to quantify his performance, but pointing out that information indicates that he actually lies somewhere around average - not way below. Even if his aggregate performance might be slightly below average, add to this his performance curve which is pointing upwards, and I'm pretty confident that we here have the quintessential average performer in the game.

I recognize Gunship14's kind from WoT. Some of the better/best players in the game valuate average players as "way below average" or even "horrible" players based on some weird assessment that they are pretty average themselves.

Not really a measure of performance as you have people with just tier 1's and people with multiple tier 10's included.

You really need to compare his per ship damage which are below average. 

The OP has played more than the average number of battles but consistently been scoring below average damage in each ship, sometimes by a lot. 

Atago - 145 battles with average damage 29,615.37, EU average 61 battles 35,169 av dmg

Pensacola - 92 battles with average damage 24,445.49, EU average 47 battles 29,946 av dmg

Cleveland - 84  battles with average damage 23,913.44, EU average 61 battles 34,750 av dmg

New Orleans - 58  battles with average damage 22,219.6, EU average 56 battles 44,301 av dmg

Omaha - 54  battles with average damage 27,339, EU average 41 battles 32,505 av dmg

Comparing the ops ships in Randoms - their Chester, Wyoming, Bogue, Farragut are the only ones around or above average out of 33 ships. 

Some people do not like admitting they are not (for whatever reason) pulling their weight in a game, much easier to blame others. Sometimes it is better to stay at a tier and play it till you improve in that ship before heading off up the tiers. 

Just because something is unlocked does not mean you are ready for it. 

[SFD]
Players
112 posts

The reason I write this is that I'm tired, I still lose and therefore must not be more than 44% of profits. I have not suggested that I'm the best. Sometimes I get good rounds and sometimes bad. I play because I think it's funny. I ran a game yesterday we had a North Carolina, Nagato and a Iowa who went together. We meet a Yamoto and some other cruisers. Both Nagato and Iowa turns and flees. It ended up that I got to meet them all. And when another must escape so they get into the citadel hit. The problem is that no one dares face them without escaping from it all. But they want a safe distance where they can play from. The match ended with the enemy won and had 1000 points and we had 92. They had all the bases and we are not.

One of Hagar or a battleship task is not primarily to bases. Without which they risk being reduced by dd. The reason that they turn, I think it costs too much they would be Santa or injured in combat.         

Players
158 posts
1,580 battles

The reason I write this is that I'm tired, I still lose and therefore must not be more than 44% of profits. I have not suggested that I'm the best. Sometimes I get good rounds and sometimes bad. I play because I think it's funny. I ran a game yesterday we had a North Carolina, Nagato and a Iowa who went together. We meet a Yamoto and some other cruisers. Both Nagato and Iowa turns and flees. It ended up that I got to meet them all. And when another must escape so they get into the citadel hit. The problem is that no one dares face them without escaping from it all. But they want a safe distance where they can play from. The match ended with the enemy won and had 1000 points and we had 92. They had all the bases and we are not.
One of Hagar or a battleship task is not primarily to bases. Without which they risk being reduced by dd. The reason that they turn, I think it costs too much they would be Santa or injured in combat.         

From what I can see of your damage done you are performing below average in nearly all of your ships, some of them by quite a bit even though you have played above average numbers of games in them. 

You are complaining about other players in your team not doing what they are supposed to do, that they are the reason you are losing so many games.

You are part of the team and if you are underperforming you are a weak link in the team, if you were getting somewhere near average damage in your ships then maybe just maybe there is another reason, at the moment though it is like the kettle calling the pot black while both are on the fire. 

There are many people rushing up the tiers just because they can, because they have unlocked or can free XP past ships, but they have not taken the time to learn how to play the game and get experience of the mechanics.

Unfortunately it seems that most of those who are complaining about being on losing teams all the time or taking too long to progress up the trees are ones who are under performing and not learning (or on the odd case with slow progression, only play co op). 

I stayed at tier IV until I was happy and got near average damage in each ship, I have three tier V's which I have moved onto and play to learn how to handle them and the higher tier ships I will face.

I have unlocked the next ships but I do not move up unless I am happy I am playing consistently and doing around the average damage that others on the server are doing with that ship. It may be slower (still playing tier V with 840+ games) but I am happy I am pulling my weight in a game (before I go blaming others).