Dorsen

My solution to running WoWs with SLI and multiple monitors

3 comments in this topic

Question

Beta Tester
131 posts
1,999 battles

I think I finally got this to work. I had to use Nvidia Inspector to get this done. Here's my procedure:

1: Disable Nvidia Surround (you'll turn it back on later) in Nvidia Control Panel.

2: In Nvidia Control Panel, under "Manage 3D settings", select "worldofwarships.exe" (add it first if it isn't there), scroll down to "Multi-display/mixed-GPU acceleration" and set this to "Single display performance mode". Click "Apply" and exit Nvidia Control Panel.

3: Start WoWs. At this point, I still had flickering in the game, but we're only here for the video settings for now. Set the different settings how you want them, including the video settings (they won't be visible later on, so you'll have to do it now). When you're done, exit the game.

4: Open Nvidia Inspector. Click the tool icon to the right of "Driver version" and in the window that pops up, select the "World of Warships" profile. Scroll down to the "SLI" section, and find "Number of GPUs to use on SLI rendering mode". Set this value to "SLI_GPU_COUNT_ONE". Leave the other settings as they are. Then click the "Apply changes" button in the top right corner of the window. Exit Nvidia Inspector.

5: Run WoWs and blow ship up (pun intended)!

:izmena:

I hope I didn't miss any steps :hiding: and that this will help at least some of you. I've had to run WoWs in windowed mode until now because I didn't want to change my Nvidia Surround and SLI settings every time I wanted to play, For now, this seems to work fine.

• Cool 1

2 answers to this question

Players
21 posts
7,982 battles

cool can u make a youtube video?

new problem ist with the login in surround Patch 0.5.5

Edited by reichsverweser

Beta Tester
131 posts
1,999 battles

The solution I posted doesn't work after the last patch :(.