Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Fenrir2205

Ghost shells?

4 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
142 posts
970 battles

So during my last two matches in the Tirpitz i have been having some realy anoying experiences. At close range i am seeing all 8 of my shots go straight through the enemy ship (was shooting at an amagi side towards me when i was certain of it) and after salvo nr 2 that went through i got realy, REALY pissed. At 6,7km a tirpitz should not miss 16 shots,,, and certainly not 24. And finaly when the Amagi got within something like 5,6km i got a single hit,,, a bounce and the rest went through without being hits. Has this been happening to others?

Beta Tester
4,867 posts
5,014 battles

Yes, happend to me when my connection went nuts. All shots went straight thru enemy ship. 

Players
1,130 posts
2,359 battles

You quite possibly suffer from the desync issue that a lot of players (including myself) suffer from. Basically, everything on your computer is a second or two behind what is actually happening, so shells that appear to "hit" the enemy actually go straight through because the enemy ship isn't actually there. Likewise, shells look to fall into the water in front of the enemy actually deal damage. It even happens to your own ship, as I have gotten used to the back half of my ship not actually being there, meanwhile I have a big invisible prow sticking out from the front of my ship that I have to be careful to not let torpedoes hit.

Players
1,473 posts

Strange you bring up this issue, i noticed a few times today that my shells were going through ships from relatively close range, but this has only been happening today with the Fubuki, never happened before today, don't quite understand why.

Oh and there is nothing wrong with my connection, i rarely even lag

Edited by anonym_EFwxJOPWzlER

Sign in to follow this