Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Doughnut_Jimmy

Nutty Christmas cammo price

14 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
83 posts
3,244 battles

Call me a buffoon but buying a days premium at 250 gold and you'd only need to play 16 battles to get the same value for money but you'd have the extra silver too.

Plus you might play more games too so even better value going for a days premium,also the first ship i'm shooting is gonna be the christmas tree job :)

30 gold for cammo,thats loony toons time.

[BOA2Y]
Beta Tester
4,731 posts
21,020 battles

Nobody said it was a smart idea, it s only a moneygrabbing idea.

Beta Tester
170 posts
3,680 battles

Well with the IQ of the teammates I have had today, I am sure they will sell quite a few.....

[NIKE]
Beta Tester
3,243 posts
6,577 battles

I actually think it's a good idea - people have been complaining that premium time is wasted if you can't play regularly and that there should be a per game option.

If you have time to play 16 games in a day then it's probably not for you. I have a 5 week old daughter to go with the nearly 2yr old, so there's no way I could fit 16 games in a day - I'm currently averaging 2 battles every 3 days.

The colour however is hideous.

Players
1,189 posts
4,658 battles

They seem to be unhappy about the price on the RU forums as well. At least the price is the same on both servers.

[BOA2Y]
Beta Tester
4,731 posts
21,020 battles

They seem to be unhappy about the price on the RU forums as well. At least the price is the same on both servers.

Now that you mention it, it s a bit curious the price is not double or only available in bundles for EU. :teethhappy:
  • Cool 1

[TTT]
Sailing Hamster, Players, Privateer
3,791 posts
16,349 battles

People have been complaining that there was so little to spend dubloons on, now WG introduces something to waste invest dubloons on and it's still not ok.

[TTT]
3,791 posts
16,349 battles

For Picasso money I would want a Picasso......

*shoves in the Ishizuchi add again*

Tier 4 Premium Battleship for just 2500 Dubloons* **

*no port slot included, buying a port slot might involve additional cost

** no captain included, hiring a captain might involve additional cost

btw, how many modules can the Ishizuchi carry? Arkansas Beta can get 6 modules, Emperor Nikolai I. only 2.

Beta Tester
83 posts
3,244 battles

Xevious I can see your point of view,if you have the doubloons and not the time go for it,but with that colour scheme I would imagine it'll be the 1st ship focussed down.

So might not get the xp you were hoping for.

Beta Tester
1,520 posts
1,524 battles

As with Halloween, if you make more than 750 base xp the camo is worth more than converting free xp.

If converting xp and the camo both are worth the gold is another matter.

[NIKE]
Beta Tester
3,243 posts
6,577 battles

Wouldn't use it myself anyway, the flags you get for free on a regular basis for remembering to shoot your guns, and for occasionally playing ranked keeps me in XP, but I approve of the idea for those that want a small one off boost.

Totally agree with the being focused,  likely that people will focus them anyway just because they can to spoil someone else's day.

[TTT]
3,791 posts
16,349 battles

More XP also means quicker captain leveling. Just saying. When you want your captain to reach rank 15+ eventually, any help really is welcome.

Sign in to follow this