Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Grigor86

Again total overpower USA CV

24 comments in this topic

Players
14 posts
7,073 battles

Like always i had to play with my Taiho tier 9 Cv and like always meet and essex with heavy bomber bridge,,

In 20 words i try to foun his planes for understand that type of bridge he have; and i see his 7 fighters plane squad and understand he have air supremacy skill (that i reach in next 15 k xp point), later this i try follow his bomber team and later torpedo bomber are spotted on border map, I try reah is torpedo bomber on time for save myself, but his 7plane squad attack me when i get back and i must use almost one of myfighter squad fof stop them; my fighter don't reach torpedo on times for open is fire line and i lose more then45 k of life,,,, later during figher dodge fighting last bomber squadd come and complete works with bomb and fire...

now i have only question for retarded programmer... If you think that japanese CV is so strong and ballance with you don't try chagen USA JAp configuration?

you know that noone play again Usa CV later... They are just orrible to see... but all player use it because it's total overpower compared at JAP CV...

and in this arcade game have more fighters don't count a crapbecause all retarded USA CV players can easy stop 1 or 2 of your figher squad with only one of them (and win maybe too) and send "only" 12-14 bomber and 12 torpedo bomber on you and sink you easly!

because torpedo sqaud bomber with 6 bomber are deadly for all players with open firelane or not...

All your stupir russian-bielorussian programmer know it... and you nerf torpedo of torpedo bomber because you are much retarded for increase strategic air fight...

bomber can't fly for 10-20-30 seconds and attack with enemies fighter back and no cover in reality, and bomber don't be faster like or almost fighter and they don't shot down fighter all time;  and 7 usa fighters never win vs 8 JAP fighter exept no training pilot...

Now you know you are ridicolous programmer for matchmaking and ballance too..

start to give same air power or give real utility to fighters...

if i sacrifice my bomber for fighter i must can save almost me or the ships that i cover with fighters or not.,..

Maybe you have to ballance CV and increase (Again) air war.. first nerf torpedos...

because if i reach enemeis with torpedoes i must have the same % probability to flooding them..

but the enemies must have chance to stop me, and must stop me if he have more fighter then me..

please give a sense on fighter and air cover bridge...

Sotp make japanese fleet (DD except) so useless...

I understand you are american and money slave....

but this is really ridicolous on russian people...

Edited by Grigor86
  • Cool 2

Players
14 posts
7,073 battles

Ahh i forget... maybe with no real air war noone chooses CV without medal or prize for stop enemies air assault !

In modern warfare CV become the strongest and more important ships of all fleets and you nerf them because you can't increase air war because youa re retarded, or because usa ships can't be not overpover compared on JAP FLeet??

Now i understand because i had to wait 7 minutes for 24 players game ... oh sorry 16 players game...

really you want fail on this game at all cost... warthunder and other war game bury all you if you don't change this shitty unballance faction faster then you've read my post.

Players
14 posts
7,073 battles

I have a feeling this topic gets closed soon ....

The last time that i write post like this it was closed 24 hours later....

30 hours later we have new patches that gave tier 6 JAP fleet 3 air squadron...

because it's impossible fight vs normal indipendence with more bomber torpedo bomber and fighter !!

i remember like yesterday people that support my opinion and stange... 2 days later patch...

maybe I had not said a false thought... "maybe"

this time is the same...

Money slave censure the true... but all people know the true.. about CV flooding and USA CV

you can delete my post , but nothing change this!

And thi situtation can only force people stop playing nerfed unballance payfor win game! all people know it..

do that you want!

Fired your programmer, an idiots like me or normal gamers that love WW2 games  can give the right istruction for make better game on ships plane tanks wargame!

Players
14 posts
7,073 battles

19:15 queue time...

maybe programmer thinks that people wants wait more time that they can play in the battle for they waiting for...

fired your programmer...

seriusly i give you instruction for ballance and get CV better in 24-36 hours if you want!

Just pay me the hours that i can't do on my job for help to correct your ridicolous error...

[POMF]
Players
513 posts
12,839 battles

The last time that i write post like this it was closed 24 hours later....

30 hours later we have new patches that gave tier 6 JAP fleet 3 air squadron...

because it's impossible fight vs normal indipendence with more bomber torpedo bomber and fighter !!

i remember like yesterday people that support my opinion and stange... 2 days later patch...

maybe I had not said a false thought... "maybe"

this time is the same...

Money slave censure the true... but all people know the true.. about CV flooding and USA CV

you can delete my post , but nothing change this!

And thi situtation can only force people stop playing nerfed unballance payfor win game! all people know it..

do that you want!

Fired your programmer, an idiots like me or normal gamers that love WW2 games  can give the right istruction for make better game on ships plane tanks wargame!

I think one tinfoilhat won't be enough for this.

• Cool 1

[ST-EU]
Supertester
2,062 posts
3,890 battles

He asks if you can leave your hat off when typing. Cosmic radiation is overrated.

• Cool 2

Players
14 posts
7,073 battles

25:42 queue time... people of same level that waiting change at 9 bye 14 that was at 24 minutes...

they have a life and don't want wait more time on queue that the time they play in game...

mm told me of post photos too i just make it for you all!

Players
14 posts
7,073 battles

27:04 minutes people within same level waiting go down at 5 ...later 8 but is only 3 players that don't know and 5 people that doing anything exept play like me...

Good work programmer :D:D

Players
14 posts
7,073 battles

He asks if you can leave your hat off when typing. Cosmic radiation is overrated.

i just answer him again when next useless patches come out for take players and money lost for this ridicolous error.

Players
14 posts
7,073 battles

some players get in and leave... because 2 CV waiting for game..

One its mine... and when i stop to get out my life in this forum i stop wueue and noone can play first tomorrow moring with CV...

so bad unballance game...

Players
1,976 posts
2,773 battles

Is this your own personal chat room or something?

If the enemy Essex has 12 torpedo bombers he is using the strike loadout and has fewer fighters than you. Sacrifice one of your fighter squadrons for his and then use the second one to stop one of the torpedo bomber squads.
Let your AA focus on the other torpedo bomber squad.
Your are still going to receive notable damage since the strike Essex is very strong and IJN CV AA surprisingly bad, but you should be able to survive 2 attack runs that way now that the flooding chance is very low.
Meanwhile you can inflict damage to the enemy fleet and let your BBs/CAs/DDs gain an advantage.
Alternatively you could start your own attack runs on the enemy CV. US AA is a lot stronger, but at least his fighters won't be an issue.

[TTT]
[TTT]
Sailing Hamster, Players, Privateer
3,785 posts
15,980 battles

He got 11 games on Taiho, may be it's still fully stock? Modules installed? Sorry for trying to find out what he is raging about.

However, judging by his profile, I'd guess that the problem is with him, not with the carrier.

Ryujo: 57 games played, 43 won (51%), 43 survived, 49 ships sunk, 387 planes killed, 1467 av XP, 58148 av Dmg

Hiryu: 72 games played, 40 won (56%), 54 survived, 58 ships sunk, 1412 planes killed, 1791 av XP, 54132 av Dmg

Shokaku: 107 games played, 49 won (56%), 79 survived, 58 ships sunk, 2727 planes killed, 1460 av XP, 45770 av Dmg

Is it me or are his stats getting worse the higher tier his ships are? My be Shokaku running fighter heavy setup?

[TTT]
[TTT]
Sailing Hamster, Players, Privateer
3,785 posts
15,980 battles

33:30 I think there are clear "few" problems of this game...

FiredYourProgrammer.

Goodnight USA CV lovers.

Major issue being you, really. You're expecting lots of high tier ppl playing like 2 in the morning during the week?

Hm... let's see what he got:

Tirpitz? Check

Warspite? Check

Mikasa? WTFcheck

Atago? Check

Murmansk? Check

Besides, this thread will be closed inevitably because you came in here, insulting people. Nobody has to put up with you.

Edited by Takru
  • Cool 1

[BOA2Y]
Beta Tester
4,700 posts
20,547 battles

30:40 queue times..

4 players just waiting..

others people died of old age..............

Mirrored MM for CVs  can not be dropped unless CVs are made so weak that having one CV in your team when the enemy has none would not be considered an unfair advantage. And that probably means making them DD level weak and no one will be playing them anymore because of their boring gameplay.
Edited by 22cm

[BOA2Y]
Beta Tester
4,700 posts
20,547 battles

Mikasa? WTFcheck

+1  :teethhappy:
Edited by 22cm

Beta Tester
4,867 posts
5,014 battles

OP, you forgot one thing.

View PostGrigor86, on 10 December 2015 - 12:36 AM, said:

Sorry for my bad London
  • Cool 1

[F_D]
Alpha Tester
1,194 posts
5,489 battles

what? tinfoilhat? for what?

Because from your initial description, you just suck at playing carriers - a nowadays rather meaningless class - nothing more, nothing less.

[SFD]
Players
121 posts

I think theTaihotier9Cv's better thanessex
Taihotier9Cvisinmode 2, you have 3torpedobomber2Fighters2 bombs.essexhavemod 2ashave1Fighters2torpedobomber2 bombs:hmm:

Alpha Tester
3,274 posts
817 battles

If you are going to start repetitive thread without search and you will not use already existing topics - then at least try to use some less hard to read style of writing.

Closed

• Cool 1