Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Carlo_Fecia_di_Cossato

iRank 1!

7 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
2,286 posts
9,870 battles

There is no need to negrep the guy but anyway, OP, use the search function next time, or at least bother to check the forum because there is like 2-3 topics regarding ranked battles and ranks on the first page.

Gz on rank 1 :)

[TORCH]
[TORCH]
Beta Tester
439 posts
8,406 battles

Not that being rank 1 means anything ..... ranked isnt skill based lol

Edited by Shade_UK

[ST-EU]
Supertester
2,062 posts
3,667 battles

Yup. I have the same average damage as OP, with more ships sunk on average, yet I can't get down from rank 13 (so in T6/t5s). I am not dissing OP, just showcasing a point. Every time we start winning, my team either split appart for no apparent reason and dies, or they suicides due to the "apparent immediate win".

Beta Tester
2,286 posts
9,870 battles

Yup. I have the same average damage as OP, with more ships sunk on average, yet I can't get down from rank 13 (so in T6/t5s). I am not dissing OP, just showcasing a point. Every time we start winning, my team either split appart for no apparent reason and dies, or they suicides due to the "apparent immediate win".

Rankeds are a mixture of luck (who gets less noobs) and persistence. Even if you are the biggest noob, if you play a substantial amount of battles you will reach rank 1 eventually. As for the luck, well, you can see a lot of people struggling to rank up, even if they have same/better statistics as the ones that have ranked up (or reached rank 1 already).

Alpha Tester
3,274 posts
817 battles

Congratulations on rank 1.

Now,  i encourage you to become search user of same rank and start using this helpful function.

Closed

• Cool 1