Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Geedee

Captain Skill Rank 18

7 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
4 posts
11,372 battles

1 of my captains hit rank 18 which cost 350k xp to get rougly but to my horror to get to rank 19 it is 9,999,999 or 10 million xp points so virtually theres a ceiling cap on your captains rank of 18 i'd love to know if any1 has a rank 19 captain and how long it took, i contacted wargamming thinking maybe a bug, but apprently its correct :hmm:

[ST-EU]
Supertester
3,403 posts
20,184 battles

1 of my captains hit rank 18 which cost 350k xp to get rougly but to my horror to get to rank 19 it is 9,999,999 or 10 million xp points so virtually theres a ceiling cap on your captains rank of 18 i'd love to know if any1 has a rank 19 captain and how long it took, i contacted wargamming thinking maybe a bug, but apprently its correct :hmm:

A friend has a five rank captain but as I am at work now cannot confirm that cost. From memory, level 5 was high but they put in the 9,999,999 price on the next point almost knowing you would never attain it.

[SPUDS]
Beta Tester
4,049 posts
8,235 battles

On the RU forums someone asked why this was very recently and got an answer in fact. Problem is just that I don't know Russian, and Google Translate didn't translate as much as confuse in this case. I couldn't make out if it was specifically intended to just be like this, if it was unintended, or if it was intended to be some sort of test.

The only thing I got from it was that they are not just aware of it, but they are not going to change it any time soon.

Beta Tester
4 posts
11,372 battles

yeah so really 18 skill points on the captain is the ceiling, as getting 10 million skill points would take 5000 battles thats based on 2000 points per game

[BGNAV]
Beta Tester
452 posts
8,129 battles

I hope this will change in the nearer future as a hardcap for captain skills takes out a big part of motivation to play further....

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Beta Tester
2,445 posts
6,983 battles

18 is max?  Damn I thought 19 was max to prevent people from getting 2 lvl 5 skills.  I didn't realise it was 18.  Need to have a think on some of my longer term plans...

Beta Tester
3,552 posts
8,863 battles

From memory, level 5 was high but they put in the 9,999,999 price on the next point almost knowing you would never attain it.

It's possible to get three further skill points after getting five point skill before hitting that 10M wall.

Sign in to follow this