Server Maintenance - January 18, 6:00 CET (5:00 UTC) Read more... ×
Server Maintenance - January 18, 6:00 CET (5:00 UTC) Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
gizaman

The clan area of wows need to start right now!

7 comments in this topic

[-DKBG]
Beta Tester
206 posts

Hi

The decision of the developers to introduce more content into the game in form of ships and maps is really not what this game needs at the moment.

If we look at world of tanks, it was also only a few nations in the beginning. But they got the clan element.

Please make a global map ala wot and start giving this game a clan environment that will seriously kick the numbers of players up.

Waiting to long and the game dies. MANY are waiting for clan fights etc. You already have a fully working solution in WOT, what is the problem in introducing

the same in wows.?

The clan element is what a lot of players are waiting for. Can tell my clan is enjoying the game but if there are not any clan element what is the point of playing this onwards?

• Cool 1

Beta Tester
2,286 posts
9,870 battles

Hi

The decision of the developers to introduce more content into the game in form of ships and maps is really not what this game needs at the moment.

If we look at world of tanks, it was also only a few nations in the beginning. But they got the clan element.

Please make a global map ala wot and start giving this game a clan environment that will seriously kick the numbers of players up.

Waiting to long and the game dies. MANY are waiting for clan fights etc. You already have a fully working solution in WOT, what is the problem in introducing

the same in wows.?

The clan element is what a lot of players are waiting for. Can tell my clan is enjoying the game but if there are not any clan element what is the point of playing this onwards?

Yes, give the clan war map now so the few of us that have T10s could get all the doubloons :)

No, sadly, its too early to implement the clan wars map yet, for obvious reasons. There still isn't enough people with T10s and the map would be dominated by a few clans only.

But I am for an implementation of clans, just not the clan wars map, yet.

[DSW]
Players
3,780 posts
7,712 battles

I would disagree with that gizaman - I think (with no data to back me up, but same goes for you so we're both just posting assumptions here :) ) there are more people waiting for new ships than there are waiting for clan features, simply because new ships will make every player happy while only a few play it seriously enough to care about clan features. So WG's decision to first put out the Russian and German trees is probably sound.

Now, don't get me wrong, I wholeheartedly agree that WoWS needs a system for clans and clan battles, and better sooner than later, to keep the veterans and serious players in its thrall so to speak. And that would probably "reactivate" a decent amount of older accounts. But what news report, in your opinion, will get more new players to join the game - "World of Warships now has features for high-end competitive play" or "The legendary Bismarck now sails the waters of World of Warships - get the game for free HERE" :P

• Cool 1

[TTT]
Supertester
3,637 posts
13,476 battles

I'd rather have more functional interface in the game and website.

Division chat

website sort by stats, ie sort by rank, by name, by k/d....

rework of perks and modules systems

truly unified accounts

[-DKBG]
Beta Tester
206 posts

Maybe make the clan area with tier 6 ships. Then after time increase the tiers.

Yes the Bismarck idea sells but to make people stay and play after the buzz over that ship is over needs something long lasting.

I would believe that advertising on WOT for wows would be a good idea. How about some sort of advantage to clans that have an wows clan division.

If I were WG I would make it so that clans that have an branch of wows can get advantages for their wot clan. That would give them an incentive to play wows.

It should of course not be something forcing them to but just giving advantages here and there.

[DSW]
Players
3,780 posts
7,712 battles

that's a pretty neat idea... and while they're at it they can give us unified economy already (not that I care since I never played WoT and don't plan to, but many others are still waiting for that... :P)

Beta Tester
1,671 posts
15,357 battles

Hi

the same in wows.?

No to clan wars yet but yes to clan activity... Get the clans set up properly, introduce Division chat, clan chat and company type games a la WoT, 7v7 8v8 etc etc, that the clans can play in teams/ or random groups can fix themselves up into teams.... seems simple enough to me, but then I am not a developer so dont actually know how much effort these changes would take....

Sign in to follow this