Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Krucoz

Premium users

Premium users  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Some exclusives ships

• yes
    • no
  2. 2. New incoming fleets

• yes
    • no
    • Above a certain tier
  3. 3. Exclusives game mods

• yes
    • no
  4. 4. Epic equipments as rewards

• yes
    • no
  5. 5. Some exclusives captain skills

• yes
    • no
  6. 6. Exclusives shells

• yes
    • no
  7. 7. Less repair costs

• yes
    • no
  8. 8. More XP than current

• yes
    • no
  9. 9. More gain than actual

• yes
    • no
  10. 10. Gain credits into a personnal fidelity wallet to get discount on premium shop

• yes
    • no
  11. 11. nothing special for premium

• yes
    • no
    • i have some other propositions below

19 comments in this topic

[ROY]
Players
61 posts
8,625 battles

Hi all.

To break a little with the actual system, i mean bundled offers, make players happier and even WG richer, and to support devlopment of the game without a bad feeling... i submit this poll.

Thanks for your contribution.

What do you want for premium users?

EDIT: dont misunderstand me, the fact i ask something doesn't mean i would respond yes to all. I'm against many off them but just wanted to submit

Edited by Krucoz

Players
366 posts
1,836 battles

Your questions are a little bit vague. Take "Some exclusives ships" and yes or no. But yes or no to what? That i have premium ships? Do i want exclusive ships? Do i want more exclusive ships?

Edited by Nibloke

[ROY]
Players
61 posts
8,625 battles

I meant some exclusives ships only available for use if you have a premium current statut. It is just a start of a reflexion anyway, open for debate of course.

The fact is that we only see bundled offers with premium time, but... what for?

Why would we want to be premium? What are we ready to pay for, or not?

At middle or long time, no need to be premium to unlock and buy everything, and then?

Edited by Krucoz

Beta Tester
2,286 posts
9,870 battles

I meant some exclusives ships only available for use if you have a premium current statut. It is just a start of a reflexion anyway, open for debate of course.

Even though I use premium, I say NO to that.
  • Cool 2

[SCRUB]
Alpha Tester
17,384 posts
5,400 battles

Even though I use premium, I say NO to that.

^^

Omg, premium account needed to play the OP sheeps man, don't gib WG ideas :hiding:

[HNS]
Players
726 posts
10,005 battles

Hi all.

To break a little with the actual system, i mean bundled offers, make players happier and even WG richer, and to support devlopment of the game without a bad feeling... i submit this poll.

Thanks for your contribution.

What do you want for premium users?

Hello. Your poll is a bit confusing. Some of the questions need clarification.

However, if you mean that a premium user should have access to more content than a regular player, then by all means no!

All content (of any kind) should be available to all players regardless account type.

Premium is fine as it is now. The only problem, for me, is that they should have an extra option of buying premium for an amount of games also (i.e. 50 games) instead of only days as it is now.

This would be very helpful to players that don't have time each day to play and cannot utilize their premium time.

• Cool 1

[SCRUB]
Players
581 posts
3,759 battles

All the suggested things (except shop discount) are p2w elements and would repel anybody who doesnt use constant Premium. So its a big big NO. Premium functionality is good as it is now. If you think you should win just because you pay, go play something else...

[ROY]
Players
61 posts
8,625 battles

So you want to make the game pay to win? (Exclusive captain skills, shells etc)

No thanks :)

that's why i responded no to these 2

[SCRUB]
Players
581 posts
3,759 battles

Premium is fine as it is now. The only problem, for me, is that they should have an extra option of buying premium for an amount of games also (i.e. 50 games) instead of only days as it is now.

This would be very helpful to players that don't have time each day to play and cannot utilize their premium time.

I would like to see this tough. As a husband and father, I have very limited time to play daily, so time based premium is a complete waste for me. I occasionally buy a premium day via doubloons when I steal a day of work. Other than that, nada. But per game basis premium would be something I'd buy. 

I believe there are many people like me so we should advocage this further (just to be ignored by WG of course :))

Edited by Kenjiro_

[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
4,346 posts
14,955 battles

Simple No to everything!! I have been Prem on ships since open beta. Prem gets 50% XP and cash! There should be no benefits like exclusive ships or better flags. no early access ot tech trees or anything like that! as others have said it  would be pay to Win

Edited by T0byJug

[ROY]
Players
61 posts
8,625 battles

View PostKrucoz, on 09 December 2015 - 03:52 PM, said:

xp/crédits/lower costs are not p2w éléments as they dont give an advantage ingame. I'm completely against pay to win, that's why i'm against many of things there. But i also know everyone has their personal reasons to pay. I tried to be impartial... even if it hurted my own convictions.

There is already %50 more xp and credits for premium. If you raise it further, f2p players cannot cope with the ship progress and use of premium consumables via credits. The game would become an arena for a small number of players shooting premium ammo to each other in their premium exclusive ships...

All the suggested things (except shop discount) are p2w elements and would repel anybody who doesnt use constant Premium. So its a big big NO. Premium functionality is good as it is now. If you think you should win just because you pay, go play something else...

xp/crédits/lower costs are not p2w éléments as they dont give an advantage ingame. I'm completely against pay to win, that's why i'm against many of things there. But i also know everyone has their personal reasons to pay. I tried to be impartial... even if it hurted my own convictions.

Edit : exclusives ships wouldn't be p2w elements, not more than premium ships in shop !

[SCRUB]
Players
581 posts
3,759 battles

There is already %50 more xp and credits for premium. If you raise it further, f2p players cannot cope with the ship progress and use of premium consumables via credits. The game would become an arena for a small number of players shooting premium ammo to each other in their premium exclusive ships...

[ROY]
Players
61 posts
8,625 battles

I agree totaly, that's why i responded no too... at least it is said.

[JUNK]
Players
849 posts
9,658 battles

I would totally support a 25% repair cost reduction for premium users. Would be a win-win situation, actually.

Players
2,772 posts
12,699 battles

All content (of any kind) should be available to all players regardless account type.    

- YES!

+1

Brilliant idea. Flag use is monitored per game. It would be easy to monitor premium use in the same way.

DECLARATION OF INTEREST: I use a premium account to make the grind easier. Premium should stay exactly as it is without deep, deep thought about changes.

For the average player (and I'm probably greatly overrating myself there) I shudder to think what the grind is like without premium. :(

Edited by Admiral_H_Nelson

[ROY]
Players
61 posts
8,625 battles

they should have an extra option of buying premium for an amount of games also (i.e. 50 games) instead of only days as it is now.

Same case +1

[BGNAV]
Beta Tester
452 posts
8,129 battles

Absolutly agree. I play myself most time on premium account but voted for almost everything NO, it would be pay to win and nobody, even a premium account owner, would not really want that. Especially captain skills, equipement and similars MUST be for all player the same.

Credits and XP, you get allready a boos with the premium account, so not enough OP? 

Sign in to follow this