Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
TheRonson

Mission - Sky In Flames

6 comments in this topic

Players
178 posts

Hi Everyone,

Just been trying to complete this mission " Sky In Flames - down 20 aircraft " I seem to have halted at 17 for some reason, even though I downed 6 last night, and 1 just a few minutes ago, it still just reads 17 ?      am I missing something here, using the right Tier or what?

Players
42 posts
1,116 battles

I believe it only counts carrier planes, seaplanes etc don't seem to be counted or at least they never were for the clear skies achievement so it's probably the same.

Players
1,428 posts

Hi Everyone,

Just been trying to complete this mission " Sky In Flames - down 20 aircraft " I seem to have halted at 17 for some reason, even though I downed 6 last night, and 1 just a few minutes ago, it still just reads 17 ?      am I missing something here, using the right Tier or what?

Never had any problem with it. All planes and all tiers count for this daily mission.

Beta Tester
4,867 posts
5,014 battles

Smart thing to do this mission is to take ship with good AA... WRONG!! Enemy carriers will stay away from you. You can try doing it with BB having decent AA (BBs attract planes) or with carrier. With carrier it is piece of cake. Or play in division with carrier - lots of planes guaranteed.

Edited by KptStrzyga

Players
178 posts

My Bad, found out the problem, when I deleted my preference file to fix the " control / cursor problem " I think, it put me back on to the Co-op battles, but I had been the rank battles, on the same night, just to try my lucky...........anyway just added 1 more aircraft to the tally so it's working ok.

[SCRUB]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
2,556 posts
1,899 battles

Remember that you can drop 1 daily mission every 24 hours and have it changed with a different one, so if you don't really wan't to shoot down planes, get a different mission.

Sign in to follow this