Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
ShockPirat

Your best carries ever

7 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
814 posts
13,978 battles

Inspired by this thread: http://forum.worldofwarships.eu/index.php?/topic/38819-best-defeat-ever/

Post your best results from the games you clearly carried hard AND managed to win :)

I got two from ranked battles.

This is from season 1, ranks 11-20:

hiryu1.jpg

hiryu2.jpg

hiryu3.jpg

And this happened yesterday. Ranks 2-5. I never expected high ranked people to deal that poorly with a carrier. Was an extremely close game, when the timer reached zero enemy Shokaku had managed to cap both bases and my team was leading by only 20 points.

close1.jpg

close2.jpg

close3.jpg

close1.jpg

close2.jpg

close3.jpg

hiryu1.jpg

hiryu2.jpg

hiryu3.jpg

[ST-EU]
Supertester
3,402 posts
18,351 battles

Inspired by this thread: http://forum.worldofwarships.eu/index.php?/topic/38819-best-defeat-ever/

Post your best results from the games you clearly carried hard AND managed to win :)

And this happened yesterday. Ranks 2-5. I never expected high ranked people to deal that poorly with a carrier. Was an extremely close game, when the timer reached zero enemy Shokaku had managed to cap both bases and my team was leading by only 20 points.

close1.jpg

close2.jpg

close3.jpg

Well done, I think was a combination on you being very good, the rest of your team not so and a reasonable enemy team. In a nutshell, you beat the enemy. :medal:

Beta Tester
4,867 posts
5,014 battles

My best carry? 240k dmg in game with weird MM vs 3 ships.

1UXWZM3.jpg

XRgmu46.jpgtUtpJpB.jpg

Replay http://www.mediafire.com/download/ilrgmza26lil161/20151208_224315_PASA013-Essex-1945_20_NE_two_brothers.wowsreplay

Players
284 posts
3,033 battles

Hmm, to not spam with pictures I will use 3 of them with high kill counts but I do have more. Not saying number of kills is what matters and usually I have a good idea of when to change target since I know the poor ship in my sights is dead before he can fire another salvo so instead of joining the mine mine mine crew I select another target to maximize my damage output.

And yes these pictures are due to nice credit or xp gains to salt the wounds of some mates who play this game :trollface:.

LOLOLOL.jpgLOOOOOOOL3.jpgLOOOOOOOL5.jpg

LOLOLOL.jpg

LOOOOOOOL3.jpg

LOOOOOOOL5.jpg

[TEACH]
Alpha Tester
2,341 posts
9,211 battles

Had my best one last night, took a screenie but at work so can't post it yet.

Played my Benson in ranked battles, got criticised by a friendly DD player for going places no DD should go, ended up with 5 kills, over 300k credits profit and 7k XP. Two of us carried the game to completion after we were losing solidly. The other guy was in his Colorado, lol.

[-KWX-]
Weekend Tester
78 posts
7,325 battles

If you'd only posted your first screen, I'd say meah... OP IJN CVs.

However we all know the nice nerf IJN CVs have faced since and your second screen is just amazing!!!

Congratulations! Wished I had you on my team ;)

Sign in to follow this