Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Ekkosz

Finding players to play with

15 comments in this topic

Players
3 posts
554 battles

Hello everyone,

I'm getting quite bored of playing by myself the whole time. I need some... friends ;(. So, how do you get steady partners to play with?

Players
1,497 posts
2,586 battles

Hello everyone,

I'm getting quite bored of playing by myself the whole time. I need some... friends ;(. So, how do you get steady partners to play with?

you could join the Official World of Warships teamspeak server, adress is in my signature :)

Edit: there are not a lot of people on it this time of  the morning though

Edited by Mindfulcrane07

[BGNAV]
Beta Tester
452 posts
8,129 battles

Hello everyone,

There is as well the option to look for a clan. Even if there are no clan tags, clans in world of warship excist allready. I think such topics are under the fan forum and/or the country specific ones, maybe this is an option for you too.

Players
65 posts
2,433 battles

I wouldn't mind having some more people on my friends list to play with. Preferrably with Teamspeak (I am German, but English is no problem, too). Just send me a PM if you want and I'll add you ingame, on Steam or on Skype.

Beta Tester
2,286 posts
9,870 battles

A few of my mates and me are planing to organize a competitive clan (got a lot of experience from WoT). We currently have a TS server, there is always someone online and we mostly play in divisions (unless playing ranked) so anyone who thinks he meets certain requirements, feel free to message me :)

[BGNAV]
Beta Tester
452 posts
8,129 battles

I wouldn't mind having some more people on my friends list to play with. Preferrably with Teamspeak (I am German, but English is no problem, too). Just send me a PM if you want and I'll add you ingame, on Steam or on Skype.

Search for the OM and OMNI recruiting post, we are a lot of germans and other nations there ...

Players
65 posts
2,433 battles

Search for the OM and OMNI recruiting post, we are a lot of germans and other nations there ...

That is nice of you, but I am not interested in joining clans or affiliating with any groups, just finding some people to play with.

[SCRUB]
Alpha Tester
17,384 posts
5,400 battles

I am not online that often lately but there is a channel in game called Forumites ( sturmtiger's one ), the password is 'play4fun'. You can always check who's online there and find some people to play with ( though I hear traffic been low, channel has kind of been inactive because no new people joined the Forumites ). 

[SCRUB]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
2,556 posts
1,899 battles

I am not online that often lately but there is a channel in game called Forumites ( sturmtiger's one ), the password is 'play4fun'. You can always check who's online there and find some people to play with ( though I hear traffic been low, channel has kind of been inactive because no new people joined the Forumites ). 

I can confirm, that channel has pretty much been dead for a while. For the past week I have not been able to catch anyone online in it :(

[SCRUB]
Alpha Tester
17,384 posts
5,400 battles

I think we should promote it more. We need more people to know about and use it :)

[SCRUB]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
2,556 posts
1,899 battles

Would agree. Then again, I a bit at fault of it dying as well, as I haven't played much the last few weeks due to exams getting closer.

But it would be nice to play a few games in divisions again some time.

Beta Tester
128 posts
3,678 battles

Hello everyone,

I really need to get my mind out of the gutter ........ 

[JUNK]
Players
849 posts
9,658 battles

A few of my mates and me are planing to organize a competitive clan (got a lot of experience from WoT). We currently have a TS server, there is always someone online and we mostly play in divisions (unless playing ranked) so anyone who thinks he meets certain requirements, feel free to message me :)

Can I join?

Oh wait...

[JUNK]
Players
849 posts
9,658 battles

Sorry, rank 1 wankers are not allowed :bajan:

How do I get deranked from rank 1??

Edited by Gunship14

Sign in to follow this