Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Rybak1999

WG and their blatant discrimination of Poland. [not serious]

7 comments in this topic

[LUZ]
Beta Tester
134 posts
1,962 battles

Today I notice that there are some special missions available for destroyers. Because I love Blyskawica, I thought that I can make some easy +5% speed flags, but...

How come there are no missions for Poland? I demand fair treatment of my country and to stop this racism!

#polanstronk #wgcheaterz #plsrefund

Seriously tho. Did they just, I dunno - forgot, or it was intentional? Sims, Gremmy and Fujin. They don't have missions too? I'm genuinely confused right now... :amazed:

Beta Tester
2,286 posts
9,870 battles

Yeah, because Poland totally deserved a ship before British, French, Italian or full German and Russian lines... Be happy that you got Blyskawica in first place.

[BLOBS]
Beta Tester
5,072 posts
9,827 battles

Yeah, because Poland totally deserved a ship before British, French, Italian or full German and Russian lines... Be happy that you got Blyskawica in first place.

Actually warspite was out MUCH earlyer

An OP ship btw....

Not really since its Torps are slow its decection range is high. Fun as a gunboat yes. OP ? Nah

WoWs Wiki Team, In AlfaTesters
1,992 posts

Not really since its Torps are slow its decection range is high. Fun as a gunboat yes. OP ? Nah

Oh Wait, tell me is not better in every aspect than Sims, I will be a little pissed if I had the Sims and been there since the start supporting the game to see The new DD premium to be far better, even than most of the regular ones...

Beta Tester
2,286 posts
9,870 battles

Actually warspite was out MUCH earlyer

I don't know which part of "LINES" (which means tech tree lines, like battleships, cruisers, destroyers and carriers) wasn't clear. I do not see a point of adding a premium ship for a nation they probably either don't plan to implement or wont implement any time soon is basically what I wanted to say.

Alpha Tester
2,070 posts
1,108 battles

Thread closed due to breaches of the forum rules:

2.5 Off Topic, spamming and trolling

This category includes:

• Creating threads for the sole purpose of causing unrest on the forums
• Making non-constructive posts, or creating threads on non-constructive topics

• Cool 1