Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Dr_OC

Economy Mechanics FIX!

41 comments in this topic

Players
3 posts
2,447 battles

I"m sorry guys i don"t have much time to read all posts to see is there another topic on this subject.

I"m just interested is there anybody who agrees with me that WarGaming is too greedy with all their games.

Making money without Premium account and Premium Tanks,Ships,Planes is simply not possible at the moment with normal tier VIII and above.

I"we seen somewhere that WG said like "this is to keep player playing lower tier" this is just ridiculous i already quit playing WoT because of that.

I know that somebody will say "but you must have premium that is how they make for a living" but you need to understand me not everybody can spend a lot of money on games (i"m talking about 40+euros) just to be able to get to one tier 10 i mean what is wrong with you WG.

There are some games like War Thunder that don"t need 10-20euros a month just to keep playing game.

I have T26E4 on my WOT account and i played a lot of games with this tank and made a lot of money to get to one tier X and a few tier VIII and IX but that"s it i don"t want to play 2+k games with only one tank it"s so freaking boring i don"t enjoy playing WoT anymore cause shitty in game economy.

Feel free to check my WoT account and if im idiot that doesn't  know how to play then world is in shape of banana LOL.

I know that my vote will not change anything but cmon guys i have life i cant spend 6h every day just to grind with non-premium ship just to get one equipment.

If there is another way without spending my money an monthly basis plz enlighten me!!!!!!

I truly like this game but i will quit playing if WoWs WG dont fix this credit income problem,i can deal with OP CVs with DDs OP camo but credit income naaaah i will find another game if they dont do something about it.

Cheers guys 

Edited by xxBeatsByDrDrexx
  • Cool 6

Beta Tester
1,719 posts

It is a basic truth that in order to play high tiers in either WG title you need to have and play credit grinders in your stable if your not going to pay for premium, unless your a rock star in your T10.

So find a t4/5 ship that you excel in and use it to make the credits you need to finance your high tier habit.

• Cool 1

Beta Tester
186 posts
7,059 battles

There are some games like War Thunder that don"t need 10-20euros a month just to keep playing game. 

Neither does this game. You don´t have to spend a single dime if you don´t want to. Just don´t expect to get everything all at once...

If you play bad on high tiers, you´ll lose money.

Don´t play Tier 8+ to earn money. If you need money, play tier 5-6, you can easily make 150K or more per match without any premium stuff.

Mount flags on your ships to increase income or lower repair costs on high tier ships. Complete missions that give you money.

You only played 5 matches on tier 8 (probably haven´t even fully researched the ship) and already say it´s impossible to earn money ?

• Cool 2

Players
3 posts
2,447 battles

Yes im currently doing that but it takes fun out of the game to play with only one ship.

I play one game in Omaha and every penny that i get i lose on one game with SouthCarolina,and yes im not fully upgraded and guess what I DONT HAVE MONEY FOR THAT.

I dont expect to get lot of money or any for that matter i hate when i lose 70+K its just stupid.

Im just saying they need to fix high tier BBs credit income,i hate those good battles when i win cause i carried the game i in post screen i made only 5k what is then point of playing online games????

But on the end of the day like i said my vote will not change anything,WG is going to make too much money (what they already did) and we players will get bored in few months of playing cause of that "Grinding".

This attitude will kill WG products you will see.....

Edited by xxBeatsByDrDrexx

Beta Tester
186 posts
7,059 battles

Im just saying they need to fix high tier BBs credit income,i hate those good battles when i win cause i carried the game i in post screen i made only 5k what is then point of playing online games????

Excuse me, in your best match with the North Carolina, you did 61K damage. You call that "carry a game" ?

And who says you have to play with only one ship ?

• Cool 2

Players
33 posts
3,328 battles

I don't think it's a bad idea to lose credits at high tiers if you don't play well. But I've seen some streams from good players with premium accounts, killing ships left and right and still losing credits. That's a very wrong idea.

• Cool 2

Players
453 posts

If you're good (sorry, 61k damage at tier 8 in a BB isn't, come back when you can do twice that much regularly) you can make money at tier 8 without premium.

It's at tier 9 and above where even being good isn't really enough to consistently make money anymore.

• Cool 1

[PMW]
Players
307 posts
13,760 battles

Game makes no sense, upper tier ships are pay-to-play. You are supposed to grind lower ships to play the upper ships, and you are supposed to play the upper ships in order to what? Even when you are an excellent player you most likely are capable of making maximum income on level 6 or 7 without premium. Even if you get ahead on tier 8 without premium, you will be BARELY making it ahead, with significantly less income than you could get on lower tiers.

That is why the economy is broken and this is the thread number gazillion about it, and this is why I don't play this skinner box any more.

• Cool 1

Players
3 posts
2,447 battles

[edited]

Edited by BigBadVuk
This post has been edited by a member of the Moderation Team, due to inappropriate content.
  • Cool 4

Players
57 posts
4,222 battles

[edited]

Well kid, don`t let the door hit you on your way out! O and go edit your self :great:
Edited by BigBadVuk
  • Cool 1

[SPUDS]
Players
625 posts
12,441 battles

After I reached higher tiers and fought enough battles in RB I say its right. Higher tier should cost money if you are a bad player. You only have to be a tick better then the average player and you dont lose money. Of course their are the battles where you are just unfortunate and die early without achieving anything. Sucks, sure. I only started recently to play higher then tier 6 because I thought I was not good enough. Guess what, I dont lose money when I take my higher tier ships into battle.

Players
4,154 posts
9,221 battles

Didn't read all that QQ

Im average player, i have Zao , my Zao without premium makes money, very little but it still makes money , to lose money i have do it on purpose and become bad player . With premium my Zao is making quite nice money. You can't earn money on high tiers ? Do gameplay tutorial, search youtube for "how to play ship" learn basics and profit

Edited by KaraMon

[TTTX]
Players
1,952 posts
6,547 battles

Is this based on your 6 games in your only tier 8 the North Carolina? Where you have won 2 games, survived 3 and have an average damage of 39k and average xp of 700?

If so you might be best off uninstalling the game basing your complaints on this.

You are a good player though doing well in both USN BBs and CAs up to tier 7. Upgrade your NC first and learn the differences in its play. You can make a profit at tier 8 without premium if you play well.

• Cool 1

WoWs Wiki Team, In AlfaTesters
1,993 posts

The thing is....why you play tier10, you barely go even in most of the ships, and there is nothing that encourage you to play them, probably I unlock them and stop that line and try another, because I dont have anything that makes me want to play them and had to support them with dozens of premium battles, because I'm and average player, and because of that I let only pr0s to play on those tiers and let them be proud of their pixels.

Pr0 players usually think that because they play well, and do credits in tier10, the game in right. Is not, the rule should be applied to Mr.Average, because they are the vast population of the game, and if they will lose creds, and have no thing that makes them want play high tiers, then they left or they dont play them. And when pr0 players only plays with another pr0 players, some of them will lose creds (and tons of them) too. But, whatever, bigoted population and blind short sight people, nothing new, meanwhile, the next bunddle will come soon, and a new gold camo....priceless strategy.

• Cool 2

[AAO]
[AAO]
Players
55 posts
11,896 battles

[edited]

Did I just witness a ragequit?

Edited by BigBadVuk

Players
646 posts

Question: what do the tier 8, 9 and 10 ships give you, in terms of enjoyment that the tier 1 to 7 ships don't?

It's not as if there's any Clan Wars in this game yet.

It's not as if the higher tiered gameplay is any more enjoyable.

It's not as if getting any of the higher tierd ships will give you more of an "I win" mode than the better performing ships at tiers 1 to 7.

[UNICS]
Beta Tester
4,799 posts
9,017 battles

Companies don't make games for everyone to be able to play the entirety of it completely free. Thankfully you can still do so if you're good.

Otherwise you do what you've always had to do when acquiring entertainment someone else spent time and money to produce. You pay for it.

[KEBAB]
Players
21 posts

Signed! If wg keeps up this kind of bs with their "secretly tweeking the system every patch in the believe players wont recognize it that way. And the credits stays as low as it has become, this game is clearly not worth my time any longer and being played.

Beta Tester
186 posts
7,059 battles

Signed! If wg keeps up this kind of bs with their "secretly tweeking the system every patch in the believe players wont recognize it that way. And the credits stays as low as it has become, this game is clearly not worth my time any longer and being played.

Again, I fail to see the problem here.

In my opinion this is an effective F2P concept. Who says everyone should get 100% of the game for free ? 

You can do fine in Tiers 1-7 without any premium content, without having to pay for anything, and you can play as much as you like. 

And even Tiers 8-10 are somewhat managable, but expect to see some bumps on the road. (Although on tier 8, it´s still not too difficult to make profit, but the ships and modules are getting very expensive)

Although I have to agree that you should not be losing money while running a premium account and having a decent match on tier 10. And WGs incentives to get people to pay are sometimes a bit "questionable" (I´m looking at you, bundles)

But what are they "secretly tweaking" ??

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
4,861 posts
17,421 battles

If you're good (sorry, 61k damage at tier 8 in a BB isn't, come back when you can do twice that much regularly) you can make money at tier 8 without premium.

It's at tier 9 and above where even being good isn't really enough to consistently make money anymore.

Give the guy a brake i dont think he meant carry in his South Caroli    ****** forget the defending him!

Are you all brainless may i ask????

Not with North Carolina with Colorado i carried games multiple times and i lost credits few times.

Let me tell you one thing.

WG support is crap,game optimization is also crap,they are too greedy and they expect players to give them so much money that its not even funny.

In world of tanks with T57 hevy i have had some great games but i lost 15-30k credits i mean WTF war thunder is much better game i regards to this.

But dont worry i have very simple solution.

Go to Control panel and Uninstall game dont waste your life on this stupid game or any of WarGaming products.

Dont write anything anymore cause i will not read this.

[edited]ALL who is protecting someone as idiotic as is wargaming,they are smart in some way they are making a LOT of money on idiotic players that are not willing to make them change something. 

This is closed topic if you ask me i dont want to have anything to do with wargaming anymore.

I will now delete my account for good just to avoid seeing what idiotic community they have

Shame on you alll [edited]idiots.....

I was going to defend you but forget that!!!

War-thunder!! yep great game!! over 1 year with built in hacks and cheats that made the game unplayable unless you wanted to play at low graphics..., Complete pay to win where the premium Tanks/Planes are better than there same tier normal tanks/ships in almost every way!!!  Customer support and forum that immediately sensors any negative feedback.....MMM love war-thunder.

The concept war-gaming uses is a good one!! Wanna play the cool hight tier Ships/tanks exclusivity!! Pay to play and or have some prem ships/tanks. I have played WOWS almost exclusively with Prem account! only because i play tanks a lot as well so its worth it! before ships i almost never had prem on tanks (well maybe prem about 15-2-5 of the time)

We get uddles of flags for nothing apart from playing well. Some of these flags give significant benefit to ships. Do wargaming do every thing right! no. This practice of the last half year/Year of bundle after bundle is rely pissing me of and the fact that over 3/4 of the prem ships in game are EXCLUSIVE is annoying on a young game like this! espetialy with the commander retraining concept that means you realy need a prem ship in each nation to retrain commanders as you go to new ship!!

If not play low tier and make money!! A tier 6 DD in a mediocre(win) game can still make over 100k profit easy

• Cool 1

[UNICS]
Beta Tester
4,799 posts
9,017 battles

War-thunder!! yep great game!! over 1 year with built in hacks and cheats that made the game unplayable unless you wanted to play at low graphics..., Complete pay to win where the premium Tanks/Planes are better than there same tier normal tanks/ships in almost every way!!!  Customer support and forum that immediately sensors any negative feedback.....MMM love war-thunder.

I don't think you've actually played War Thunder based on what you're saying.

Alpha Tester
5,609 posts
5,568 battles

Companies don't make games for everyone to be able to play the entirety of it completely free.

Yes, they do. Actually, it's most of them. WoWs also. This is not the problem, although the magnitude of grind can be discussed.

The problem is that losing progress is crap, and losing money is basically losing progress. And that leads us to the next face of all this crap:

Again, I fail to see the problem here.

In my opinion this is an effective F2P concept. Who says everyone should get 100% of the game for free ?

The entire game is just grind to higher tiers. The end. There is nothing else. Just like early MMO's 10 years ago. Imagine youself playing in MMO where you would need lower level characters to grind mobs for sustaining high level character, in which in turn would allow for grinding more mobs. Just awful.

Beside, it's PvP game. The entire content should be free. Challenge should lie elswhere. Thinking that upper tiers are the endgame content is just so wrong.

Oh, and failing to see the problem is problem in itself.

• Cool 2

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
4,861 posts
17,421 battles

View PostNechrom, on 09 December 2015 - 08:33 AM, said:

I don't think you've actually played War Thunder based on what you're saying.

indeed i have not in the last year.. I ment to get arround to playing again since the Foliage patch!! I wanted WT for realistic and sim battles not arkade (have world fo tanks for that) the fact you could make almost every map in to a desert with no soft cover to hide you tank made it umplayable for me as the other thing i liked WT for is it looked great.  

View PostVanhal, on 09 December 2015 - 08:52 AM, said:

The entire game is just grind to higher tiers. The end. There is nothing else. Just like early MMO's 10 years ago. Imagine youself playing in MMO where you would need lower level characters to grind mobs for sustaining high level character, in which in turn would allow for grinding more mobs. Just awful.

Beside, it's PvP game. The entire content should be free. Challenge should lie elswhere. Thinking that upper tiers are the endgame content is just so wrong.

Oh, and failing to see the problem is problem in itself.

The Concept of this game is completely different from an MMO..Its about playing ships and competing with other players. Grinding to tier 10 is not what the game is about its just part of the mechanics of the game. The game for me and i believe most other players is winnng matches against players. Playing cool and fun ships!!! Are you seriously selling a ship when you elite it? Blimey!!! I am playing the tier 1 and 2 german ships a lot at the moment (well daily) purley to train new captains up as i am SOOO keeping my Königsberg. New Mexico also a keeper. Gnevny keeping at least till Gremyashchy is back on sale. so many ships i keep because they are fun and cool to play. for me the game is not about the grind at all

Edited by BigBadVuk

Players
4,154 posts
9,221 battles

Learn to play not p2W

Don't play bad ships , bad ships are bad for a reason , they are bad so people don't play bad ships.

You don't make profit on t8 ship and you lose money? Play angry birds , it's on your level

You don't make profit on t9/t10 ships ? Improve or buy premium

You don't make profit on t9/10 with premium  and you lose money most of the time? Go play angry birds it's on your level

[ROY]
Players
64 posts
10,397 battles

As a company wg needs to gain money. So instead of breaking economy at high level what can they do ? New contents only available for premium users (ships, epic rewards, game mods...?)and un the same time stop bundling only.