Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Capra76

Premium shop pricing barking mad?

9 comments in this topic

Players
3,601 posts
7,323 battles

I like this game but IMO the amount of money being asked for the premium services is just absurd.

On special offer at the moment is the Warspite for, wait for this, €49.99!  WTF, I can find the newly released Fallout 4 for less than that, who on earth is going to spend that sort of money on a single ship?  Do WOW think we're all retired Admirals with money to burn?

I'm quite happy to spend a bit of money on the game to support the developers and say thanks but in its current state I think it's worth maybe €10-€15.

This pricing strategy is IMO counterproductive, instead of getting €15 from me they get zero, surely they'd be better off getting a few € here and there from large numbers of players rather than trying to make a killing out of a handful of obsessive millionaires who don't care about the pricing.

Am I missing something?  Frankly I think the pricing is killing the game by scaring off potential players due to the cost.

• Cool 6

Beta Tester
320 posts
6,303 battles

It seems posts like this one and others are being deleted. I know the last thread i posted on about the warspite price point has been deleted.

So, save your outrage, you are talking to the recycle bin.

Players
3,601 posts
7,323 battles

It seems posts like this one and others are being deleted. I know the last thread i posted on about the warspite price point has been deleted.

Oh well, at least it's feedback for the developers.

[P1R4T]
Players
14 posts
4,989 battles

I could live with it if was 30€ but i am not going to pay any higher than that.

[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
4,346 posts
14,963 battles

Search is your Freind!!

The Threads are being Deleted/moved as there is one already existing that has over 300 posts

http://forum.worldofwarships.eu/index.php?/topic/38554-warspite-on-sale-but-in-a-bundle/page__st__300#topmost

Its tagged as HOT and has been on the top of the list of threads since sunday

Dont make a conspiracy there there is none!!

Edited by T0byJug

Alpha Tester
2,070 posts
1,108 battles

Thread closed due to breaches of the forum rules:

2.5 Off Topic, spamming and trolling

This category includes:

• Creation of topics that already exist on the forum (Please use search and add to existing topics were possible)

• Cool 2