Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
chib1977

New Content ?

19 comments in this topic

[CCUK]
Beta Tester
128 posts
4,348 battles

So i took a bit of a break from the game due to a loss of interest (i have a low concentration span) and was wondering if there was any new ships floating about! ,i played the new german cruisers to tier 7 an as enjoyable as they are ,they just dont light my fire and sadly i dont have any motivation to go for tier 10 with any of the current branches ,so do we have any kind of ETA or information on forth coming content ?. Thanks. 

[CCUK]
Beta Tester
128 posts
4,348 battles

Cheers for the prompt response ,was hoping we might have had something sooner but no worries :)

[SPUDS]
[SPUDS]
Beta Tester
4,566 posts
15,529 battles

Pls stop talking about German BBs

I just want them more and more !

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
4,854 posts
17,265 battles

Pls stop talking about German BBs

I just want them more and more !

German BigBums????? You wont get much luck there....... I live in germany! Most of the ladys are very sporty!!!

:hiding:

PS @Troublemaker_CRO What's you source? did not realise about even more German/Russian ships arriving soon...

Edited by T0byJug
  • Cool 1

[NED]
Players
1,830 posts
6,999 battles

Tier 8 soviet cruiser according to patch notes

Tier VIII premium Soviet cruiser Mikhail Kutuzov has been added to the client for testing. It is not available for purchase or for research, but players may see it in battle.

so probably within a month or 3 it should be available (in a big fat bundle no doubt)

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
4,854 posts
17,265 battles

Tier 8 soviet cruiser according to patch notes

Tier VIII premium Soviet cruiser Mikhail Kutuzov has been added to the client for testing. It is not available for purchase or for research, but players may see it in battle.

so probably within a month or 3 it should be available (in a big fat bundle no doubt)

new about Prem ship i ment tech tree lines

Beta Tester
1,649 posts
6,477 battles

The patch notes 0.5.1.4 clearly show that all the real problems with the game has been fixed, and now its time to drain the doubloons accumulated by the bundle purchases.

Beta Tester
2,286 posts
9,908 battles

PS @Troublemaker_CRO What's you source? did not realise about even more German/Russian ships arriving soon...

http://forum.worldofwarships.ru/index.php?/topic/29115-%D0%B2%D0%BE%D0%BF%D1%80%D0%BE%D1%81%D1%8B-%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%B7%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%B1%D0%BE%D1%82%D1%87%D0%B8%D0%BA%D0%B0%D0%BC/page__st__100__pid__1415120#entry1415120

- Q: "Do respected developers norm that all high-level branches of the destroyers is not able to inflict damage comparable to other classes?" A: "Not quite, we believe that the destroyers of gameplay, especially high-level, still need to work."

- Soviet battleships: 2016

- Soon there will be a new Japanese premium in the tier 2-5 range (I suppose it is the "tm" kind of soon. Possibly a BB because the guy was asking about IJN premium BBs).

- Soviet cruisers and German BBs also seem to be planned in 2016.

Dunno where I've read the info about them arriving in Q1, but I know I've seen it somewhere.

Beta Tester, Players
628 posts
12,031 battles

The patch notes 0.5.1.4 clearly show that all the real problems with the game has been fixed, and now its time to drain the doubloons accumulated by the bundle purchases.

really ,,,, you allmost killed me there ...... (I still laugh)

one word ..... Carrier

mang

[SPUDS]
[SPUDS]
Beta Tester
4,566 posts
15,529 battles

semes stronk to me http://gamemodels3d.com/worldofwarships/vehicles/prsc508

[should I post screens ?]

Edited by kotkiller

Players
1,976 posts
2,773 battles

semes stronk to me http://gamemodels3d.com/worldofwarships/vehicles/prsc508

[should I post screens ?]

Seems like a crappy Mogami at first glance, but maybe the fire rate is really high.

Don't wanna judge something before it's actually in-game.

[SPUDS]
Beta Tester
4,049 posts
8,211 battles

Seems like a crappy Mogami at first glance, but maybe the fire rate is really high.

Don't wanna judge something before it's actually in-game.

Reload time is listed as 8.89, which is pretty bad. However, the penetration of the AP appear to be quite good. So if the shells behave like the 130mm shells, it might be pretty powerful. The shell speed is similar to the K-berg and N-berg, more than Cleveland, but we don't know if the ballistic coefficient is better or worse.

Overall, with these stats she looks decidedly ok, but not as awesome as Mogami. Depending on her citadel, armour and weapon arcs (all of which we don't know yet) she can go from dreadful to awesome. But from what is available now, she looks to be fair but not awesome.

[UNICS]
Beta Tester
4,789 posts
8,962 battles

Reload time is listed as 8.89, which is pretty bad. However, the penetration of the AP appear to be quite good. So if the shells behave like the 130mm shells, it might be pretty powerful. The shell speed is similar to the K-berg and N-berg, more than Cleveland, but we don't know if the ballistic coefficient is better or worse.

Overall, with these stats she looks decidedly ok, but not as awesome as Mogami. Depending on her citadel, armour and weapon arcs (all of which we don't know yet) she can go from dreadful to awesome. But from what is available now, she looks to be fair but not awesome.

Holy balls! And I thought the Japanese had bad citadels. This one is huge, all well above the water line and even has both magazines above the water line (which the Japanese and US don't).

I think I'll pass.

[SPUDS]
Beta Tester
4,049 posts
8,211 battles

Holy balls! And I thought the Japanese had bad citadels. This one is huge, all well above the water line and even has both magazines above the water line (which the Japanese and US don't).

I think I'll pass.

Really? I heard that some people mentioned this, but I can't see anything in the two viewers... and I mean anything. Well technically speaking I can see an AA gun in the 3D viewer, but nothing other than that.

A screencap perhaps with the cutting tool?

Players
1,976 posts
2,773 battles

No idea whats going to be in it, but I read today or yesterday that patch 0.5.2 is planned before the end of the year. 

Yeah, Takeda92 posted this in the "Some interesting info from RU" thread:

View PostTakeda92, on 08 December 2015 - 09:57 PM, said:

Sorry for not updating. Not only there haven't been many answers coming on the RU Q&A until recently, but many of the info are not that interesting/I don't understand the google translation.

- Patch 0.5.2 is planned for this year (before 2016)

- There are plans for "personal discounts," something similar to WoT blitz (I never played it) is expected to come spring 2016 but no promises.

- In the near future, devs are planning permanent premium unique camouflage with useful properties.

- There won't be an option to adjust the sound of shots fired anytime soon. Sounds are very complicated and are tied to each other.

- No plans to nerf IJN BBs or buff USN BBs to the same level. The gap between them is so small. Montana might be slightly pulled up to Yamato level.

- There won't be improvement to the BB class, they are very strong already.

source: 

http://forum.worldofwarships.ru/index.php?showtopic=33727&view=findpost&p=1579946

[UNICS]
Beta Tester
4,789 posts
8,962 battles

Really? I heard that some people mentioned this, but I can't see anything in the two viewers... and I mean anything. Well technically speaking I can see an AA gun in the 3D viewer, but nothing other than that.

A screencap perhaps with the cutting tool?

Here you go.

Mikhail_Kutuzov_modules.png

Sign in to follow this