Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
CSM_Waldrip

You need to do something about the hacks!

28 comments in this topic

[SGMC]
Players
1 post
3,869 battles

It is time that you developers do something with the hacks in this game.  I just came out of a match where an Independence carrier shot rounds at me with 10 rounds in a salvo at a very high rate of fire.  The salvos were timed at approximately 4 seconds a part!!! I don't want to hear about the reasons you won't address the problem.  Myself along with several others are completely fed up with the nonsense!!!!

Beta Tester
4,867 posts
5,014 battles

From how far was he shooting? Carriers don`t have main guns, only secondary close distance small guns so must have been stronk haxx if more then 5 km! 

Or you smoked too much screen in your destroyer. :bajan:

• Cool 1

[SCRUB]
Alpha Tester
17,384 posts
5,400 battles

It is time that you developers do something with the hacks in this game.  I just came out of a match where an Independence carrier shot rounds at me with 10 rounds in a salvo at a very high rate of fire.  The salvos were timed at approximately 4 seconds a part!!! I don't want to hear about the reasons you won't address the problem.  Myself along with several others are completely fed up with the nonsense!!!!

It is time people stop posting nonsense trying to create a stir over nothing but hot air which escaped from their own buried gas filled intestines. 

In other words; pics or gtfo :trollface:

ps; replay is even better, but the chances of you or 'your friends' having one of those is 0.0000000000000000000000000001% at most.

• Cool 3

[KOKOS]
Beta Tester, Players
3,371 posts
8,811 battles

That's called a Secondary Armament, and it is working as intended. :honoring:

[SCRUB]
Alpha Tester
17,384 posts
5,400 battles

Independence has 2 secondary guns on stock hull, zero secondary guns on top hull. 

edit:

:trollface:

Edited by mtm78

Beta Tester
2,286 posts
9,870 battles

I saw a Yamato today, throwing donuts at me. 6 donuts per salvo every 2 seconds. Must be hacks since they fire pancakes normally...

• Cool 6

Supertester
777 posts

I saw a Yamato today, throwing donuts at me. 6 donuts per salvo every 2 seconds. Must be hacks since they fire pancakes normally...

Uh I saw that one too, reported it asap ! :honoring:

[TTT]
Supertester
3,637 posts
13,532 battles

Have sunk overconfident DDs with secondary armament on my carriers, too. HAXXES!

Seriously though, I often felt like the accuracy of secondaries on carriers is better than on "regular" ships O_o

[SCRUB]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
2,556 posts
1,899 battles

I knew it wasn't just me! Something is going on! The devs most clearly look in to this.

On a more serious note, take a screenshot or even better save the replay if you see someone cheat and then send it in.

This is the best way to handle such issues, if there even is one in the first place.

Players
1,976 posts
2,773 battles

Aren't they supposed to be firing 9? Sounds like the baker was a bit lazy today.

Am I smelling a new carrier meta? Screw the planes that got nerfed to the ground, time to boost the secondaries and go in guns blazing!

Let's get some of that sweet capping experience.

My Lexington can throw around a whopping 160 donuts a minute. Let's see a cruiser do that. It's like I got 2 Russian DDs glued to my deck.

• Cool 1

[SPUDS]
Beta Tester
4,045 posts
7,561 battles

Have sunk overconfident DDs with secondary armament on my carriers, too. HAXXES!

Seriously though, I often felt like the accuracy of secondaries on carriers is better than on "regular" ships O_o

Probably because the DDs (as other classes don't really go close enough) spend more time in range. People see carriers and think "I simply have to kill this one, get the hell closer, he hasn't got any main guns!" And while I can understand the reasoning, it does allow for carriers with more presence of mind to work them over with their secondaries (if they have them, Indy feels left out). Against battleships and cruisers, destroyers tend to avoid the rush in aspect, and when they do do it, it is mostly against ships caught in a bad position or unaware. You can't really sneak up a carrier as well, he has that top down view after all.

But sometimes it happens that a destroyer will try to run after a battleship that has clearly spotted it and it doing what it can to avoid torpedoes and keeping it's distance. In those cases the secondaries can certainly do a thing or two against the destroyer similar to the carrier. Usually it is the main batteries that ends the fight though.

[BGNAV]
Beta Tester
452 posts
8,129 battles

I doubt this 36% WR clown knows even the basics of the game ....what's left for secondaries, bombers and others factors .....

[SCRUB]
Players
2,394 posts
7,746 battles

Yes, nerf carrier guns!!! We need nerfs for carriers! It's already been weeks since last nerf!!!

[ST-EU]
Supertester
3,402 posts
18,101 battles

For just a moment I thought you were having a dig at newspaper reporters.......

But, out of curiosity browsed your profile to try to understand as to why you never knew CV's actually have guns on board......

csm.jpg

Very limited in all aspects. Having a survival rate of 4% leads me to believe you go in 'all guns blazing'. Watch a few tutorial videos, you may just learn something...... :sceptic: 

• Cool 2

[VION]
Beta Tester
82 posts
5,807 battles

Hahahaha, epic story bro, may the force be with you

Players
1,976 posts
2,773 battles

Yes, nerf carrier guns!!! We need nerfs for carriers! It's already been weeks since last nerf!!!

You are right! I hope WG is okay, something is clearly amiss. Last time I checked planes were still able to take off and average CV damage was above 1000 per match. Pls fix WG.

We got those awesome hacked secondaries now, we don't need the planes anymore anyway.

Very limited in all aspects. Having a survival rate of 4% leads me to believe you go in 'all guns blazing'. Watch a few tutorial videos, you may just learn something...... :sceptic: 

The bigger problem is that he bought the Atlanta, which is arguably the hardest premium ship to play and not beginner-friendly at all.

Even I wouldn't expect myself to do well with it.

[ST-EU]
Supertester
3,402 posts
18,101 battles

The bigger problem is that he bought the Atlanta, which is arguably the hardest premium ship to play and not beginner-friendly at all.

Even I wouldn't expect myself to do well with it.

I agree. I bought it thinking even with my experience it would be ok.....wrong! Yup, the OP certainly did himself no favours buying it so early on.

Beta Tester
450 posts
5,505 battles

For just a moment I thought you were having a dig at newspaper reporters.......

But, out of curiosity browsed your profile to try to understand as to why you never knew CV's actually have guns on board......

csm.jpg

Omfg my eyes, put it away lol !!! :B

28v8175.jpg

Edited by ammattimies

Players
193 posts
460 battles

It is time people stop posting nonsense trying to create a stir over nothing but hot air which escaped from their own buried gas filled intestines. 

In other words; pics or gtfo :trollface:

ps; replay is even better, but the chances of you or 'your friends' having one of those is 0.0000000000000000000000000001% at most.

Speaking of evidence, I am calling you out on this statistic, please provide evidence of how you arrived at this calculation (real evidence) none of this waffle from your own buried gas filled intestines...

or GTFO

Edited by JDredbull

Beta Tester
2,286 posts
9,870 battles

Speaking of evidence, I am calling you out on this statistic, please provide evidence of how you arrived at this calculation (real evidence) none of this waffle from your own buried gas filled intestines...

or GTFO

At this moment, there are 2 invisible dinosaurs, a giant waffle, and 6 aliens, all invisible, dancing naked around you. Prove me I'm wrong :)

The same thing can be applied here. OP is talking nonsense and has nothing to back his own words up and mtm78 said exactly that and provided a correct answer.