Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Selous

How do i get port out of stupid mode ?

17 comments in this topic

Players
54 posts
6,299 battles

Every now and then port goes into `stupid mode` , you cannot scroll your ships , you have to click on the left  and  right  arrows to see your ships . The hover over modules no longer works , you have to click on the module to see its characteristics ( and of course once you do this the stats windows covers other modules so you have to click away )

If you go into tech tree the hover does does not work , once again you have to click on it , so you cannot do a a simple hover to see the characteristics of various ships .

This stupid mode is a real pain in the butt and a lot of our members are complaining on our forums .

[KOKOS]
Beta Tester, Players
3,371 posts
8,811 battles

Do you have any mods installed? If yes, uninstall all mods and try again.

If uninstalling the mods worked, try to reinstall your mods 1 at a time, and when everything keeps working, repeat that for all your other mods.

:honoring:

• Cool 2

[SCRUB]
Alpha Tester
17,384 posts
5,400 battles

This issue doesn't sound familiar to me, Maxxy's advice seems spot on.

edit: if not -> http://forum.worldofwarships.eu/index.php?/topic/35743-how-to-report-a-bug/

Edited by mtm78

Players
54 posts
6,299 battles

no i will never bug report to wg ever again , I used to , but after posting a bug report on the pziv turning, including how to reproduce it ( i worked several years as a software/firmware verification engineer )  I and others were told we were lying , then after 3/4 weeks wg patched a fix to the problem , so now i will not bother........

Supertester
777 posts

no i will never bug report to wg ever again , I used to , but after posting a bug report on the pziv turning, including how to reproduce it ( i worked several years as a software/firmware verification engineer )  I and others were told we were lying , then after 3/4 weeks wg patched a fix to the problem , so now i will not bother........

suit yourself, but why bother posting about it here then?
  • Cool 1

[KOKOS]
Beta Tester, Players
3,371 posts
8,811 battles

Okay, we tried..... :sceptic:

[SCRUB]
Alpha Tester
17,384 posts
5,400 battles

Right....

[NL-UK]
Beta Tester
135 posts
7,525 battles

If you have worked as an software/firmware verification engineer you know the importance. You know it will get fixed and you know it should be reported and above all, you know exacly how busy people can be, to busy to reply even (slipping through etc.). And yes, I understand your frustration but you know it is important. (I worked in the game industry for 11 years so I can know). This kind of fatalism is just silly, because you know how it works. 

Cheers, Gilles.

[SCRUB]
Alpha Tester
17,384 posts
5,400 battles

Why bother replying yourself ?

Why you uselessly replying to his reply to the useless reply from OP regarding submitting a bug the proper way? Don't answer, it's rhetorical. 

[SCRUB]
Alpha Tester
17,384 posts
5,400 battles

I refuse to get involved in this thread....

Then why post in it :trollface:

:hiding:

:teethhappy: