Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
DrHippo

New Content?

9 comments in this topic

Players
5 posts
1,532 battles

Hello, not played much recently and probs a bit behind on the news.

I was wondering if there had been any update on some new content to the game?

I saw that there was some anime skin stuff coming but thats just flair, any news on actual ship lines or new nations or maps? Its been a while since we got some content and for me the German Cruisers were quite a disappointment and not much of DD player so the Russian DD's dont interest me.

Beta Tester
2,286 posts
9,870 battles

Your highest regular tier is 8, and you have just 1 battle with it + you were skipping lines with free xp. You basically haven't played half of the ships in game yet, so give them a chance first :)

[TTT]
Supertester
3,637 posts
13,532 battles

Plus you will not get any information on what is about to come until it is really there. If you want information of that kind, go to thearmoredpatrol.com or shipcomrades redtracker

Players
5 posts
1,532 battles

Your highest regular tier is 8, and you have just 1 battle with it + you were skipping lines with free xp. You basically haven't played half of the ships in game yet, so give them a chance first :)

I have a couple of Tier 8's and yeah I havent played them that much because I dont find the game play to be as fun at that tier, and above so whats your point?

Why would I play half the ships when they are for want of a better word bad? From stats and reviews I wanted to skip the ones I thought would be boring and I didnt like so I did. It was crap enough playing the Furutaka and the US Battleships im not going to do it again to get to the one or two ships in a line I think may actually be enjoyable.

And i think you will find with the Mogami I played the whole line up to her and got bored with how crazy te grind gets at higher tiers and the lack of rewards at those tiers. When I got the Mogami it was after one of the 5.something patch's where they had screwed everything up and the gameplay was crap sh i havent played it much.

Regardless, my question wasnt about what ships I have or havent played it was about if there were any announcements about new content because as I said 'for me' the Germans and Russians werent very good, if i want a cruiser thats made of paper ill play the Atlanta, if I want a DD that shoots a lot I can play the Atlanta. Grinding through lines of ships I dont enjoy just because they are there isnt my idea of fun.

Beta Tester
2,286 posts
9,870 battles

Well why would one ask for new content if he wasn't bored with the current one?

Skipping ships because they "seem boring" is so wrong.

Well if you don't enjoy so many lines I really don't know what to suggest you.

The next lines will be German BBs and Russian CAs, in Q1 2016. and somehow since you dislike so many lines, I hardly doubt you will like those :)

[JUNK]
Players
849 posts
9,661 battles

Well why would one ask for new content if he wasn't bored with the current one?

Skipping ships because they "seem boring" is so wrong.

Well if you don't enjoy so many lines I really don't know what to suggest you.

The next lines will be German BBs and Russian CAs, in Q1 2016. and somehow since you dislike so many lines, I hardly doubt you will like those :)

He just said he's bored though. There's no right or wrong when it comes to boredom, it's all subjective.

EDIT : To answer the OP's question, German BBs and (I think) Russian Cruisers are due to appear in the first quarter of 2016. Nothing new till then, I'm afraid, except maybe, as mentioned, a new premium ship or two.

Edited by Gunship14

Beta Tester
2,286 posts
9,870 battles

He just said he's bored though. There's no right or wrong when it comes to boredom, it's all subjective.

EDIT : To answer the OP's question, German BBs and (I think) Russian Cruisers are due to appear in the first quarter of 2016. Nothing new till then, I'm afraid, except maybe, as mentioned, a new premium ship or two.

Well how could one be bored with, lets say Yamato if he hasn't even tried the ship?

OP has a lot more ships to try and there is quite a lot of them that are fun for most people..

[JUNK]
Players
849 posts
9,661 battles

Well how could one be bored with, lets say Yamato if he hasn't even tried the ship?

OP has a lot more ships to try and there is quite a lot of them that are fun for most people..

I have a couple of Tier 8's and yeah I havent played them that much because I dont find the game play to be as fun at that tier, and above so whats your point?

Sign in to follow this