Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Aldramelech

Just became a credits billionaire

27 comments in this topic

[SCRUB]
Beta Tester
2,327 posts
5,716 battles

Isn't a billion a thousand million?  You have an impressive 100 million but you need to keep going for a billion :)

[TTT]
Players
1,952 posts
6,062 battles

Sorry buy that's 100million credits. You are ~900million off being a billionaire though :)

Modder, Alpha Tester
1,608 posts
807 battles

But that's only 100 Million. A billion is 1000 million or, 1,000,000,000

Beta Tester
1,716 posts

Isn't a billion a thousand million?  You have an impressive 100 million but you need to keep going for a billion :)

Sorry buy that's 100million credits. You are ~900million off being a billionaire though :)

Damn, I feel poor now :) Better start saving again.............
Edited by Aldramelech
  • Cool 2

[TTT]
Players
1,952 posts
6,062 battles

Damn, I feel poor now :) Better start saving again.............

Its still about 90 million more than what I have.

[SCRUB]
Beta Tester
2,327 posts
5,716 battles

That is amazing!

You should start a charity for us that are in need for some credits :P

Yea I should have added that - having spent ~30 mil on the Iowa and I haven't even got the C hull yet I am feeling very poor currently:(

[BEWBS]
[BEWBS]
Beta Tester
192 posts
6,814 battles

and can I have some please :great: can I ask (this is a non troll question) did you use flags bundles and premium or just premium. also which ship did you use. lastly did you use gold to convert into creds?

Beta Tester
1,716 posts

Well I freely admit that when I was an active player in WOT I was very careless with my credits and on occasion bought credits, which is really wasteful, so when I started this game I promised myself that I would be more careful and not waste any money, I think I've become slightly obsessed and this is the result. I have not spent a penny or any gold on credits, this is all earned credits.

I do own every premium ship currently available in game as I am a collector, but I don't play them all, the most played ship is Murmansk. I sell the previous ship when I unlock a new one, currently I am up to T7 on IJN DD's and BB's and T7 on US CA's and BB's. T8 on the Germans and as you can see T10 with the Zao, I don't play CV's at all.

I think I've arrived here by setting myself financial goals, For instance I told myself that I would get 10 million credits and not drop below that, that became 20 million and so on and so forth, this involved me not buying ships that I unlocked straight away but making myself wait, which sometimes wasn't easy.

Edit: yes premium and yes flags but only ones that were earned or came with the dreaded bundles.

Edited by Aldramelech

[BEWBS]
[BEWBS]
Beta Tester
192 posts
6,814 battles

also notice you have 7 premium ships in port is that all you have? did you just sell every other ship?

[BEWBS]
[BEWBS]
Beta Tester
192 posts
6,814 battles

oh and as an aside will be applying to join your ts server me thinks join your little floatilla if that's ok

[OMNI]
Players
772 posts
11,558 battles

Thinking I should stop being so tight and spend some now :)

You can start by putting some camo on your ships.

Beta Tester
1,716 posts

oh and as an aside will be applying to join your ts server me thinks join your little floatilla if that's ok

Please feel free to pop on for a chat anytime, details are down in the Clanzone in our recruitment thread.

Players
377 posts

Nothing strange here, he has every single premium ship including the ones sold only in bundles plus Zao. Probably he sold all other regular ships. Monetary wise he spent a little fortune on WOW which is fine with me but gamig wise its kinda sick. Are ppl gaming todays for fun or to heal themsleves...

I hope this kinda playing for money and extra paying for playing thing, which grows in gaming industry, wouldnt kill gaming we know, entirely, one day..

Edited by Tvrdi1976

[KOKOS]
Beta Tester, Players
3,368 posts
8,796 battles

Screenshot%202015-12-07%2015.19.24.png

Nice one Captain!

I need a few games more and i am also over the 100.000.000 in credits.

Really need some Doubloons because 1.500.000 XP needs to be converted also,...

:honoring:

• Cool 1

Beta Tester
1,716 posts

Nothing strange here, he has every single premium ship including the ones sold only in bundles plus Zao. Probably he sold all other regular ships. Monetary wise he spent a little fortune on WOW which is fine with me but gamig wise its kinda sick. Are ppl gaming todays for fun or to heal themsleves...

I hope this kinda playing for money and extra paying for playing thing, which grows in gaming industry, wouldnt kill gaming we know, entirely, one day..

I'm a collector and there is nothing unusual about that, there are a few of us out there, the money I spent is over a period of time going back to closed beta and this is my primary form of entertainment, I don't drink much and because I work shifts I don't go out much. I pick ONE line to grind and stick with it till I get to where I want to be, atm I'm deciding which T8 to buy to grind to T10. This struck me as the most economical way of doing this.

Players
568 posts
5,211 battles

Wow... That is a handsome amount of silver! Too bad you can't swim in it like Scrooge McDuck ;)

Cheers, M

[GRKEN]
Beta Tester
3,552 posts
8,863 battles

You should start a charity for us that are in need for some credits :P

Little short of 206M here...

Along with fair 920 +50% XP flags in stock.

Supertest Coordinator
6,336 posts
4,222 battles

You could buy back the lower tier ships when you get tier X in everything then have all of the ships. All of them!

I'm quite poor. Only have 2 mill. I think I'll try your method. After all I'm not in a great rush to get the high tier ships. Maybe Iowa. Maybe.

Players
1,976 posts
2,773 battles

Hello dear friend,

I recently made many money from successful Somali plunderings and need to transport funds out of Nigeria.
In order to do so we have to transfer the money (US$900,000,000) into foreign EU bank account, whose account holder is depositor at Nigerian bank.
Please forward US$50,000,000 to vice-president Mr. Kurbain of Nigeria Noscam bank to legimitize your claim as Nigerian depositor and we will start transferring the funds immediately so you can relay them to our external accounts.
A reward of 10% (US$90,000,000) of sum will be yours!
As a C U N T (Chairman of Underpaid Nautical Traders), Mr. Kurbain will be able to put money to good use in EU. Please think of starving captains.

Yours truly,

Prince Alyusi Islassis 

• Cool 4

Sign in to follow this