Customer Support Maintenance Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Ferry_25

Thank you Wargaming

4 comments in this topic

[NED]
Players
4,377 posts
12,061 battles

I’ve been playing this wonderful game for 3 months now and I’d like to thank you for it. I find the gameplay thrilling, the graphics stunning and I have invested some money fors hips, flags, credits and premium. So far no regret whatsoever.

I want to say this cause I’m getting a little bit tired of all the moaning and complaining around here! Sometimes the game frustrates me as well. I always must draw the same conclusion: I’ve played enough fort hat day and am losing focus, RNG-sus is not with me, I’m up against much better players or a combination of those factors.

Edited by Ferry_25
  • Cool 5

[F_D]
Alpha Tester
1,194 posts
5,492 battles

Nice to notice that some people actually DO have fun playing the game... hard to believe seeing the forums sometimes. :P

• Cool 1

Players
356 posts
7,066 battles

I’ve been playing this wonderful game for 3 months now and I’d like to thank you for it. I find the gameplay thrilling, the graphics stunning and I have invested some money fors hips, flags, credits and premium. So far no regret whatsoever.

I want to say this cause I’m getting a little bit tired of all the moaning and complaining around here! Sometimes the game frustrates me as well. I always must draw the same conclusion: I’ve played enough fort hat day and am losing focus, RNG-sus is not with me, I’m up against much better players of a combination of those factors.

I second that.......:honoring:

[XFS]
[XFS]
Players
183 posts
14,628 battles

I second that.......:honoring:

I agree +1 to the OP ,Good to see a positive post,

I enjoy the game it does have its moments and  frustrates me too ,I as much as anyone do not like to loose but it happens

Enjoying the ranked battles alot better play most of the time if it gets frustrating go to random and there is always coop to get that wining feeling back:)

There is alot to be said about the game more + than - I beleive

Sign in to follow this