You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
danimollinato2

Skins: Anime/camuflages by danimollinato

23 comments in this topic

Players
1,397 posts
12,249 battles

Danimollinato (mods) World of Warships

Hi!. Bring my skins made until this day, so far only published in the Spanish forum. There are several types which nearly all animes. Vote positive if you like!

Install:

1- Extract the RAR / ZIP files on your desktop
  2- Download if you do not have the Aslain (pack of mods, which allows you to run my skins) Download Link
  3- Place the extracted files in the following path: Games / World_of_Warships / res_mods / (Number of current update)
  4-Make sure you to put all the files on their sites (since a misplaced individual file will not be read by the game)
  5- Run World of Warships and try my mods / skins.

Skins:

1-New Mexico (Gundam 00) - Casco C- Torret outdated Download

Spoiler

2- Murmansk (Code Geass) Download

Captura_de_pantalla_62.png

3- Hiryu( Anime Evangelion) Download

Captura%20de%20pantalla%20189_zpscrldqms

4-Mutsuki Camo Invernal Download

Captura%20de%20pantalla%20207_zpswtj2pot

6-New Orleand (Anime One Punch Man) Download

16899jl.png

6- Skin Budyonny (Anime Hellsing) -WG modify files light, which the ship no longer lights as before, but still looks around the ship) Download

Captura%20de%20pantalla%20471_zpsggpddmv

7-Skin Shchors (Guardia civil, Police in spain) Download

2v9adlh.png

8-Skin Guardia Civil, kamikaze R/FUJIN Download

2igc6ck.png

9-Skin Des Moines Esdeath (Akame Ga Kill!) Descarga

2m5jp5v.png

Skin Akizuki Rory Mercury (gate jieitai kanochi nite kaku tatakaeri) descarga

1dxyy8.png

Currently all skins are used for the latest version of the game

More photos / videos of my skins placed below this post

- If you have a design flaw which I did not warn me and realized and editare

Upcoming projects: Gundam, hellsing, Project (?). You can propose skins, themes anime etc etc. Anything you can ask for it and will see if it can be done. Propose in this topic or another old mine.

Support me with like my post!

Link my canal in youtube

Link to Spanish forum. Here are all the catch from boats. http://forum.worldofwarships.eu/index.php?/topic/38578-skins-created-by-danimollinato/

Edited by danimollinato2
  • Cool 2

Players
1,438 posts

Hi!. Bring my skins made until this day, so far only published in the Spanish forum. There are several types which nearly all animes. Vote positive if you like!

-skin hiryu evangelion: download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/iiht598g07gtwzq/evangelion+skin.rar

Captura%20de%20pantalla%20189_zpscrldqms

-skin mutsuki camuflage winter download:http://www.mediafire.com/download/66qtd733xyciy17/mutsuki_camuflage.rar

Captura%20de%20pantalla%20207_zpswtj2pot

-skin murmansk code geass download:https://mega.nz/#!kpVzyDwI!C1YjTC0AoXV0IHBhhOiSCCj4mP8onhF7CSGKmr3s8pA

Captura_de_pantalla_62.png

-skin New mexico gundam download:https://mega.nz/#!VpkkVB6Q!8B85OJ2DnCo1K0TngBEvKuAbPQ8ixITswOIUVB0JjdM

34qv421.jpg

- If you have a design flaw which I did not warn me and realized and edit
Upcoming projects: Gundam, hellsing, Project (?). You can propose skins, themes of anime etc etc. Anything you can ask for and will see if it can be done. Propose in this topic or another old mine.

Link to Spanish forum. Here are all the catch from boats. http://forum.worldofwarships.eu/index.php?/topic/38578-skins-created-by-danimollinato/

The missus would love a purple fleet of ships lol; what was the colour code used for the black on the Murmansk please?

Also like the female guardian from the New Mexico (not so much the cartoon style but the fact that it's like the old WWII plane art). Talented. :honoring:

Players
1,397 posts
12,249 battles

The missus would love a purple fleet of ships lol; what was the colour code used for the black on the Murmansk please?

Also like the female guardian from the New Mexico (not so much the cartoon style but the fact that it's like the old WWII plane art). Talented. :honoring:

I think it's this.
# 000000
C = 84%
M = 83%
Y = 73%
K = 80%

Players
1,397 posts
12,249 battles

Ok, not sure I understand that so I have PM'd you in the hope you can educate me. :teethhappy:

It is the color palette and what happened. I can not speak much English if the translation fails

Players
201 posts
15,068 battles

Hi, it would be kinda useful ( for those who can`t speak or understand spanish ) to maybe include a "howto" too.

Because right now, in part due to the fact that you have in every zip file different folders ( i.e. in the Hiryu zip you have the data in a "carrier" folder. but the Mutsuki zip contains a Japan folder, etc ), i am kinda at a loss where to put what exactly.

I know that those files have to go into the res mods/current version but where there exactly would be a good thing :)

Otherwise keep up the nice skinning :)

EDIT: It seems i kinda figured out where roughly to put them.

Res Mods/"current Version"/content/gameplay/"nation"/

But i can not get the New Mexico Skin to work. I only have the blue secondary Guns and the Crane in the rear ( for the plane retrieval ) the rest of the ship is sadly still grey as a mouse. :(

Edited by StoneRhino

Players
1,397 posts
12,249 battles

Hi, it would be kinda useful ( for those who can`t speak or understand spanish ) to maybe include a "howto" too.

Because right now, in part due to the fact that you have in every zip file different folders ( i.e. in the Hiryu zip you have the data in a "carrier" folder. but the Mutsuki zip contains a Japan folder, etc ), i am kinda at a loss where to put what exactly.

I know that those files have to go into the res mods/current version but where there exactly would be a good thing :)

Otherwise keep up the nice skinning :)

EDIT: It seems i kinda figured out where roughly to put them.

Res Mods/"current Version"/content/gameplay/"nation"/

But i can not get the New Mexico Skin to work. I only have the blue secondary Guns and the Crane in the rear ( for the plane retrieval ) the rest of the ship is sadly still grey as a mouse. :(

The new mexico was one of the first skins that I did and it seems that wargaming modify the guns of the same and some things which I think you'll do a new later.

All others are current and complete, that if the new mexico only the last quarter

[KOKOS]
Beta Tester, Players
3,368 posts
8,796 battles

Again, keep up the good work Captain! :honoring:

Players
3,041 posts
3,645 battles

Des moines could for, but I have not clear

I dont have a des moines, it would be more accesable for people if it was on the cleveland

Players
1,397 posts
12,249 battles

I dont have a des moines, it would be more accesable for people if it was on the cleveland

I try to make boats that one is going to stay. I have baltimore and next is des moines.