Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Fonfalks

Please STOP

16 comments in this topic

[UIF]
Players
370 posts
5,561 battles

I just really, REALLY want to say this.

CRUISERS PLEASE, PLEASE stop going in cap circles while DDs are capping with guns blazing - you will be seen, shot and you will PREVENT CAP.  

Last game just broke my patience and i had to make this post, how retarded, stupid, dumb, idiotic people can be? I sit with my Kagero in reds base about to cap it, we are losing catastrophically, we are 5vs10, but no problems i have almost ninja capped enemy base we win right? WRONG - idiot cruiser rushes in cap zone and gets shot, then killed, cap ruined. But its ok i am still in cap zone and rest of reds keep doing god knows what, seems like they all chase our BB in a land far far away, so i keep capping, the reds BB that killed that idiot cruiser is circling around but he cant see me, he is not going in base and even if he will i have smoke and he is close to death. So cap is again 80% capped and guess what ANOTHER cruiser rushes in cap zone, gets shot, killed. I kept yelling in chat stop, keep away from cap circle in both cases, but no THEY HAD TO RUSH IN and get killed. Sometimes after this just feel like shooting myself in head for playing game with people so stupid they actually can do this. 

• Cool 1

Supertest Coordinator
6,337 posts
4,289 battles

But... If you don't get shot you have the cap points and will cap it unless the reds go into the cap circle. So I'm a little confused. They aren't giving *you* away...

Beta Tester
170 posts
3,663 battles

Dont they only loose the points that they have? 

The ones I find really frustrading are the ones that rushes the center cap point, gets sunk, really really fast, then sit in chat calling the rest of the team noobs. 

• Cool 2

[CATS]
Players
15,361 posts
11,035 battles

They lose only their points. But since capping goes a bit faster with two ships, it looks like you lose progress when the second ship gets hit.

Supertest Coordinator
6,337 posts
4,289 battles

They lose only their points. But since capping goes a bit faster with two ships, it looks like you lose progress when the second ship gets hit.

Yeah. So actually they might be doing you a favour by distracting the enemy into decapping the wrong ship and not searching for the one with all the cap points... 

[ST-EU]
Supertester
3,402 posts
18,351 battles

My eyes hurt, my brain is on overload trying to decipher the OP's post, another glass of white wine is needed..........

Deep breath, reply coming..... Did the enemy see you? But, even with a cruiser coming onto cap, the cap counter going down sort of gives you away (not visually but making them aware)....... I  am still confused, back to the wine :)

• Cool 3

[ST-EU]
Supertest Coordinator
3,691 posts
5,796 battles

another glass of white wine is needed..........

Wine while you read the whine :trollface:

Players
612 posts

I thought capping in this game worked the same way as in World of Tanks?

Which would mean that Fonfalks is talking as much sense as the damaged WoT player that turned his heavy tank and around and presented his rear to the enemy and got himself killed in double quick time. When asked why he did that his reply was "The front of my tank was full of holes".

• Cool 1

Players
612 posts

Anyway, I have a question for you Fonfalks.

You've played 136 battles in your Hatsuharu and in that time you've never bagged yourself a single point of capping and you've never done any decapping at all. How come?

[KOKOS]
Beta Tester, Players
3,371 posts
8,811 battles

CRUISERS PLEASE, PLEASE stop going in cap circles while DDs are capping with guns blazing - you will be seen, shot and you will PREVENT CAP.  

Xd2TFcx.jpg

[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
4,409 posts
15,144 battles

This is just funny!!!!! Best thing that can happen when a DD is capping is an Alied CA or BB charging in and trying to cap Guns blazing!!! Why you ask! well it stops the enemy team charging in to cap to find the little DD they are almost always content to sit outside and shoot the Ship they can see.. 

I've even used the tactic  of asking a DD in cap to  keep quite and i have shot back to draw enemy fire in my DD. Again stopping enemy entering Cap as they can see me. mean while the other DD is merely capping away..

[TTT]
Players
1,952 posts
6,069 battles

You've played 136 battles in your Hatsuharu and in that time you've never bagged yourself a single point of capping and you've never done any decapping at all. How come?

For some reason capping doesnt register any "capture points" on the stats page. It used to in standard (now replaced with 2 point domination) and encounter (seems to be a very rare mode). Because of this WG have removed base capture points from the end results screen.

[LO1]
Alpha Tester
1,344 posts
4,096 battles

I just really, REALLY want to say this.

Last game just broke my patience and i had to make this post, how retarded, stupid, dumb, idiotic people can be? I sit with my Kagero in reds base about to cap it, we are losing catastrophically, we are 5vs10, but no problems i have almost ninja capped enemy base we win right? WRONG - idiot cruiser rushes in cap zone and gets shot, then killed, cap ruined. But its ok i am still in cap zone and rest of reds keep doing god knows what, seems like they all chase our BB in a land far far away, so i keep capping, the reds BB that killed that idiot cruiser is circling around but he cant see me, he is not going in base and even if he will i have smoke and he is close to death. So cap is again 80% capped and guess what ANOTHER cruiser rushes in cap zone, gets shot, killed. I kept yelling in chat stop, keep away from cap circle in both cases, but no THEY HAD TO RUSH IN and get killed. Sometimes after this just feel like shooting myself in head for playing game with people so stupid they actually can do this. 

Pls learn about capping before engaging posts.

[XFS]
[XFS]
Players
181 posts
11,340 battles

I thought capping in this game worked the same way as in World of Tanks?

Which would mean that Fonfalks is talking as much sense as the damaged WoT player that turned his heavy tank and around and presented his rear to the enemy and got himself killed in double quick time. When asked why he did that his reply was "The front of my tank was full of holes".

Had to give a +1 for this best laugh in ages nice one Lin3 :D

Edited by SDGsteve

Sign in to follow this