Direct_Hit

Looking for a mature but casual(ish) clan.

5 comments in this topic

Players
3 posts
393 battles

Hi,

I've recently started playing WoWS and am really enjoying it. I think I'm 'okay' at the game and am interested in joining a clan that is mature but also willing to work with someone new to the game.

I'm playing mainly the US tree at the moment and am around L4 pushing into L5. I will generally play for an hour an evening and quite a bit more at the weekends. Occasionally I can get on comms but normally I share the same room with the Mrs so it's more a case of listening to comms rather than speaking on them.

I'm 40 years old and want to play with 'like-minded' people.

Was told today that there are not many clans around and the lack of posts here would suggest that may very well be the case but if you are out there.... please let me know!

Regards

DH

[PMPT]
Players
3 posts
10,807 battles

Hi there, I have the same wish.

I play on my own to and its a little bit boring, so if you want you can add me as a friend. I am 33, playing on EU server.

Dont use Team speak or other talking programs (Young father hehe).

(Dont like abusive players) I like to play calm and try to be good.

Beta Tester
1,719 posts

Well to be fair to both of you the major sticking point is comms, most clans require comms to be used whilst playing. You may find a clan that doesn't mind but they are few and far between, A major challenge for any clan leadership is keeping the membership on TS and many have regular culls of people who don't.

Good luck though guys, hope you find what your looking for.

Players
2 posts
2,405 battles

TAW is recruiting but they need you to be able to talk in teamspeak, the middle age of the people in World of warships section is around 30 years old so everyone is mature. we have mandatories on Wednesday and Fridays at 19;00 CET.

[PMPT]
Players
3 posts
10,807 battles

Well to be fair to both of you the major sticking point is comms, most clans require comms to be used whilst playing. You may find a clan that doesn't mind but they are few and far between, A major challenge for any clan leadership is keeping the membership on TS and many have regular culls of people who don't.

Good luck though guys, hope you find what your looking for.

Ty sir for a nice respond post.

_________________________________-

I have been in a few clans for other games, we, they, I used TS then;-)  In some clans they were shouting to much (not even game based stuff, just stupid things) so you couldnt hear game sound at all, now I just have problem becouse I can woke up a baby and if I use headset I will not hear child cry, so thats the true.

Have a nice day or night battles.