Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Jutland66

Response from WG re rationale on Prem Bundles

6 comments in this topic

[A-M-G]
[A-M-G]
Beta Tester
20 posts

Apologies for this post as there have been reams of such posts regarding Prem Shop bundles, but on this occasion it would be nice to hear from Wargiming exactly why they insist on putting the unwanted bundles in the shop.

Personally, I've purchased the Tirpitz and other bundles purely because I can, some cannot. In CBT you could purchase the vessels for gold so why isn't that feature now implemented? This game should cater for all of Its playerbase, not just those with deep pockets.

I ask for a response from Wargaming as I find their silence somewhat insulting. The phrase the customer is always right somewhat rings true, I cannot see why as stated numerous times before, ships aren't sold as bundles and separately? There will always be enough players to purchase the bundles and support the wargaming business model and equally the number of solo purchases would also do this.

Getting a response from staff at Wargaming would be nice rather than their normally insulting and uncaring silence. I now await the backlash for speaking out.....

• Cool 2

[KOKOS]
Beta Tester, Players
3,371 posts
8,809 battles

I ask for a response from Wargaming as I find their silence somewhat insulting. 

I guess you can wait long for that, because i guess Wargaming is to busy with

image.axd?picture=2010%2F1%2Fman_countin

• Cool 2

Beta Tester
1,520 posts
1,475 battles

Apologies for this post as there have been reams of such posts regarding Prem Shop bundles, but on this occasion it would be nice to hear from Wargiming exactly why they insist on putting the unwanted bundles in the shop.

Personally, I've purchased the Tirpitz and other bundles purely because I can, some cannot. In CBT you could purchase the vessels for gold so why isn't that feature now implemented? This game should cater for all of Its playerbase, not just those with deep pockets.

I ask for a response from Wargaming as I find their silence somewhat insulting. The phrase the customer is always right somewhat rings true, I cannot see why as stated numerous times before, ships aren't sold as bundles and separately? There will always be enough players to purchase the bundles and support the wargaming business model and equally the number of solo purchases would also do this.

Getting a response from staff at Wargaming would be nice rather than their normally insulting and uncaring silence. I now await the backlash for speaking out.....

We get bundles apparently because they get sold.

Why would WG not put them up when people buy them in droves?

[JUNK]
Players
849 posts
9,658 battles

Bundle and the ship itself in 2 separate packages would get sold as well.

Why would WG not put them up when people would buy them in droves?

Beta Tester
1,972 posts
2,146 battles

People pay for bundles even when they wouldn't normally purchase flags, gold or premium time. If WG doubled the price for just the ship, very few people would buy it, but if they throw in some flags, gold and premium time, it is another story. And since flags, gold and premium time keeps the buyer playing the game, it's a win-win deal for the company.

Mind you, this is not a whine. I have no problems with WG making money for a game I enjoy playing. They don't force me to buy anything.

Alpha Tester
5,609 posts
5,568 battles

Actually i saw this a lot of times in eastern Europe businesses (not only, but in last 25 years it is fairly common practice) - the wishful thinking that offering only bad deals with no alternative will somehow coerce the clients to buy it anyway. It does work for some extent ofc, but it's usually quite risky, depending on the various conditions.

Sign in to follow this