Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
robertoarh

How can I win and lose credits !

9 comments in this topic

Players
2 posts
5,198 battles

I really dont undestand wy ??. what ever you do , even if you win how is that I can lose credits !! (tier 8 ) no credits to have another tier , had to sell to buy a tier ( 11 million )

Players
169 posts
1,038 battles

How you can win and lose credis? Play WG games..

Seriously though, I think it's a feature to force players down from top tiers now and then just so that the player pool is more divided over the tiers.

If you could make lots of credits playing tier 10, no one would play lower tiers..

Edited by _Zeromancer_
  • Cool 1

[_POI-]
Beta Tester
121 posts
2,806 battles

tier 8? Bad news for you, remaining two higher tiers are even worse then that. 

This is a common complain that already have a lot of topics about if. WG current answer was something blatant like "we still evaluating the credits income at higher tiers". (my translation = 'we may introduce a new credit bundle!")

Players
2 posts
5,198 battles

How you can win and lose credis? Play WG games..

Seriously though, I think it's a feature to force players down from top tiers now and then just so that the player pool is more divided over the tiers.

If you could make lots of credits playing tier 10, no one would play lower tiers..

Yes , win but if im rekt I loose credits ( if it not prenium) (sorry my english ) thx everyone that helps

[_POI-]
Beta Tester
121 posts
2,806 battles

maybe try more to cap? It actually earns more then dmg after last major patch and its the reason why there are so many destroyers aroud at higher tiers these days. 

It reduced the earnings of dmg oriented classes (hello CV) by a bit.

Beta Tester
2,286 posts
9,870 battles

T8 and T9 are fine as long as you preform well, its the T10 that is totally messed up.

Anyway, you cannot expect to play badly, or not to do anything and still end up with positive income.

[SPUDS]
Players
623 posts
12,175 battles

robertoarh, you dont need a premium account for high tier battles, sure it helps, but it is not truely necessarcy. You just have to be good with your ship. Sure, they are battles where you are just unlucky and die early or you dont do any damage. But thats the essential.

I dont know if you play WOT but WOWs is a bit different from the economy then WOT. In WOWs you must be a tick better then the average player to not lose money from tier 8 upwards.

PS Your english doesnt have to be good, but seriously man, what with the "text blank punctuationmark blank" nonsense? No european language has this kind of spelling.

Edited by True_Winterfeld

Players
1,011 posts
10,311 battles

@OP when I got my first tier 8 I agreed with you, then I realized I was just playing bad. Once you learn to play tier 8 and 9 become quite profitable. Also, if you have a non-premium account then please stop whining the game is setup like that on purpose. Even with standard account you can still buy yourself a Cleveland and make nice credits that way.

[ST-EU]
Supertester
3,402 posts
18,088 battles

Hello robertoarh, Looking at your stats, your average experience is quite low. I have only just elited my Colorado so cannot quote on tier 8 BB's but all my other tier 8 ships I have never got near to losing money (taking off premium additions). Try being a little more aggressive (not going Rambo though!) in battle, and I am sure your average XP and credits will rise.

Sign in to follow this