Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Elegant1337_

5-6 dd´s in each team.. gj wg

182 comments in this topic

Alpha Tester
18,781 posts
6,087 battles

My Ibuki once killed a full hp Montana and his division buddy in an Iwo from 90% hp or something, but it's nothing more then a nice anecdote which has no meaning in a larger scale. 

No one doubts a good CA can kill a bad BB but that also applies to any other ship classes. A good CV can kill a DD blah blah blah what does it offer in SIGNIFICANT MEANING?

Balance is NOT done on anecdotes, it's based on raw stats and perhaps, maybe, slightly influenced by other feedback. The more you want your feedback to count to the dev's, the more you have to present it as something else then a proposition based on your anecdotes. 

[CR33D]
Players
3,207 posts
18,642 battles

I'm gonna be playing my US DDs more and dealing with you pests! :P 

They will be also buffed. Have fun with them mate. :honoring:  And i hope we can manage to change the name of this game. I would like to change it to "World of F*cking DDs" but i think its not likely to happen so what about "DD Wars"?

Players
9,179 posts
10,779 battles

They will be also buffed. Have fun with them mate. :honoring:  And i hope we can manage to change the name of this game. I would like to change it to "World of F*cking DDs" but i think its not likely to happen so what about "DD Wars"?

Well, most naval battles were fought between destroyers and cruisers, not battleships. So World of DDs is more historically accurate than 4 Yamatos fighting each other in arctic region...

Players
1,438 posts

Well im glad that you agreed that topic about CAs and BBs. :great:

And  about DD. Yeah i have never said that DDs are OP. So there was always one problem which is the amount of the DDs per team. And that makes this problem a MM issue. And after the new patch i think there will be more DDs. because i hate to play IJP DDs. But after that patch i ll also start to play them because of the buff they get and the nerf to BBs. If i start to play them, im sure there will be more people who do the same.

What buff are the IJN DDs getting? Hope it's one to the AA that can't shoot one plane when there overhead for up to a minute lol. Or maybe the guns, as we are half the strength of every other DD out there? I think the AA would be more fair though as we are supposed to be torpedo-boats rather than gun-boats.

I don't actually think we need anything else looked at (T1-5 & T10) because depending on the enemy I can get up to 4-6 kills in a game or be held at bay and hunted down with nothing to show. :honoring: I don't really look at T6-9 as they do not look like a steady improvement to previous ships as I would expect. Wondering when the Avatar was going to make a show :great:

[CR33D]
Players
3,207 posts
18,642 battles

What buff are the IJN DDs getting? Hope it's one to the AA that can't shoot one plane when there overhead for up to a minute lol. Or maybe the guns, as we are half the strength of every other DD out there? I think the AA would be more fair though as we are supposed to be torpedo-boats rather than gun-boats.

I don't actually think we need anything else looked at (T1-5 & T10) because depending on the enemy I can get up to 4-6 kills in a game or be held at bay and hunted down with nothing to show. :honoring: I don't really look at T6-9 as they do not look like a steady improvement to previous ships as I would expect. Wondering when the Avatar was going to make a show :great:

"20% for T6-T10) The Type 93 of Kagero and Shimakaze will have a visibility factor of 1.7km instead of 2,1km, giving you a reaction time of 9,8s instead of 12,1s. Other countries also get this buff, but it won't be as large as the one for IJN DDs" this is the buff they get and BBs will have worse rudder shift time and worse turning radius, this is also a great buff for DDs. 

Players
1,438 posts

"20% for T6-T10) The Type 93 of Kagero and Shimakaze will have a visibility factor of 1.7km instead of 2,1km, giving you a reaction time of 9,8s instead of 12,1s. Other countries also get this buff, but it won't be as large as the one for IJN DDs" this is the buff they get and BBs will have worse rudder shift time and worse turning radius, this is also a great buff for DDs. 

Ouch, I've often wondered how BBs can swerve in and out of torps but put that down to the Captain warning skill and a reasonable rudder speed (and alert player realising a DDs about). Great on the torp modification but to then hit rudder shift at the same time for BB could swing the pendulum the other way. I wouldn't hit the second nerf until the first buff proved to be inadequate. Guess it will be up to others to report as I still do not see this as a change that will affect T6-9 gameplay enough for me to grind to T10 IJN DD. Thanks for the info! :honoring:

Sign in to follow this