Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Elegant1337_

5-6 dd´s in each team.. gj wg

182 comments in this topic

Players
15 posts
16,515 battles

How about to change the destroyer balance each team???? 

especially in tier 10 games most of the time each team ONLY have 5-6 dd´s most likely shimakaze.

it would be more fun if we could fight against maybe 8-10 destroyer....becasue why the F**** NOT!!!

and if wg a done with that pls pls make the divisions larger so ppl can join them with maybe 5 ships...of course only shimakaze!!! 

sooo much fun

Edited by Elegant1337_dEdK
  • Cool 4

[JUNK]
Players
849 posts
9,680 battles

It's the same as when it used to be 9-10 BBs each side due to the Tirpitz plague. Imo they should just put a hard limit to how many of a particular type of ship can be in each team. Max 4 BBs, max 3 DDs, the rest cruisers (they don't really need a limit, actually), and CVs are already limited to 2.

Edited by Gunship14
  • Cool 1

[CR33D]
Players
2,949 posts
14,970 battles

I said that in an other topic but,

It is really not fun to play agains 5-6 dds even for ca players. WG should solve this balance problem asap. I think this could be solved by limiting the number of dds in a team as you already said. Or second solution would be limiting the number of torps dds have. So they cant fire so many random torps. 

Edited by ghostbuster_
  • Cool 2

[SCRUB]
Alpha Tester
17,384 posts
5,400 battles

How about to change the destroyer balance each team???? 

especially in tier 10 games most of the time each team ONLY have 5-6 dd´s most likely shimakaze.

it would be more fun if we could fight against maybe 8-10 destroyer....becasue why the F**** NOT!!!

and if wg a done with that pls pls make the divisions larger so ppl can join them with maybe 5 ships...of course only shimakaze!!! 

sooo much fun

I taste a BB player who got introduced to Shima torp spam :izmena:

Not every high tier game has that many DD's, not long ago there were almost no high tier DD's in queue, ever.

And 6 dd's, 4 CA's and 2 BB's is actually quite a normal team makeup ( trading DD's for 1 or 2 CV's can happen right ;) ). This is World Of Warships, not World Of BattleshipsAndCruisersAndOneOrTwoCarriers. 

Players
15 posts
16,515 battles

Not every high tier game has that many DD's, not long ago there were almost no high tier DD's in queue, ever.

And 6 dd's, 4 CA's and 2 BB's is actually quite a normal team makeup ( trading DD's for 1 or 2 CV's can happen right ;) ). This is World Of Warships, not World Of BattleshipsAndCruisersAndOneOrTwoCarriers. 

wooow...you're so wise :honoring:

[1DSF]
Moderator, In AlfaTesters
3,031 posts
6,295 battles

Even in Ca is no fun against so much Shimakaze.  Thats isnt only for BB driver. And at least out of Prime Time no  full Teams makeing it worse .A lot battles with 2 BB 1Ca 3-5 DD and with total unbalanced Teams means 1 get 1dd the other 4 or 5. .That mean DD Nearly can spam torps the Whole game without beeing spoted at all. No fun games.  Only for DD.

[CR33D]
Players
2,949 posts
14,970 battles

And is this World Of F*cking DDs? What the hell are you talking about with 6 dds? Have you ever been in a battle where are 12 or more than 12 DDs? I have. And it s*cks even for CAs. Because in that kind of battles usually the other ships die in first 8 or 10 mins and after that there are enemy DDs left and no fun at all. No targets just waiting.

And an other thing: even your ibuki cant dodge more than 45 torps at the same time from different directions. 

Players
15 posts
16,515 battles

Sorry, but a CA that has no fun against DDs is doing something wrong. DDs are money pinatas.

wooow you're so wise to.. looks like this forum got a lot of u guys xD

btw.... lets talk if u played some T10 matches against 5-6 dds!

28 games @ T7 dont looks like u have any idea what this post is about

• Cool 4

[BLOBS]
Beta Tester
5,083 posts
9,975 battles

And any BB isnt fun for any CA whts the point? It werent a problem when DDs were permaspoted by planes and killed instantly. You asked for CV to be nerfed again and again and again now you have the results. Its not like a Shima can shoot 15 torps every 16 seconds lie a T2 DD. Changing course every 30 should be enogh to avoid most unless they are ued as area denial and you go there anyway.

Or you just play low to mid Tir WG will take notice and i think they allready have and  will fix CV gameplay pretty soon. Lets hope they are not on drugs while doing it. At the Moment US vs IJN balace is totally out of place on CVs mostly thanks to mm matchmaking anybody takes Figher builts till T9. Forced waittime and everchanging crapy game mechanics that now dont even net a profit exp/ silver wise sure wont bring back too much CVs, to provide a more balanced and less static gameplay at higher tirs.

Players
15 posts
16,515 battles

And any BB isnt fun for any CA whts the point? It werent a problem when DDs were permaspoted by planes and killed instantly. You asked for CV to be nerfed again and again and again now you have the results. Its not like a Shima can shoot 15 torps every 16 seconds lie a T2 DD. Changing course every 30 should be enogh to avoid most unless they are ued as area denial and you go there anyway.

Or you just play low to mid Tir WG will take notice and i think they allready have and  will fix CV gameplay pretty soon. Lets hope they are not on drugs while doing it. At the Moment US vs IJN balace is totally out of place on CVs mostly thanks to mm matchmaking anybody takes Figher builts till T9. Forced waittime and everchanging crapy game mechanics that now dont even net a profit exp/ silver wise sure wont bring back too much CVs, to provide a more balanced and less static gameplay at higher tirs.

no F**** ship nerf... a F**** mm that actually works... thats the dream i talk about!!!

[CATS]
Players
15,359 posts
11,035 battles

wooow you're so wise to.. looks like this forum got a lot of u guys xD

btw.... lets talk if u played some T10 matches against 5-6 dds!

28 games @ T7 dont looks like u have any idea what this post is about

Oh, I am a whine connoisseur. I recognize a good whine immediately.

• Cool 1

[SPUDS]
Players
625 posts
12,316 battles

How about using punctuationmarks properly and not as herd animals?

I do understand the frustration but lets be serious. Not everybody likes BBs, CA have a though time in high tier battles, CVs are getting more and more nerves so whats left? Right, DDs. Also they are the only class of ships that are less dependend on their team. Or people think thats the case, from my point of view its a illusion but thats a nother discussion.

As long as the mm divides them evenly I have no complains.

• Cool 2

[SCRUB]
Alpha Tester
17,384 posts
5,400 battles

And is this World Of F*cking DDs? What the hell are you talking about with 6 dds? Have you ever been in a battle where are 12 or more than 12 DDs? I have. And it s*cks even for CAs. Because in that kind of battles usually the other ships die in first 8 or 10 mins and after that there are enemy DDs left and no fun at all. No targets just waiting.

And an other thing: even your ibuki cant dodge more than 45 torps at the same time from different directions. 

Go play another game then. 

[CATS]
Players
15,359 posts
11,035 battles

As long as the mm divides them evenly I have no complains.

And that is the most important point. As long a both sides have a similar number of DDs, both sides have similar chances to cap and to detect enemy DDs.

They might even make your match easier, since they detect the torpedos in time for you.

[SCRUB]
Alpha Tester
17,384 posts
5,400 battles

And that is the most important point. As long a both sides have a similar number of DDs, both sides have similar chances to cap and to detect enemy DDs.

They might even make your match easier, since they detect the torpedos in time for you.

Look, someone here seems to get it :great:

[CR33D]
Players
2,949 posts
14,970 battles

Go play another game then. 

If the name was World of F*cking DDs i would play an other game. But its not. And i wont ask you to play this game or one other.  Even with the equal number of DDs in each game it doesnt make fun too. 6 DDs vs 6 DDs. Ok our dds can spot the torps earlier so we can dodge them. What should other 6 players do? Just dodge torps and wait until the battle end. Because without cvs dds cant be spoted exp. the jpn ones. So usually there are no one for cas and bbs to fight against. DDs fire torps randomly and hope that they get hit on enemy dds. And waiting 10 mins. without shooting one single shell is not fun at all.

[SCRUB]
Alpha Tester
17,384 posts
5,400 battles

If the name was World of F*cking DDs i would play an other game. But its not. And i wont ask you to play this game or one other.  Even with the equal number of DDs in each game it doesnt make fun too. 6 DDs vs 6 DDs. Ok our dds can spot the torps earlier so we can dodge them. What should other 6 players do? Just dodge torps and wait until the battle end. Because without cvs dds cant be spoted exp. the jpn ones. So usually there are no one for cas and bbs to fight against. DDs fire torps randomly and hope that they get hit on enemy dds. And waiting 10 mins. without shooting one single shell is not fun at all.

Ow boy, the 'ffin' starts flying, now we're in trouble...

1350-0-1447882000.jpg

Not long ago there were 1 or maybe two DD's in high tier matches, but let me guess: that was how the game is 'intended' right? 

sBJYk67.gif

Allied DD's need to do their job and spot enemy DD's, and CA's are perfectly capable of flushing out DD's as long as they have an approximate location. Remember you only need to push them out of cap points and take them for yourself, killing all isn't even a game requirement. Don't blame the shortcomings of your allied players on the game itself. 

Players
1,428 posts

Oh Boy, BB commanders are now asking for more cv's. You know that in that case they must be buffed again. Some CV commanders predicted this situation, but almost noboby listened. Some BB (and DD) commanders even asked for CV free batles.

This is just a litle reminder of how sensetive balance is.

[CR33D]
Players
2,949 posts
14,970 battles

Not long ago there were 1 or maybe two DD's in high tier matches, but let me guess: that was how the game is 'intended' right? 

Allied DD's need to do their job and spot enemy DD's, and CA's are perfectly capable of flushing out DD's as long as they have an approximate location. Remember you only need to push them out of cap points and take them for yourself, killing all isn't even a game requirement. Don't blame the shortcomings of your allied players on the game itself. 

In mid tiers CAs are capable to hunt dds. Its not that easy at tierX battles. I said it but seems like you cant understand that fast so again; Allied DDs just cant spot the enemy ones. Detectability range is too low for jpn DDs and they run away to remain undetected. And i guess you have to make little more battles with Ibuki. maybe you get a battle like that and you can try to hunt the dds. After that we can discuss if you had fun or not. Btw. for me 3 or 4 dds are optimum if there is a CV. I dont remember saying that there should be 1 or maybe 2 DDs.

Players
1,438 posts

I would prefer a limit of 3 DDs per team. I'm a DD (Fujin/Minekaze) and the more big targets and less enemy DDs around the better for me.

HOWEVER, unless the balance of DDs per team is uneven I think this is just a moan from BB players who due to not having large, slower targets to snipe at from their comfort zones, end up suffering from poor XP/kills etc. :honoring:

• Cool 3

[CR33D]
Players
2,949 posts
14,970 battles

Oh Boy, BB commanders are now asking for more cv's. You know that in that case they must be buffed again. Some CV commanders predicted this situation, but almost noboby listened. Some BB (and DD) commanders even asked for CV free batles.

This is just a litle reminder of how sensetive balance is.

Yeah you are totally right. there were such players. And i hope they understood now that they were wrong. Its ok to get killed by a CV but i want to see pople and i want to be able to shoot back. (I dont mean camping at back and just standing still.) 

one last point: I guess nobody wants to see (exept dd players) a torp wall with more than 45 torps.

Edited by ghostbuster_

Players
1,438 posts

In mid tiers CAs are capable to hunt dds. Its not that easy at tierX battles. I said it but seems like you cant understand that fast so again; Allied DDs just cant spot the enemy ones. Detectability range is too low for jpn DDs and they run away to remain undetected. And i guess you have to make little more battles with Ibuki. maybe you get a battle like that and you can try to hunt the dds. After that we can discuss if you had fun or not. Btw. for me 3 or 4 dds are optimum if there is a CV. I dont remember saying that there should be 1 or maybe 2 DDs.

It's not easy, IJN DDs run away (love that comment; how dare they not remain a target!), 'I want to have fun' (or at least something close).

All the above indicate to me that you're only happy if the game is going how YOU think it should; if it doesn't it's crap and if someone disagrees then they are wrong. I stand by my last post in this thread!  

Edit: A torp wall of 45 torpedoes! What did all the DDs get in a line, in the same place 'Riverdance' style and fire at the same time lol. Well then you should be happy, as  with high tier DDs you've got a couple of minutes reload time. More and more this sounds like someone that wants to sail in a straight line firing all his guns, collecting his kills and XP without any pesky torps meaning he has to turn; well surprise,  do that and you should get hit. 

• Cool 1

[SCRUB]
Alpha Tester
17,384 posts
5,400 battles

You're blaming the shortcomings of your allied players on the overall game mechanic again. Even Shima can be spotted by another DD ( especially another Shima ), and when spotted your CA's need to be close and pre-aimed at the likely location.

The only thing you're describing is lack of teamplay, and sorry but some of us like this team play element and are against dumbing down the game to cater to those who have no interest in such things. 

I have no issues with 6 dd's per team ( if evenly balanced ). 

• Cool 1

Beta Tester
1,520 posts
1,475 battles

BBs and CAs can cap too, btw.

Heck, I capped more than once in a CV...

There shouldn't be a limit on DD just for the simple fact that most navies consisted of DDs in RL too. Yeah yeah, RL is RL and game is game.

Still, DD are the weakest class and make the least damage. Why for the heck just limit those? If you go by damage than BB should be limited to less than CVs, since BB do currently 1 1/2 times the damage of CV in high Tier.

And DD hunting isn't even hard on T10. I hunt T10 DD regularly with Atago. If a T8 CA can do it so can a T10 CA...

Sign in to follow this