Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Thunderfunk

ingame report '' plays poorly''

11 comments in this topic

[COTNS]
Players
39 posts
6,750 battles

What if he don't play at all, aka no movement. I have been i 2 matches, where we lost the game, maybe because of one less player paticipating.

Could it be that he lost the internet Connection, or fell asleep lol. when the game was loading.

Can a passiv (no life sign or movement be a sign of a bot player ?

[THESO]
Alpha Tester
18,658 posts
6,078 battles

Dave Null works for WG support :ohmy:

@OP Atm I don't think much is done with them indeed, I mean I constantly give those reports to my division mates but nothing happens :hiding:

[ODB]
Alpha Tester
2,582 posts
10,292 battles

what happens to the player when i report him as '' play poorly'' I realy wonder this alot.

Mate, I got a death threat and WG told me to use the ingame report function. How messed up is that? Basically it does nothing. They want us to think it does but in reality, nothing.

[THESO]
Alpha Tester
18,658 posts
6,078 battles

Mate, I got a death threat and WG told me to use the ingame report function. How messed up is that? Basically it does nothing. They want us to think it does but in reality, nothing.

I don't believe that, I've gotten people banned for a long time for similar treats made on forum. Any treats involving physical harm will not be waved off, I really don't believe that ( especially because it has potential legal ramifications ). 

:unsure:

[KOKOS]
Beta Tester, Players
3,376 posts
9,028 battles

what happens to the player when i report him as '' play poorly'' I realy wonder this alot.

Placeholder for something that can be useful, but what WG will never make functional.... :hiding:

Supertest Coordinator
6,337 posts
4,337 battles

To be honest I think that

- it's indeed a placeholder to gather stats

- WG don't really know what to do with tk-ers

I saw a certain well known tk-er today. Briefly, before he got sunk by his own side - such was his infamy. I mean 300 games in a Myoko and average 0 kills, but 5 kills max. Hmmm.

[ODB]
Alpha Tester
2,582 posts
10,292 battles

I don't believe that, I've gotten people banned for a long time for similar treats made on forum. Any treats involving physical harm will not be waved off, I really don't believe that ( especially because it has potential legal ramifications ). 

:unsure:

The sad truth is my ticket to wargaming says it did happen. You may choose not to believe it if you wish but I can assure you some guy I peaved off told me he was coming to the UK to kill me and to further cut my head off and mount it on a pole. I'm not allowed to post the report here but I can always prove it in pm if you wish. WG's advice to me in response was to use the ingame report tool. I kid you not.

Edited by jinx_uk

Sign in to follow this