Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
spitfireace3

Put a gunnery tutorial in the game asap

5 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
77 posts
2,123 battles

Ok i just lost this game on my X1.5 bonus because two ships at the end couldn't land a single shot on a cruiser:  shot-15.12.05_16.14.14-0396.jpg shot-15.12.05_16.16.23-0322.jpg I realize at this tier some people are still learning and that shooting accurately is difficult at first but please please do something to make sure this doesn't happen. I had my head in my hands after this game because i'm not usually this good and again it was my daily bonus. I was not happy and you might go onto my profile and look at my firing accuracy but the shots these guys missed were basic. I'm assuming that tutorials are planned for the future but i really think we need them soon. That's my rant over thankfully and i apologize but it is just so frustrating :angry::(           Edit: btw does anyone have an idea how much i would have got with the win and daily bonus? Just wondering      Edit edit: I've read through this post and it looks like I am directing my anger at the two players I referred to. This isn't true I am more annoyed at the lack of help new players get on a clearly difficult aspect of the game :hiding:  

shot-15.12.05_16.14.14-0396.jpg

shot-15.12.05_16.16.23-0322.jpg

Beta Tester
716 posts
10,669 battles

Good battle, today in my Yamato i sank 8 ships per battle doing over 220k dmg but, my 3 remaining teammates failed to cap the zone that resuleted in a draw, be it my 1st win of the day numbers could have been lot better but still managed over 500k silver. Despite having videos on game mods, there are people who still dont know what to do on a given game mode, especially domination.

My point is, even adding one more tutorial on guns wont change anything, because there will simply be just one more thing to ignore.

shot-15.12.05_15.22.23-0342.jpg

shot-15.12.05_15.22.23-0342.jpg

[PMI]
Players
2,398 posts
5,608 battles

no need for tutorial, because the shoots are based on random...

Reading comprehension / common sense is your friend.

Agreed, and unless some proficiency is shown, you cant play(even tho I could not play most days...)

Sign in to follow this