Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
lethalbizzell

whats your highest free xp stash ?

33 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
306 posts
3,699 battles

Got 70,000 so far, should be good for a higher tier german BB or brit cruiser hehe 

post your stash :popcorn:

[TTT]
Players
3,913 posts
7,767 battles

had around 70k, but got impatient with my Amagi FCS so down to 40sumfin. And that will very likely, together with a lump of dubloons, go towards getting out of the hell that calls itself the Yorck, no matter what new ship lines we will see - that thing is just insufferable for me.

Beta Tester
306 posts
3,699 battles

had around 70k, but got impatient with my Amagi FCS so down to 40sumfin. And that will very likely, together with a lump of dubloons, go towards getting out of the hell that calls itself the Yorck, no matter what new ship lines we will see - that thing is just insufferable for me.

see i was thinking of doing that.... but id be distraught to use all of it and the german bb line comes out.... Patience is a virtue 

[BTS]
Players
1,064 posts
4,886 battles

Do you mean the free exp already converted and ready to use, or the one frozen in elite/premium ships? I have only free-exped South Catastrophe, Karlsruin and F-Utaka (in the days when she was the IJN paywall) and I must have stashed more than 1 million points. It's got so far that I don't dare converting xp anymore, for fear of hitting the wrong button and spending all my doubloons.

[TTT]
Players
3,913 posts
7,767 battles

see i was thinking of doing that.... but id be distraught to use all of it and the german bb line comes out.... Patience is a virtue 

That on the other hand doesn't trouble me much; if a ship is insufferably bad (hello Yorck...) I can always get a few more dubloons, but I've usually got a decent tolerance for less-than-stellar ships. It's only the German cruiser line so far that has overstretched that tolerance, I've happily played through Myogi and pre-buff Furrytaco.

Players
1,497 posts
2,596 battles

That on the other hand doesn't trouble me much; if a ship is insufferably bad (hello Yorck...) I can always get a few more dubloons, but I've usually got a decent tolerance for less-than-stellar ships. It's only the German cruiser line so far that has overstretched that tolerance, I've happily played through Myogi and pre-buff Furrytaco.

Honestly i did not find Myogi that bad, i quite liked her. I even manneged a 51k average dmg with 90% win rate (only 10 battles though but still) 

[TTT]
Players
3,913 posts
7,767 battles

Honestly i did not find Myogi that bad, i quite liked her. I even manneged a 51k average dmg with 90% win rate (only 10 battles though but still) 

yeah that's what I meant with "happily" - I had loads of fun in both, despite their generally terrible reputation.

Also, we are talking about banked, not available for conversion, aren't we? bikes confused me...

[SPUDS]
Beta Tester
4,481 posts
13,105 battles

had 250k but researched Izumo modules(why did I do that???)

and jumped over the Yorck

Players
1,976 posts
2,773 battles

The Yorck must be truly horrible if people use their free XP mostly on that ship.
What makes it so much worse than anything else?

I've had 102K free XP until yesterday, when I spend 83K to skip most of the Ranger and get to the Lexington.
The only other ship I have partially skipped with free XP so far is the Karlsruhe.
Normally I spend my free XP  to unlock the first hull upgrade for the IJN BBs straight away, because they are godawful without.

had 250k but researched Izumo modules(why did I do that???)

That's a good question. Had a look at its upgrades yesterday and it seems to be the only IJN BB that works fine even without any.

[HAERT]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
2,023 posts
3,675 battles

22k... And then the Karlsruhe happened.

Beta Tester
1,989 posts
4,566 battles

Had just over 200k last night, plus something between 100 and 300k unconverted on premium ships laying around. Used some to research modules for the Yorck. I won't skip any ship, but I do skip stock grinds whenever I can. Now I just need those pesky credits to actually buy it (and modules for New Orleans)

Players
2,805 posts
12,756 battles

If I use some of my gold to convert the XP in my elite ships to free XP then I will have a total of 365,714 (at time of writing)

I am a saddo who keeps notes of all these things in an Excel spreadsheet - along with lots of data on my ships, captains, modules, skills, upgrade status etc.

I have all the ships that I want except the Tier 7 "Kiev".  I'm playing Tier 5 "Gnevny" ATM and enjoying it, so there is no rush.

Plus, after that I am stuck.:(   I have no where to go except keep playing the same ships until new content is provided by WG.

Beta Tester
306 posts
3,699 battles

If I use some of my gold to convert the XP in my elite ships to free XP then I will have a total of 365,714 (at time of writing)

I am a saddo who keeps notes of all these things in an Excel spreadsheet - along with lots of data on my ships, captains, modules, skills, upgrade status etc.

I have all the ships that I want except the Tier 7 "Kiev".  I'm playing Tier 5 "Gnevny" ATM and enjoying it, so there is no rush.

Plus, after that I am stuck.:(   I have no where to go except keep playing the same ships until new content is provided by WG.

i have done the same with my ships up to tier 6. the grind from 6 to 7 is huge 

Beta Tester
608 posts
809 battles

DISCLAIMER: Never bought anything from WG (no gold for conversion).

Managed to accumulate 22k within 1,5 months to unlock 2nd Amagi hull - now at 2k

[TTT]
Players
1,952 posts
6,069 battles

Have 36k available, with another 525k that can be converted. 260k of which is on the Fubuk.

Sign in to follow this