You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
NinjaSquirrel

Depressing to see that the Aimbot is back (Dec 5th)

74 comments in this topic

Alpha Tester
92 posts

Someone boasted in chat last night that the aimbot was back, and it appears the link they posted was valid... that there is a new, working aimbot for WOWS. Not posting the link here obviously...

This is a: depressing, but b: means can we now at least have the Training Rooms enabled so we can do friendly clan matches and training?

• Cool 3

[SKIDZ]
Players
799 posts

I can post you links to flying ufos, does not mean these things fly in reality.

Apart from the fact that the aim bot does work and does exist
  • Cool 1

[IDEAL]
Alpha Tester, Alpha Tester
669 posts
2,513 battles

Then give the link to WoWS support and let them break again.

But in the end, don't start blaming every citadel on you as "aimbot" user. A good chunk of people sees it as an excuse to blame the one who killed him instead of its own wrong decisions.

• Cool 5

Beta Tester
298 posts
12,049 battles

Still enjoying PVE and I would be happy if everyone in my team are using aimbot so every PVE match would be faster.

P.S. carrier in PVE is OP and chill.

But in PVE even the bots are using aimbots....

[CATS]
Players
14,623 posts
10,863 battles

Apart from the fact that the aim bot does work and does exist

Proof would be nice. Links to advertisement does not count

Beta Tester
133 posts
2,292 battles

But in the end, don't start blaming every citadel on you as "aimbot" user. A good chunk of people sees it as an excuse to blame the one who killed him instead of its own wrong decisions.

This without a doubt +1

Players
1,976 posts
2,773 battles

Yeah, the main reason people are concerning themselves with aimbots is simply that they are looking for an excuse for bad play.

As long as they know that an aimbot is around, they can always just claim the opponent was cheating whenever they got outplayed.

I've never felt like any of my opponents were using an aimbot.

[SCRUB]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
2,556 posts
1,899 battles

We do not need another thread out aimbot, there allready is a big one.

If you got proof of aimbot, send it to WG support so they can track it down and remove it. Otherwise you are not helping in any way.

Also, don't believe everytime someone says there is an aimbot, a lot of the times it is just scams or people trying to sture up stuff.

• Cool 2

Alpha Tester
333 posts
1,327 battles

There is no aimbot.. the shots fired from the ships are governed by RNG.. the most they can do is point you in the best direction to shoot.

So yeah I guess it gives a little advantage but any decent player will figure out how to lead a target anyway.

Still hopefully WG will be able to cut this new one down like they did with the others. 

• Cool 2

Players
568 posts
5,211 battles

I think the hype people produce around these aim-assist mods (or cheats if you prefer) blows it out of proportion. Of course I have read the posts and had my doubts every now and then. Until you get better at the game that is and discover you don't need aim-assist of any kind to citadel people at 20km or more. You just need a bit of luck, low dispersion and a compliant (or rather complacent) opponent. And yes, sometimes that complacent opponent was me.

The only things that make me raise an eyebrow are the Clevelands who seem suspiciously close on the mark every time at ranges of over 15km. All in all this is nothing a bit of manoeuvring or angling can't fix.

It is fine if you share some concern regarding this phenomenon. It does not help when you turn the existence of aim-assists into something they are not, like a game-breaking boogeyman.

Cheers, M

[W-C]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
2,291 posts
6,161 battles

There is no aimbot.. the shots fired from the ships are governed by RNG.. the most they can do is point you in the best direction to shoot.

So yeah I guess it gives a little advantage but any decent player will figure out how to lead a target anyway.

Still hopefully WG will be able to cut this new one down like they did with the others. 

rN8o2.gif

Beta Tester
177 posts
5,898 battles

Please stop spamming the Aim bot threads, WG are well aware of it and probably regarding the problem.

Meanwhile try not to blame everyone of using it, i have played plenty of games where many people gets called "hackers" and "cheaters" only ending in being molested in chat.

If i didn't read wrong in previous threads just by maneuvering your ship against incoming fire, as you're intended to! throws the aimod away and the shots miss pretty much. 

Goodluck, 

/Smoker  

Players
17 posts
1,347 battles

I have the feeling that the people, who categorically deny the existence of an aimbot, probably have one installed. Cant explain the blind arrogance otherwise. Aimbot is a thing and its working (google is your friend), as sooner WG realizes it, as sooner they can fix it... Ignoring the problem wont make it go away...:(

• Cool 5

[CATS]
Players
14,623 posts
10,863 battles

I do not deny it, I just say that stuff like this is no proof.

There were some convincing videos in the past, but not anymore.

Alpha Tester
92 posts

I do not deny it, I just say that stuff like this is no proof.

There were some convincing videos in the past, but not anymore.

Sadly, there is proof that it works, have just had concrete proof from someone I play with that it does in fact work. It's buggy, and needs the same Excel sheet to be filled in as the last one, in fact it's a rebuilt version of the last aimbot with modification to circumvent the blocks WG put in place. I'm certainly not posting links or videos here, and have forwarded the link to WoWS support.

I'm also not trying to 'stir stuff up' nor am I crying at every citadel, just hoping that WG squashes this one as quickly as possible.

I for one like my RNG naked and unforgiving!.

[SKIDZ]
Players
799 posts

Just because we ain't providing a link doesn't negate its existance its a 3rd party piece of software WG can do nothing about personally I couldn't give a hoot i play well enough as is I was just backing the op on its existance 

[SCRUB]
Alpha Tester
17,384 posts
5,400 battles

Silly Squirrel, it was never gone.

It was, it was gone for a nice period of time even. 

[SCRUB]
Alpha Tester
17,384 posts
5,400 battles

sure it was :B

So you saying you been using it throughout, because you are thinking about a different 'paid' version and not this free flash based action script written excel sheet fed lead indicator mod which has only recently resurfaced? 

[ST-EU]
Supertester
3,402 posts
18,053 battles

Already have done.

Proof would be nice.

It does work, tested and hence posted to support.

Please stop spamming the Aim bot threads, WG are well aware of it and probably regarding the problem.

This.

Please search the forum first as it stops a multitude of similar threads. 

• Cool 1