Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
csatahajos

Warship Projects - French, German and Minor Navies

11 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Alpha Tester
100 posts
9,111 battles
Alpha Tester
362 posts
357 battles

And why this messing up required???
It is now much less logical setup, hard to overlook and missing order.

I hope this is only temporally...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
2 posts
1,296 battles

USSR and german ships are in the game but only a few... Please more! Also other navies would be good to ex. the royal navy of britain, the swedish navy,... there many ships and navies you could bring into the game. ;D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SRW]
Players
134 posts
13,178 battles

Just a suggestion... Yugoslav Navy (Royal and Socialist..., WW1 and WW2) could be done in a small tech tree or at least a few premium ones like that Polish or Commonwealth. It had a few cruisers from German and Soviet shipyards but mostly destroyers. There's enough information out there on them if there's will to do it.

 

I know there are other priorities now, but maybe in some foreseeable future. Just saying...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
5,259 posts
2,939 battles
1 hour ago, R8dr said:

Just a suggestion... Yugoslav Navy (Royal and Socialist..., WW1 and WW2) could be done in a small tech tree or at least a few premium ones like that Polish or Commonwealth. It had a few cruisers from German and Soviet shipyards but mostly destroyers. There's enough information out there on them if there's will to do it.

 

I know there are other priorities now, but maybe in some foreseeable future. Just saying...

 

Probably in a pan-EU. Split is a great candidate with her versatility.

Either way this is not exactly the right place for suggestions...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
209 posts
8,219 battles

So future development / release its gonna be brit dds, then cv rework ( aa rework) , then an another line expansion? or a new line/ new nation?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[KBG]
[KBG]
Players
7 posts
5,959 battles

May I suggest some cute WWI era battleships for a minor naval power? The Resadiye class battleships that were ordered by the Ottoman Empire from the British docks, that were never delivered might be a good t4 or t5 premium ship addition to the game.

 

https://alchetron.com/Reşadiye-class-battleship

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reşadiye-class_battleship

 

[Edit] Had to correct the spelling of British. A dumb typo on my part :) [/Edit]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
5,259 posts
2,939 battles
18 hours ago, LoLeRji said:

May I suggest some cute WWI era battleships for a minor naval power? The Resadiye class battleships that were ordered by the Ottoman Empire from the British docks, that were never delivered might be a good t4 or t5 premium ship addition to the game.

 

https://alchetron.com/Reşadiye-class-battleship

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reşadiye-class_battleship

 

[Edit] Had to correct the spelling of British. A dumb typo on my part :) [/Edit]

 

Once again tho this isn't really the right topic for that.
Nothing dramatic but here such a suggestion will remain somewhat unnoticed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[KBG]
[KBG]
Players
7 posts
5,959 battles
17 hours ago, LastButterfly said:

 

Once again tho this isn't really the right topic for that.
Nothing dramatic but here such a suggestion will remain somewhat unnoticed.

 

Sorry, I am new to the forums so I don't really know where I can make such suggestions or if there is a place where I can make such suggestions in the first place :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×