Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
bismark121

when did they ninja Nerf the tirpitz

9 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
312 posts
4,176 battles

im sure they have nerfed it as the amount of damage i am receiving even when i am angling as i have always done (and i do know how) i will still receive damage from shell that would of bounced normally and that the guns are hugely more inaccurate or is it just my perception on the ship just wrong and im some sort of deranged heratic

Players
569 posts
12,052 battles

I think that by now some people just learned where to aim and how to damage the Tirpitz more reliably. The ones I've met in the last time usually had no trouble hitting me.^^

Beta Tester
305 posts
3,681 battles

u drive a tirpitz and more players focus on you :D , its not so hard to damage it if u no where to shoot it

[BAD-A]
[BAD-A]
Beta Tester
2,078 posts
22,092 battles

It took us all a little while to work out where to hit the Tirpitz... Now it is just rinse and repeat lol

[BOATY]
Alpha Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters, Weekend Tester
3,641 posts
15,726 battles

Seriously, you guys can actually aim for a specific place one an enemy ship? Lol, my shots always seem to scatter with the wind, even when aimed. I've got the lead time down quit well to aiming for different ships at different speeds, but aiming at certain places seems like the holy grail of luck to me. I simply fire to hit the ship and let luck play a part in what damage I do.

Edited by jinx_uk
  • Cool 1

[SCRUB]
Players
2,477 posts
10,666 battles

Seriously, you guys can actually aim for a specific place one an enemy ship? Lol, my shots always seem to scatter with the wind, even when aimed. I've got the lead time down quit well to aiming for different ships at different speeds, but aiming at certain places seems like the holy grail of luck to me. I simply fire to hit the ship and let luck play a part in what damage I do.

getting close helps

Beta Tester
312 posts
4,176 battles

RNG I guess..

i was thinking that for a while but it happens to many time's when it used to not happen at all

[BOATY]
Alpha Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters, Weekend Tester
3,641 posts
15,726 battles

getting close helps

While I don;t doubt this is true, I fired a single salvo from my New Mex, 3 shells, from a distance of about 10km or so. The spread out like I was firing torps.

Sign in to follow this