Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
thepasty

all ships OP but mine! MM OP! OP OP! oh wait a minute...

9 comments in this topic

Players
128 posts
1,017 battles

I get cited, torped and shot up all the time! cant seem to hit anything since moving to Myoko! this game is so unbalanced!!

Oh wait, or maybe its because for the last week I've been playing like a complete chimp?! fogetting all I've learnt in the lower tiers and charging like my hairs on fire expecting to do well.

ummmm nothing to see here....move along....

true story

I cant seem to do well at the moment, my win rate with the Aoba was up to 60 something % but in recent days its taken a dive. I've sat back and thought about it and my thoughts conclude to me having a few bad games, getting frustrated then not playing as I had been and go charging off looking for kills which inevitably ends in a quick death and yet more frustration....

The moral to this story is, sometimes the problem is YOU!

I'm going back to how I played before, supporting BB's and working as a DD/CA screen.

Out

Pasty

• Cool 2

[BOTES]
Players
807 posts
13,196 battles

pushing bad positions when I should bail

mis-timing my torp runs and sliding into detection range

not paying attention to the minimap leading to being cut off/focused or detected from the air

not do any of the above and I have good games ... funny that! :medal:

Players
128 posts
1,017 battles

aahhh you're one of those pesky little buggers! You've probably had the pleasure of sinking me this week, everyone else has! :D

I dont know why I suddenly forgot how to play the game.... this weekend I aim to sort my sheet out!!

[ST-EU]
Supertester
3,404 posts
33,572 battles

Hello the(Cornish)pasty, the Myoko in fact is a pretty decent ship once you have gotten used to her, also not a bad ship at all to use in Ranked Battles.

Anyway, we all have those 'muppet' moments where all reason goes out of the window and we play like we are Kermit being chased by Miss Piggy. :hiding:

Beta Tester
101 posts
4,099 battles

All too familiar experience, usually triggered by the frustration of a couple of well played losses where I have done well while the team has lost. The mist descends and suddenly you can't buy a win even though deep down you know you're probably doing more than your fair share of handicapping your team.

Players
128 posts
1,017 battles

a pasty isnt a pasty unless made in cornwall! :) dont tell the devon lot that tho, they get most upset...

I can see Myoko has potential, she seems pretty much a bigger Aoba, more guns but less manuverable... only a bit tho. ....and I love the Aoba.

What were they thinking placing that 3rd front turret lower than the others! such a shame you cant have all three turrents firing out front when you're on a charge.

Players
128 posts
1,017 battles

All too familiar experience, usually triggered by the frustration of a couple of well played losses where I have done well while the team has lost. The mist descends and suddenly you can't buy a win even though deep down you know you're probably doing more than your fair share of handicapping your team.

well played losses...dont you hate them!

Beta Tester
165 posts
2,026 battles

I get cited, torped and shot up all the time! cant seem to hit anything since moving to Myoko! this game is so unbalanced!!

Oh wait, or maybe its because for the last week I've been playing like a complete chimp?! fogetting all I've learnt in the lower tiers and charging like my hairs on fire expecting to do well.

ummmm nothing to see here....move along....

true story

I cant seem to do well at the moment, my win rate with the Aoba was up to 60 something % but in recent days its taken a dive. I've sat back and thought about it and my thoughts conclude to me having a few bad games, getting frustrated then not playing as I had been and go charging off looking for kills which inevitably ends in a quick death and yet more frustration....

The moral to this story is, sometimes the problem is YOU!

I'm going back to how I played before, supporting BB's and working as a DD/CA screen.

Out

Pasty

Going through this mindset @ this moment time i reflect on the matter cheers :)

Players
484 posts
6,096 battles
[edited]
Edited by BigBadVuk
This post has been edited by a member of the Moderation Team, due to inappropriate content.

Sign in to follow this