Tuccy

F.A.Q.

118 posts in this topic

When paysafecard will be available in Greece again? Because it was an option until yesterday and from yesterday the paysafecard method works in Greece. :P

I actually have one question and one proposal.

So my question is, why is there not more then one aircraft carrier allowed in one division, of course an divison of four aicraft carriers would unbalance an match but two or  even three? Normally you got three aircraft carriers in one match. Im yous asking this because allowing two or three aircraft carriers to play togheter would open up new strategies and promote teamplay becauses players could cordinate airial attacks in realtime to help where help is needed.(also i want to play with my friend togheter as aircraft carriers)

the other thing is. Why no submarines : Yes of course they would be vunerabel if sufaced, but normally subs are underwater (at least in combat). So why dont create subs, give them the ability to dive and trade their xtra firepower form guns etc for protection. Underwater subs can only shoot torpedos and can only be detected by sonar(the thing that right now detects torpedos for you) at an range of maybe 2 kilometers.(the subs viewingrange is not decreased because it has the periscope) All other shiptypes get the ability to drop waterbombs onto the sub.

Subs could also have variating abilitys like the I-400-Class from the japanese navy which can  start three bombers. In my opinion submarines would be n awsome gameplay addition and they would also give destroyers an additionel task, of detecting and hunting down enemy subs.  

Lesta should make an RTS like pacific storm allies (i still play it with mods and changed sounds to resolve memory leaks and other issues they forget) with models and sounds from world of warships

If not you should add things in this game (you have a very high potential to add) but for advice you need to pay me

You have a good variety of things on maps to exploit...

Edited by DocDI99

When i first download this game on the first of august and started playing i have a lot of lags.I dont know why.I reduced graphics to the minimum and had 60+ fps, 80-100 ping but still the same. My computer specifications are:

Windows 10 64-bit pro

Graphics:  AMD radeon hd 3560 1 gb

CPU:  amd a6-3500 triple core 2.1 ghz

RAM:  4 gb

my internet connection is pretty good

download speed 29.50 mb

upload spped 1.98   by speedtest ookla

PLEASE RESPOAND ASAP THANK YOU :)

Edited by pakiZBRG

Hello, i have friend from Italy like me playing this game. The problem is, and we dont know why, he play on the NA server, not the EU. How this is possible and how he can change the server to EU?

Hello, i have friend from Italy like me playing this game. The problem is, and we dont know why, he play on the NA server, not the EU. How this is possible and how he can change the server to EU?

If he wants to play on the EU server he must download the EU client at worldofwarships.eu

with the new patch 0.5.1 ......the service record has gone up to level 11   with 3 mill credits  as a prize ............  well  when do we recieve that as i appear to have finished the level but no credits ??

Hi, I have a question regarding community interaction, here: Are you (the WGEU team in general) be attending the Budapest PlayIT gameshow this year (28-29th of november), or next year?

Hi

Could it be possible to make premium ships of different nations, Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Poland, France, Italy etc. would be really cool and you would sell very many premium ships.

When are you going to update the Atlanta, as it is heavily out tiered as it is now and it is in need of immediate love!

• Longer range torpedoes
  • Improved gun ark or firing rate
  • Smoke screen consumable
  • And possible a tier 8 concealment module upgrade

Those things would greatly improve the feel of the ""Premium"" ship Atlanta and you can't play it as a DD and nor as a cruiser, so you are left to hide behind islands or behind the heavy ships which isn't fun at all.

Please consider fixing it WG :)

I miss the sea power: Great Britain. Can developers do something about it? Several centuries this country was an imaginary leader in the seas around the world, so it is certainly a lot to draw from. It is also almost an insult to Her Majesty's Navy to be so neglected.

Would you guys @ WG implement a colorblind mode the same as world of tanks red as

the opposite color is really bad for players that have Deuteranopia or other forms of

colorblindness hope you understand

Will AA guns be modelled so they are tracking aircraft instead of being ornaments while fireworks emit form the ship?

Hello, I have a problem on map BIG race and it's happening just there. not see anything all black except tombstones and folders. and all other cards operate as normal. thanks

HI every body,

I won a mission name "Kongo ARP". 

But I can't see the boat in the port ??

Can you help e ti understand why ?

Thanks

I am new here but anybody know why there are no British ships? Britain had the biggest navy in the world during the two world wars with some fabulous ships.

1 person likes this

Got a technical question in here. As some of us know Khronos group released it's Vulkan API yesterday. By the looks of it I have to say that it's near perfect for games like WoWS. So is there plans in the future to go from DX9 to it? Autodesk has said they will support it. So I would assume that the scaleform will support Vulkan. As a sugar on the top. Since Vulkan cross platform there is the Linux people who would really like to see this happening. They are bored to use wine. ;)

Edited by Temeteus82

Hi there,

Is there any chance to see the Piza-class armored cruisers depicted in game? The Pisa class consisted of three ships built in Italy in the first decade of the 20th century, 2 for Regia Marina (Italy) and the last one for Royal Hellenic Navy (Greece). The last one, named Georgios Averof, participated in the Balkan Wars of 1912–13, fighting in two battles against the Ottoman Navy and became a museum ship in 1952. She is the only surviving armored cruiser in the world!!

So when is ranked season 4 starting? I seriously missed the rank battles so much at least they give a mission to do something like campaign story. So when are they starting am desperate. :)

How about reworking the Karma-System?

7 votes per day is not really enough. Why not change it to three votes per game?